Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is God become the Universe?

taniwha

On 4/4/2017 at 4:57 PM, Mr Walker said:

Why It Matters: BECAUSE OF THE SAD BACKPACK.

I like how it appears the backpack is falling asleep too.

On 4/4/2017 at 7:50 PM, Sherapy said:

BTE, I am old almost 49; thanks for reminding me. :P

No WAY!! I'm 48 and I'm not old, so I know 49 can't be old either. :tsu:

• Like 1

Tarot? What's next for discussion of the Universe... Ouija Boards?

I do admire Mr Walker's Faith...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

lOl well i've finally figured out how to put BTE on ignore  so you might miss any more of this.  This began when he posted me an image of a tarot card, known as the fool and then couldn't work out how i could possibly know its symbology, given that i cant work out any of his images he uses to make a point.  As 8 bits pointed out  some symbols are so well known the y are almost universal  But if there is NOT a common understanding, the use of symbols can impede communication  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eight bits said:

kmt_sesh

First, I hope your recovery progresses smoothly.

Did I miss something about that?!? The same wish from me too, kmt_sesh!

Is there only one way to interpret thse cards, or do different readers use them in different ways?

When I first read this, I thought that it was a straight-up "factual" question, and in due course, you received your straight-up factual answer, the latter.

Then I saw your post of hieroglyphics, labeled "symbols," and realized that your first question went to the heart of the matter. There is a fruitful distinction to be made between symbols and signs.

A sign is some "thing" to which people have agreed to assign a conventional meaning. For example, the letter "P," which in English we have agreed "stands for" the sound we make by blowing a puff of air to open our closed lips. It is also a sign when we put a circle around the letter P, and use that to indicate the availablility of parking. Now put a diameter in that circle, and the sign changes to tell about the unavailability of parking.

All of that is convention. We have consciously agreed to interpret those various instances of the letter P in the corresponding ways.

I like this. And I feel, that a lot of it does boil down to the subjective and how it's interpreted each time. For some reason, I feel that it could be felt and experienced strongly by others. I guess it could be on a subjective case by case instance as well. 

It always gets me, how language and it's many different translations within each language, interpreted. Even between American and British English. Heck, even the various areas of the States have different terms. I learned that as a Connecticut native living in Southern Mississippi for a bit. Yet, the message in the different understandings, and I'm going back to the various interpretations of the Tarot, is what I thought as still as strong. 

I just feel though, that when it is the Tarot, the ideal identification of the 'power' of it, gets more 'mystical'. ;) 

A symbol, however, begins with something that is meaningful in itself. Staying with the letter P, we can, if we like, interpret it as a simple drawing of a sword, pointing downward and maybe its blade tip has been broken off.

It's not a symbol yet, though. To be a symbol requires somebody to interpret the "thing" both as meaningful in itself, and also as pointing to other meanings which the inherent meaning suggests. Often, but not necessarily, the "other meanings" will be abstractions or concepts.

A "broken sword" might suggest many things. Peace, for example. There's even a nice resonance that the word Peace begins with the letter P that resembles the drawing of a broken sword ...

The power of symbolic thought springs from the difference between signs and symbols. Unlike signs' fixed meanings, there is no possibility of there being a unique "other meaning." An other meaning doesn't belong to the symbol by itself, and it isn't something that has been imposed upon the symbol by convention (that would simply make it into a sign), but rather any and all other meanings emerge from a relationship between the "thing" and a symbolic thinker.

So, staying with the letter P as a drawing of a broken sword, we might think of sword-breaking as an element of military discipline, and perhaps by extension from that, dishonor:

Ooooooh, very nice there, 8bits. :tu: 

I wonder, where does the line cross between symbols meaning so strongly to just an individual, and meaning strongly in a mystical and guiding way? ( the video a nice touch. I'm going to have to check out that Chuck Connor's movie ). I use the symbols in Tarot readings, including in the Mystical Cat readings and even through the book itself alone. (yeah, that's weird) 

Can symbols alone be a message for a sign of mystical guidance? 

Reading a couple of Carol Burnett auto-biographies, she mentions after the passing of her actress daughter, Carrie, she grievingly asked for signs of her encouraging her mother in continuing projects they started together. Then I would read how Carol would see signs of being served wine with symbols on the bottle of that point back to her daughter, and Carol spotting her daughter's favorite idem among the scenery. It had encouraged her. During the passing of my brother, reading this book has been very healing. I often wondered the dreams and other such situations, I have gotten messages myself from those I have lost. I also have seen and read some books that mentions this. 

I'll stop there, because the symbolic potential of the concrete things that could be depicted by the letter P, or even just what a broken sword might suggest, literally never ends.

So, now, your question. Every Tarot card (or every playing card in an ordinary deck) offers a far richer sensory experience than the letter P, and any combination of cards (ways of dealing or laying them out) is richer than that, while even just the letter P has a symbolic potential that cannot be exhausted in a lifetime, or a dynasty of lifetimes.

Conclude: different ways; it cannot be otherwise. Were it otherwise, then Tarot cards would only be signs, and they plainly aren't that.

Like I have mentioned, I feel the Tarot brings a more mystical meaning to it. That's me, I guess. *shrugs* :D 

4 hours ago, pallidin said:

Of course their is a God.

But, for those who don't believe:

We live in a multi-dimensional reality, and the higher dimensions (full of their own life) have influence over the lower.

Just the way it is.

Is there proof of the multi-dimensional reality and such? Those who don't believe, don't believe for a reason. 

I'm a believer, but not of the mainstream belief of God and the practices, that I think you believe. ( in which, I'm not saying is wrong, I stand behind your beliefs and know it's your path. ) I feel something different, and that is strong for me. :yes: So, while you feel strongly of the existence of God, and I feel strongly of what I believe, is there something for those who don't believe to see it? Wouldn't there be something very strongly felt that is the reason they don't believe. 

I often enjoy and entertain the multidimensional reality thought, but I don't see it in the everyday life. I do feel, it could be there. But I do feel it's my subjective thinking, and not something I can show others. ( And how strongly I want others to believe also. ) 

Just the way it is, I feel, is but there is proof for it. If anything, with the latest conversations to the Tarot, and 8bits's discussions of symbols, Can misconstrue it, but only in subjective terms. 

Here's my feeling and encouragement of that though, we need to be self-confident in ourselves to feel satisfied in it being only in subjective terms. :yes:

3 hours ago, eight bits said:

Mr W

I see your Good Mark, and raise you a blunted swastika (a nice example of a sign thereby made into an "thing" eligible to participate in symbolic amplification, and so become a symbol). And so we arrive at:

And why the **** triangle symbol at the bottom part of the woman picture? :blink:

3 hours ago, eight bits said:

Mr W

I see your Good Mark, and raise you a blunted swastika (a nice example of a sign thereby made into an "thing" eligible to participate in symbolic amplification, and so become a symbol). And so we arrive at:

And this just the letter P. Imagine if we had started with Q.

Speaking of Mel Brooks, don't forget this little gem. ;)  :w00t: 

https://youtu.be/ybuKQf9p5jg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

lOl well i've finally figured out how to put BTE on ignore  so you might miss any more of this.  This began when he posted me an image of a tarot card, known as the fool and then couldn't work out how i could possibly know its symbology, given that i cant work out any of his images he uses to make a point.  As 8 bits pointed out  some symbols are so well known the y are almost universal  But if there is NOT a common understanding, the use of symbols can impede communication  

"The soul never thinks without a mental image" -Aristotle

IMHO, 8ty is not in any way suggesting that symbols impede communication; because symbology adds to the richness, depth, scope, and possibility of communication. Symbolism takes us beyond the face value, the mundane, and the common it adds the nuance's, originality, flair and uniqueness that in turn connects us to the diverse landscape of human perspective, 

"Symbols are profound expressions of human nature. They have occurred in all cultures at all times, and from their first appearance in Paleolithic cave paintings they have accompanied the development of civilization. However, symbols are more than just cultural artifacts: in their correct context, they still speak powerfully to us, simultaneously addressing our intellect, emotions and spirit. Their study is the study of humanity itself." - The Secret Language of Symbols, David Fontana

I recently took a Philosophy Course and an integral aspect of the assignments was to use images to argue for or against, or represent the great philosophical writings from the students perspectives.

Symbols evoke and spark conversation; they connect us in humor, in intelligence, even in circumspection and can remind us to not take ourselves to seriously. 

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Secret_Language_of_Symbols.html?id=SlAbscDJlZIC

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Interesting thing to say. In which, a darn good question. :yes: 

And if it does, I'm going over that part of the discussion if it does. I have really bad feelings when it comes to that. And I wont mention the name either. I guess, the meaning of things and it's subjective ideals are very strong. :w00t:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

IMHO, 8ty is not in any way suggesting that symbols impede communication; because symbology adds to the richness, depth, scope, and possibility of communication. Symbolism takes us beyond the face value, the mundane, and the common it adds the nuance's, originality, flair and uniqueness that in turn connects us to the diverse landscape of human perspective, 

"Symbols are profound expressions of human nature. They have occurred in all cultures at all times, and from their first appearance in Paleolithic cave paintings they have accompanied the development of civilization. However, symbols are more than just cultural artifacts: in their correct context, they still speak powerfully to us, simultaneously addressing our intellect, emotions and spirit. Their study is the study of humanity itself." - The Secret Language of Symbols, David Fontana

I recently took a Philosophy Course and an integral aspect  of our assignments was to use images to argue for or against, or represent the great philosophical writings. 

Symbols evoke and spark conversation; they connect us in humor and help us to not take ourselves to seriously. 

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Secret_Language_of_Symbols.html?id=SlAbscDJlZIC

I wonder, if there is a misunderstanding of memory of what card and what deck is being shown as being drawn. ( not to insult, just to wonder if there's a mix up here. )

Maybe, it was the joker from a regular deck of cards?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Did I miss something about that?!? The same wish from me too, kmt_sesh!

I like this. And I feel, that a lot of it does boil down to the subjective and how it's interpreted each time. For some reason, I feel that it could be felt and experienced strongly by others. I guess it could be on a subjective case by case instance as well. 

It always gets me, how language and it's many different translations within each language, interpreted. Even between American and British English. Heck, even the various areas of the States have different terms. I learned that as a Connecticut native living in Southern Mississippi for a bit. Yet, the message in the different understandings, and I'm going back to the various interpretations of the Tarot, is what I thought as still as strong. 

I just feel though, that when it is the Tarot, the ideal identification of the 'power' of it, gets more 'mystical'. ;) 

Ooooooh, very nice there, 8bits. :tu: 

I wonder, where does the line cross between symbols meaning so strongly to just an individual, and meaning strongly in a mystical and guiding way? ( the video a nice touch. I'm going to have to check out that Chuck Connor's movie ). I use the symbols in Tarot readings, including in the Mystical Cat readings and even through the book itself alone. (yeah, that's weird) 

Can symbols alone be a message for a sign of mystical guidance? 

Reading a couple of Carol Burnett auto-biographies, she mentions after the passing of her actress daughter, Carrie, she grievingly asked for signs of her encouraging her mother in continuing projects they started together. Then I would read how Carol would see signs of being served wine with symbols on the bottle of that point back to her daughter, and Carol spotting her daughter's favorite idem among the scenery. It had encouraged her. During the passing of my brother, reading this book has been very healing. I often wondered the dreams and other such situations, I have gotten messages myself from those I have lost. I also have seen and read some books that mentions this. 

Like I have mentioned, I feel the Tarot brings a more mystical meaning to it. That's me, I guess. *shrugs* :D 

Is there proof of the multi-dimensional reality and such? Those who don't believe, don't believe for a reason. 

I'm a believer, but not of the mainstream belief of God and the practices, that I think you believe. ( in which, I'm not saying is wrong, I stand behind your beliefs and know it's your path. ) I feel something different, and that is strong for me. :yes: So, while you feel strongly of the existence of God, and I feel strongly of what I believe, is there something for those who don't believe to see it? Wouldn't there be something very strongly felt that is the reason they don't believe. 

I often enjoy and entertain the multidimensional reality thought, but I don't see it in the everyday life. I do feel, it could be there. But I do feel it's my subjective thinking, and not something I can show others. ( And how strongly I want others to believe also. ) 

Just the way it is, I feel, is but there is proof for it. If anything, with the latest conversations to the Tarot, and 8bits's discussions of symbols, Can misconstrue it, but only in subjective terms. 

Here's my feeling and encouragement of that though, we need to be self-confident in ourselves to feel satisfied in it being only in subjective terms. :yes:

And why the **** triangle symbol at the bottom part of the woman picture? :blink:

Speaking of Mel Brooks, don't forget this little gem. ;)  :w00t: 

https://youtu.be/ybuKQf9p5jg

The image is of Caroline Benson, a character in the phantom comic, " Viva las Vegas" (2000)  where the phantom dresses up as an elvis impersonator  to catch a killer. It is written and published originally in sweden, and the  word in the triangle is therefore  in swedish.

This is the last panel in the story, as the phantom drives away in a taxi .The triangle word  ****  is swedish for, "the end", or final ( The last station  on a train line in sweden is shown as the **** station, for example)  and simply shows this is the end of the story.  It is not actually anything on the woman's uniform at all .While dialogue from the Swedish comics is translated into English,  for publishing in australia and America, the words within any artwork (eg on signs etc) are not.

It is also possible that this image came from the Swedish original comic,  but because the dialogue has been erased from the speech bubble I can't be sure 

Edited by Mr Walker

1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

The image is of Caroline Benson, a character in the phantom comic, " Viva las Vegas" (2000)  where the phantom dresses up as an elvis impersonator  to catch a killer. It is written and published originally in sweden, and the  word in the triangle is therefore  in swedish.

This is the last panel in the story, as the phantom drives away in a taxi .The triangle word  ****  is swedish for, "the end", or final ( The last station  on a train line in sweden is shown as the **** station, for example)  and simply shows this is the end of the story.  It is not actually anything on the woman's uniform at all .While dialogue from the Swedish comics is translated into English,  for publishing in australia and America, the words within any artwork (eg on signs etc) are not.

It is also possible that this image came from the Swedish original comic,  but because the dialogue has been erased from the speech bubble I can't be sure 

Yes, after researching it, it says that. But it would have saved the headaches if you put a mention of that, more than likely. I still don't understand the 'symbolism' of the picture you posted. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sherapy said:

I should have added something earlier on this note. There were also obstacles in how to communicate and sometimes symbols were needed for those who were unable to read in the past, so various symbols were born to tell things to everyone. Like for instance, this:

niEyz78KT.jpg

For to show where your local barber shop is. 

i agree, it goes deeper in how we communicate and take in information. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah lays himself out there, takes the heat , takes the hits ~%) Sort of like that Centurion in the Political threads. I agree because without Walker the rest wouldn't be adding so much , oh and visa versa , plus, PLUS! now we're into cool cards or flavors of them, no telling the subject next week:skCOOOOOOL!!! oh no, I hope I nver see that spanking thing again LATERZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

When the god that became the universe also became the individual mind. The human mind is fundamentally god's mind. It's interesting in that this fundamental god-mind is not the conditioned mind of experience, memory and knowledge.

God-mind is pure intelligent conscious-awareness. We examine our conditioned mind to understand it. In this understanding we may discover our fundamental god-mind.

When we discover and allow this god-mind to operate, we become free from our conditioning, and for the first time we become intelligent human beings. Intelligent in the sense that we are not distracted by our learned constructed ego, our sense of self that manipulates for its own personal benefit and that considers itself separate from non-self.

When we live in this kind of personal mind we are always in conflict with our environment and in conflict within ourselves. Our mind is fragmented and unpredictable. Unpredictable in the sense that our responses to circumstance always tends to reinforce our personal ego-self.

God-as-universe mind always responds appropriately by its own natural intelligence. It ignores the false ego's response and reveals the truth. 

tx on the links stubbly, this was there, this was kind of gaudy/godly an interesting relative, a corollary blah (people/the-inquisition era hey! its what we do), good times good times , http://bit.ly/2oIDQa8  URL shortened with URL SHORTEN so it would not display, but

I didn't like it, 

so :::::::::::::::::::::: good times :

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

lol cant resist this

SO far only used 200 of my 1000 gigs for the month  Love broadband. 25 mbps. Totally free australia wide telephone calls. No line rental charges    1000 gigs a month  All for 100 bucks which is 70 dollars less than my old combined plan using adsl 

No ....   I was referring to a different type of 'credit' ,    Walker    :rolleyes:    ( and please keep the details of your   'love broadband '  to yourself    :wacko: )

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I see that (just responding to and learning from , experiences)  as an inferior way of living, because, only by planning, extrapolating, designing and working at yourself, can you fulfil all your  human potential  and thus be more powerful and empowered to make changes in your world..

This is one of your several areas of conceptual limitations, if you already know who you are and add to your life by learning the skill sets that allow you to do what you want to do and continue to do then I don't have to create an image of who I want to be. Your ego prevents you from seeing what other people have learned in their lives and are willing to share. 

If you look at humanity as an organism much the same as the body, it functions because of the interaction of the whole, many of the people that you avoid/hate/fear etc are a part of it and serve a purpose to the whole, and you cannot take them away without affecting how things work. Many people love what they do, myself included and enjoy expressing themselves through their work and yet you miminalize them because you think that they are menial and therefore of less intellectual/spiritual value. Your missing out on life with these attitudes, close minded and unwilling to step out of yourself.

14 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I already said that imo  most people live as you do and reap the consequences of Not  constructing a better life for themselves. not learning from the examples of history, other humans, or even characters in novels.  Not learning how to control emotional impulses, not making planned and wise decisions about their future,  but  allowing genetic and evolved drivers to dominate how they think and behave.

Maybe you could write another fiction, I'd be interested in your fantasy of what my life is because talking to you here and seeing how you interpret the world around you might make for some entertaining reading.:w00t:

jmccr8

• Like 3

ignored

Noted ... noted that you cannot address any of the points that I made that exposed what you wrote as silly made up stuff .

This demonstrates that ;

+ Your 'learn to read' comment is invalid, for it is you who need to learn to read . Look at that silly fiasco you tried to pull on Stubbs and me re  the playing cards ! 

+ YOU are the one misunderstanding things as ;

+ It is a rather complex amount of work observations and calculations to cast a natal chart ( which I specified and you never said , previously , that you DID NOT mean that ) , computer programs to cast a chart made this easy.

+ You cannot have done this as a child - like you claimed/

+ Again ; how did you cast a chart with no computers , as a small child and do all these complex calculations ?

+ Your ignorance of the subject   (and your self assurance that you know everything and all subjects ) led you to assume it was something else , and just simply declare that you as a small child  could do it .

+ That means the deck was made and published in the 1800s or it was a deck before the 1800s and published or republished during the 1800s  

+  You dont even comprehend what is being talked about, your confusion is due to the fact that you merely asserted  that  you know what you are talking about  and are now firing off lame and irrelevant questions 

+  I have shown you are lying . You can't do or construct a natal chart at all, all you could do was to get someone to tell you  their 'sun sign' ; eg  ' I am  a Leo .... Scorpio ... etc ... and little Walker would rattle off traits that he learned that related to each of those 12 signs

You coming to back to repost all this and just adding 'ignore' on the bottom is an admission that you cannot address these points .... and thus you are exposed, yet again, of pretending knowledge and empty boasting . 

That is ;  going on your post content here and your refusal to answer entirely relevant questions put to you about your claims . 

• Like 1

I am now an older handsome bloke. 

I was answering and explaining a specific question (sarcastic comment) from BTE 

He asked how and why i could know detailed symbologies of tarot cards yet not be able to comprehend what he meant if he sent me a pretty picture of something  The story of my childhood was necessary to explain HOW it is I know them.

No I didnt .  You cant even get that right .   Thats what YOU added Walker   :D   ....  

I said  how can you read a tarot card when for ages you have been telling us all this stuff about not being able to process an image 

YOU said  that I said ' how can you read a tarot card if you cant understand an image I send you . '

Two entirely different things 

You are a compulsive goalpost shifter ! 

So I will ask you NOT to speak and interpret my posts and comments as you do not have a clear enough view and perceptions to represent my complex and erudite mentations .

If he persists  folks, just ignore it, best to get the knowledge straight from the horses mouth ... as they say .

• Like 2

Oh ps, whether you accept it or not, we  (both of us and every single  self aware human) constructs a perception of  how reality is.  We can't avoid this, as it is how our cognitive processing of data and information operates.  it is how we survive as self aware cognitive beings in a challenging environment which we struggle to make sense of and survive within. . 

Thus there is a me in we  You are no different, biologically or neurologically, from me and so you also construct how you see yourself and the world You construct your connection to both your inner mental environment and your outer physical one.  . The difference is  that you may not know you are doing this, and you may not take conscious control of the process. but just do it reactively

Of course we do, I see reality a being in flux and changing, for the most part for me the tangibles that I have sense experience with are constants with little variation so I accept that they are what they represent door/chair/etc. Everything else is in motion and pertains to interaction of some form so the potential for change exists and I am a part of it. To me my god is about discovery and learning, everything exists all I do is realize it.

We weren't discussing biological we, you were expressing a we belief that I do not share, so me is not part of the we.

jmccr8

• Like 2

One general point of clarification.

When i said i am a fool, as i am  a leo,  i did not mean or understand there to be any connection between the meanings of these two things.

Related image

I was born a leo My grandmother gave me the fool card as representative of my personality (and i think in general it is accurate)

Then, why did you word it that way ?  

(Stay tune folks for a diatribe on the  flexible use of English grammar and syntax ...   and another segway pages long argument of justifcation of why I can never be wrong nor make a mistake !   :)  )

Thus i am leo, fool and australian  However The only commonality  is that BOTH leo and fool  have absolutely no scientific validity when reading peole or predicting the future  That is why i put the two together. and separated them from palmistry

My star sign is leo My tarot card the fool.

NOpe ;  you said   " as I am a Leo '   and not  'also I am a Leo ' and its too late to go back and edit it now ;) 

You know, it might have been less embarrassing for you if you simply claimed 'typo'    and that you left the  l   and  o   out     :) 

Because i dont believe either has any scientific validity i don't see that this means there is any connection between the two. I suppose a person who thinks both are valid might assume there MUST be some common theme or meaning, if i claim both things.   For me,  like being australian, the commonality, is in how they attach to me as a person .  not in any similarity  of aspect.   my being australian has nothing to do with my being a leo, and neither has anything to do with me being given the fool card as a personal  aspect.

AS I am a Leo .... I am an Australian    - this is what you wrote, using your example 

I am a leo AND an Australian  .  - this is what you are claiming you wrote in context.

Watch him wiggle folks 

• Like 2

Carolin_Benson_with_necklace.jpg speaking of swords and the letter P 

Okay mate ....  thats enough  .. ok !   You might be old school but stop the subtle women bashing ! 

Its bad enough that you claim you are a Mr Walker Phantom type of perfect specimen  but to put up a picture of a woman with a Phantom emblem on  that is supposedly admiring you and your dog as you depart,

and her wearing a  badge declaring she is a ****   , is just too far .

Its demeaning of women, and we have complained about such posts as these before .

YOu need to wake up and get a handle on your issues ! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pallidin said:

Of course their is a God.

But, for those who don't believe:

We live in a multi-dimensional reality, and the higher dimensions (full of their own life) have influence over the lower.

Just the way it is.

Thats very hermetic of you :) 

11 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

lOl well i've finally figured out how to put BTE on ignore  

Image result for paRTy SMILEY GIF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

and you just chose to use that image did you .... and it just happened to have that  word on it  ......    and you are totally innocent ... all just a simple translation misunderstanding  of your  favourite comic 

No sexism involved at all Phantom wise ... move along folks , nothing to see here .... simple misunderstanding ! 

Image result for The Phantom spanks woman

Image result for The Phantom spanks woman

Image result for The Phantom spanks woman  Image result for The Phantom spanks woman

6 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Yes, after researching it, it says that. But it would have saved the headaches if you put a mention of that, more than likely. I still don't understand the 'symbolism' of the picture you posted. 

That Walker is handsome and women desire him .... one supposes. 

Its funny how if anyone puts up a meme or pic he  can never get it ir comprehend it 

But a Phantom  meme  ....  thats a jolly good chuckle !  

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

?

Walker has no faith. He says that himself.  His God is a physical alien being - as real an orange -  that helps him do things, like start the car and keep it free  from breaking down.  he just spent pages arguing for science and against what he considers 'magical thinking'.

What is this faith you are admiring ?  :huh:   ... faith in science fiction becoming science,   maybe .

• Like 1

• The topic was locked