Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kellyanne Conway

ellapenella

1 hour ago, aztek said:
3 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I'm making it a religious thing?!?!?! Well considering Muslim is considered a religion: 

Muslim [muhz-lim, moo z-, moo s-]  Spell  Syllables Examples Word Origin adjective 1. of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

And your posts: #333 and #334, actually talks about Muslims, than you were the one that started it as a religious thing. I'm replying and thought I could make a point by asking you some questions that could better explain the point. Don't blame me. 

yes lets not lie to our self it is against religion,  religion that brainwashed people to kill anyone who is not following it. 

Clarify please! Your post here kind of not makes sense to the point of the post you quoted. 

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

i have little reason to doubt it, several European countries take measures to prevent unwanted elements into their country, some did, but realized their mistake, and now doing something to get rid of this swarm. 

Regretting something, Angela? Germany's Merkel announces plan to deport 100,000 migrants

‘Deport Them Immediately’: Established Migrants in Germany Unhappy About Refugee Influx

Nations in the M.E should take them in. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

Thread closed for moderator review since a number of you are unable to follow a moderator's request.

• Like 4