Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are your guilty pleasures?

Four Winds

Binge watching Netflix. Singing when home alone, gotta belt out those high notes.

• Like 8

Only if I had other things to do instead. I make sure important things are done first ofcourse.

• Like 1

A few years ago I got bored and read my first fanfiction, I found them to be far more entertaining to read than published books/stories.  Maybe that is because they don't take themselves nearly as seriously and don't need to be sanitized for public consumption.

• Like 8

YouTube is another one. I've started watching something only to end up in a bubble. One for Michael (fiancé) gaming (after work or when we're home on weekends) or YouTube, but he does answer texts or if being spoken to

• Like 3

This ones easy...CARBS!!! :lol:

I don't eat much bread,not much of one for sweets,but i really enjoy good beers/liquid bread haha!

• Like 7

Currently, it's those Dove truffles in the heart-shaped tin.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Don't tell anybody but I'm a big fan of Downton Abbey.

I used to laugh at my wife when I saw her watching it, then I got into it. It's gone now after 5 seasons, but we still have it on DVD LOL.

Secret eh? :devil:

Wait till next football season,i won't use this against you bud...i promise :rofl:

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

YouTube is another one. I've started watching something only to end up in a bubble

Been there done that, kept watching only to find the suggestions of things to watch take me to some really strange places. Of course me being my I had to watch those as well.

Edited by Four Winds
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Wait till next football season,i won't use this against you bud...i promise :rofl:

It's all good, as long as Lady Mary is involved somehow :lol:

• Like 7

I do it way too often. Helps to have background sounds when doing hair or job hunting. I've been on hold and watching YouTube at the same time, thankfully nothing weird those times

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Sounds like a little bit of a bromance going on.

bromance.jpg

Edited by Four Winds
  • Like 4

I listen to some of the weirdest music.

• Like 5

And I stayed up late and watched Olivier Martinez in Unfaithful the other night. 

That really is guilty.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Mine's spending too much time poring through science sites like Scientific American. I can't get enough of them.

That is not a guilty pleasure!  Now you are just bragging and making want to hug you.:D

• Like 2

Just now, Four Winds said:

That is not a guilty pleasure!  Now you are just bragging and making want to hug you.:D

Not after I admit I'm also obsessed with watching the eaglet live stream. That's probably my biggest guilty pleasure at the moment.

• Like 4

Just now, Claire. said:

Not after I admit I'm also obsessed with watching the eaglet live stream. That's probably my biggest guilty pleasure at the moment.

Again, not a guilty pleasure. Me watching Judge Judy when I could be watching the eaglet live stream, that is a guilty pleasure.

• Like 3

Just now, Four Winds said:

Again, not a guilty pleasure. Me watching Judge Judy when I could be watching the eaglet live stream, that is a guilty pleasure.

No. That's just a huge mistake. :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Claire. said:

No. That's just a huge mistake. :)

Same thing I say to vegetarians, that's just a huge missed steak. :rofl:

Ok, so my other guilty pleasure is corny jokes.

• Like 5