Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kellyanne Conway

ellapenella

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

You're trying to make this a religious thing when it's a National Security issue. So forgive me if I don't reply to your nonsense any longer. I don't mean to be rude.

I'm making it a religious thing?!?!?! Well considering Muslim is considered a religion: 

Muslim [muhz-lim, moo z-, moo s-]  Spell  Syllables Examples Word Origin adjective 1. of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

And your posts: #333 and #334, actually talks about Muslims, than you were the one that started it as a religious thing. I'm replying and thought I could make a point by asking you some questions that could better explain the point. Don't blame me. 

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

as what, being what you want them to be...lol 

NO!!!! Want them to be?!?! No, I was hoping for feedback that would better explain your points. That is what good communications is about. 

Wow!

2655170-the-big-lebowski-wtf-gif.gif

Just wow! 

2 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I'm making it a religious thing?!?!?! Well considering Muslim is considered a religion: 

Muslim [muhz-lim, moo z-, moo s-]  Spell  Syllables Examples Word Origin adjective 1. of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

And your posts: #333 and #334, actually talks about Muslims, than you were the one that started it as a religious thing. I'm replying and thought I could make a point by asking you some questions that could better explain the point. Don't blame me. 

yes lets not lie to our self it is against religion,  religion that brainwashed people to kill anyone who is not following it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes lets not lie to our self it is against religion,  religion that brainwashed people to kill anyone who is not following it. 

Huh...which religion is that?  Oh, right, pretty much every religion at one time or another? 

Also...wasn't aware "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" had been tossed. 

The way I see it, if there is a war against Islam, that would be unconstitutional, and if there isn't, well, you're just spouting off. 

Which is it?  :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OldNate said:

Huh...which religion is that?  Oh, right, pretty much every religion at one time or another? 

i could not care less what happened at one time or another, i care what happens now. and now it is Islam that kills all over the world.

btw it says congress may not, it says nothing about president, and his EO, and PM

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

i could not care less what happened at one time or another, i care what happens now. and now it is Islam that kills all over the world.

btw it says congress may not, it says nothing about president, and his EO, and PM

You know who else kills all over the world?  Americans.  Careful with the stones you toss, there, bud, they might rebound and make you look silly in Internet debates.

Just now, OldNate said:

You know who else kills all over the world?  Americans.  Careful with the stones you toss, there, bud, they might rebound and make you look silly in Internet debates.

lol, so are canadians along with usa armed forces,

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

Canadians voted against a militaristic regime in our last election.  The only wars we get involved in are the ones you drag us into.  And we're not the ones playing fraidy cat with people of different religions.

Just now, OldNate said:

Canadians voted against a militaristic regime in our last election.  The only wars we get involved in are the ones you drag us into.  And we're not the ones playing fraidy cat with people of different religions.

lol,   you are nato, it is your duty, you got problems with that? leave nato,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

I heard that I think Austria has guards that are sent out somewhere along the sea or something? to stop them from migrating. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldNate said:

What religion are you?

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I heard that I think Austria has guards that are sent out somewhere along the sea or something? to stop them from migrating. 

Austria is landlocked.

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

lol,   you are nato, it is your duty, you got problems with that? leave nato,

We've got no problem with doing our duty.  We just don't get off on it as much as some of you guys down south.  Certainly not to the point that we would allow our entire identity to be defined by baseless (statistically) fear.  I thought you guys were supposed to be the home of the brave or something...?

Just now, Ellapennella said:

What religion are you?

Christian - Lutheran, to be exact.

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Austria is landlocked.

Is this real or not?

Soldiers in Austria VOLUNTEER to stay in service so they can block Middle East migrants

AUSTRIA'S army is being boosted by conscripts who are volunteering to extend their stay in the military to help block migrants travelling from the Middle East to the heart of Europe.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/643273/Migrant-crisis-Austrian-army-rise-volunteers-police-border-Slovenia

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

we are. 

No you're not...you're demonizing an entire religion based on the actions of a miniscule minority, using an immeasurably miniscule percentage of Americans killed as your justification...it's as ridiculous as saying the opinions of all Americans are represented by the alt-right...lol...  That's pure cowardice.  **SNIP**  Congrats!  :) 

**Tone it down**

Edited by aquatus1

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Is this real or not?

Soldiers in Austria VOLUNTEER to stay in service so they can block Middle East migrants

AUSTRIA'S army is being boosted by conscripts who are volunteering to extend their stay in the military to help block migrants travelling from the Middle East to the heart of Europe.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/643273/Migrant-crisis-Austrian-army-rise-volunteers-police-border-Slovenia

Don't know. What I do know though is that it has nothing to do with Kellyanne Conway.

Kellyanne Conway, the high-profile White House counsellor, has come under fire from Democratic and Republican lawmakers, fact checkers and the media. But she's so far maintained the support of her boss, U.S. President Donald Trump.

Trump backed Conway both publicly and privately Thursday after House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, criticized her for promoting Ivanka Trump's fashion line during a television appearance and urged the Office of Government Ethics to review the matter. White House spokesman Sean Spicer said Conway had been "counselled" on her comments, but he would not expand on what that entailed.

The president appeared to take issue with his own press secretary's depiction, telling staff that he believed it was unfair to Conway and made it sound like she was in trouble, according to a person with direct knowledge of his comments. A White House spokeswoman said that while Trump didn't see Conway's television comments urging people to buy Ivanka Trump's products, he believed she was "merely sticking up" for his daughter after Nordstrom dropped her brand.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/kellyanne-conway-under-fire-from-all-corners-but-not-oval-office-1.3279315

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

i have little reason to doubt it, several European countries take measures to prevent unwanted elements into their country, some did, but realized their mistake, and now doing something to get rid of this swarm. 

Regretting something, Angela? Germany's Merkel announces plan to deport 100,000 migrants

‘Deport Them Immediately’: Established Migrants in Germany Unhappy About Refugee Influx

• Like 1

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Don't know. What I do know though is that it has nothing to do with Kellyanne Conway.

Kellyanne Conway, the high-profile White House counsellor, has come under fire from Democratic and Republican lawmakers, fact checkers and the media. But she's so far maintained the support of her boss, U.S. President Donald Trump.

Trump backed Conway both publicly and privately Thursday after House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, criticized her for promoting Ivanka Trump's fashion line during a television appearance and urged the Office of Government Ethics to review the matter. White House spokesman Sean Spicer said Conway had been "counselled" on her comments, but he would not expand on what that entailed.

The president appeared to take issue with his own press secretary's depiction, telling staff that he believed it was unfair to Conway and made it sound like she was in trouble, according to a person with direct knowledge of his comments. A White House spokeswoman said that while Trump didn't see Conway's television comments urging people to buy Ivanka Trump's products, he believed she was "merely sticking up" for his daughter after Nordstrom dropped her brand.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/kellyanne-conway-under-fire-from-all-corners-but-not-oval-office-1.3279315

She's been counseled. It won't happen again. 

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

i have little reason to doubt it, several European countries take measures to prevent unwanted elements into their country, some did, but realized their mistake, and now doing something to get rid of this swarm. 

Regretting something, Angela? Germany's Merkel announces plan to deport 100,000 migrants

‘Deport Them Immediately’: Established Migrants in Germany Unhappy About Refugee Influx

Sweden has suicided itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoI-gJEOaVc

• Like 2

• The topic was locked