Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emergency Kittens Thread

Daughter of the Nine Moons

ahahahA LOVE THAT!

ah

WHAT ??!?!?!?

CuteKittenVideoImage.jpg

is that ?

hqdefault.jpg

aaaw! my cousin shoo-shoo Muffin-stoveTOP! Puffin.funny-cats-sweet-kittens-cute-vi.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 6

On 3/14/2017 at 3:17 PM, EllJay said:

Thank You. Yeah it might have been that he felt like he was about to die - but he wasn't really that old, so that puzzles me a bit. But he could have had a bad ticker or some early symptoms for an impending stroke or heart attack, and he felt it coming on beforehand.

But that fear he had on his face makes me think that he might have been hounded by a gathering of crows, that use to hang out around here and pestering other cats. Since our little fellow had no "combat-experience", being an in-door cat all his life, the situation with 15-20 large crows that, he never had seen before, hunting him down and attacking him, might have triggered his early demise - a latent condition in the heart, or as a stroke.. It was a sad ordeal nevertheless. :(

Nice kitten there :)

there would have been signs of the crows feeding on him.  they are scavengers.

Adorable Abandoned Kitten Is So Excited To Be Fed A Bottle He Can't Stop Wiggling His Ears

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4328980/Bobby-Bat-Ears-wiggles-kitten-ears-bottle-fed.html

• Like 7

... yes Dear little one, there comes a time you will have to use those nails, not a tastful thing but its what we do.  Well, you would have heard it from someone eventually, consider it a favor, I'm breaking it to you early.

7-cat-claws.jpg

catnRat1.jpg

Just leave the big ones to me . . .
super-rat-and-cat.jpg

THAT'S NOT A MOUSE !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

Just found this thread so I have several posts.  I love cats but they're so funny when they fail at jumping.

• Like 5

Simply adorable!

stick-em-up-kitten-in-corner.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, sees said:

Just found this thread so I have several posts.  I love cats but they're so funny when they fail at jumping.

LOL, I love particularly those total epic fails when they slip in their jump, and they have their body stretch out to the max, but only comes halfway.- hilarious. :lol:

Like @ 1:28  , 1:52 , and especially at 2:01 (what the hell is he doing!?! :lol:),

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EllJay said:

especially at 2:01 (what the hell is he doing!?! :lol:

All of it really esp. when there's toons to it bits/parts

LIked the OLDER ones .... CRASH !
The TABBY on table...So majestic

. . .

and then . . .

HEAD DIVES !

I'z a ouch ouwie
RIGHT HERE ! . . .   .giphy.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 5

^^ That looks like one of those gremlins! Fed after midnight?

:lol:

• Like 3