Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emergency Kittens Thread

Daughter of the Nine Moons

thought that said wetdreams and I was like hey! and noticed only as I juuuuuust was clicking it NATURALLY ! that it was about kittens ahahahhahaha!  NICE ! thanks Daniel !

[cripes that's a clean site too, that's pretty rare, puuuurfect nav tooz]

my photo didn't post.

Edited by danielost
  • Like 1

For some reason I broke another chair when it hit me what I was reading, ... just like lightning when its unexpected.  TOOOO FUNNY DANIEL THANKS! made my day.:rofl:

Oh, kitty stuff, okay back on track now ...

special_friend_cat_cute_wink_fun_nuts_ma
Tinky-Winky Hiking buddy !
cat-cute-funny-kitten-Favim.com-3252317.

AND PEACE ! BABY !      another-cure-peace.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 5

this cat is teaching humans to walk on four legs

giphy.gif

YamTv.gif

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul
  • Like 8

23 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

giphy.gif

*Meowssage*

He looks exactly like our old cat. He was an in-door cat and had no interest in going outside. But one summer he sneaked out and we were out looking for him for 2 days. When we found him he was dead and it looked like he had been scared to death - literally. He had no injures whatsoever, and he had a frantic look frozen on his face. He probably had an heart-attack from stress or fear. Poor fellow - he was such a loving & lovely cat, so it felt bad that he went like he did.

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4311950/Pet-owners-share-hilarious-photos-clingy-cats.html

Lots of funny pics of cats/kittens getting in the way of what their owner is trying to do. :lol:  

• Like 4

22 hours ago, EllJay said:

*Meowssage*

He looks exactly like our old cat. He was an in-door cat and had no interest in going outside. But one summer he sneaked out and we were out looking for him for 2 days. When we found him he was dead and it looked like he had been scared to death - literally. He had no injures whatsoever, and he had a frantic look frozen on his face. He probably had an heart-attack from stress or fear. Poor fellow - he was such a loving & lovely cat, so it felt bad that he went like he did.

He almost certainly went outside because he knew he's about to depart. Cats in their final hours look for secluded spots, often away from their usual places. So it wasn't your fault and you wouldn't save him by finding him. 

I know losing him will always hurt, but the way he went should actually comfort you a little, not make you feel worse.    

A "kitten" of mine... what? He'll always be a kitten to me... 

seppinkorb.jpg

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

He almost certainly went outside because he knew he's about to depart. Cats in their final hours look for secluded spots, often away from their usual places. So it wasn't your fault and you wouldn't save him by finding him. 

I know losing him will always hurt, but the way he went should actually comfort you a little, not make you feel worse.    

A "kitten" of mine... what? He'll always be a kitten to me... 

seppinkorb.jpg

Thank You. Yeah it might have been that he felt like he was about to die - but he wasn't really that old, so that puzzles me a bit. But he could have had a bad ticker or some early symptoms for an impending stroke or heart attack, and he felt it coming on beforehand.

But that fear he had on his face makes me think that he might have been hounded by a gathering of crows, that use to hang out around here and pestering other cats. Since our little fellow had no "combat-experience", being an in-door cat all his life, the situation with 15-20 large crows that, he never had seen before, hunting him down and attacking him, might have triggered his early demise - a latent condition in the heart, or as a stroke.. It was a sad ordeal nevertheless. :(

Nice kitten there :)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, EllJay said:

Thank You. Yeah it might have been that he felt like he was about to die - but he wasn't really that old, so that puzzles me a bit. But he could have had a bad ticker or some early symptoms for an impending stroke or heart attack, and he felt it coming on beforehand.

But that fear he had on his face makes me think that he might have been hounded by a gathering of crows, that use to hang out around here and pestering other cats. Since our little fellow had no "combat-experience", being an in-door cat all his life, the situation with 15-20 large crows that, he never had seen before, hunting him down and attacking him, might have triggered his early demise - a latent condition in the heart, or as a stroke.. It was a sad ordeal nevertheless. :(

Nice kitten there :)

I really don't want to make you re-live this yet again, but I must say that the crows would peck the body. He was intact when you found him. So I firmly believe he knew and it was quick, natural death. Forgive me for insisting, I will shut up now. 

And one more of my kittens... I must find some photos with actual kittens for the next time :D 

little-bertha2.jpg

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I really don't want to make you re-live this yet again, but I must say that the crows would peck the body. He was intact when you found him. So I firmly believe he knew and it was quick, natural death. Forgive me for insisting, I will shut up now. 

And one more of my kittens... I must find some photos with actual kittens for the next time :D 

little-bertha2.jpg

No worries. Yeah it might have been so, but when we found him he was in a protective space, a bit in under a pile of planks, where he was cowering down. It doesn't have to be the crows he was fleeing. Some people around here let their dogs go unleashed from time to time, so maybe it was a dog hounding him, and stood outside this little opening in the plank-pile yapping and trying to bite his way in. I can imagine he would find that quite terrifying.

But, it could have happen as you said too; that he went to his "elephants' graveyard" because he knew he was dying. A bit more peaceful ending.

Heh, cute "kitten". :)

• Like 4

Well I'd best add Mr Bo Jangles to the thread when he was a kitten. He's s bit bigger now and his eyes have turned green. Shame - I liked them this color...

Bo Jangles.jpg

• Like 6

All right, these are not mine, but I wish they were... not that I don't have too many cats already. 

poklanjaju-se-bijeli-macici-slika-28709493.jpg

• Like 7

Kind of kittens

lion-on-lion-attack-by-jacques-matthysen

Kitten Fun?

(are we there yet? how much further?)

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 5

3388362517001_4741618882001_Rob-Gron-Cat

ETA: I removed the previous  kitten when I found out it was covered with ink!:angry:

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4