Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House denies Plans to mobilize

Thanato

The White House has denied a report it is considering mobilising as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorised immigrants, including millions living nowhere near the Mexico border.

An 11-page draft memo, obtained by the Associated Press, calls for the unprecedented militarisation of immigration enforcement as far north as Portland, Oregon, and as far east as New Orleans, Louisiana.

Sean Spicer, Mr Trump's spokesman, said the suggestion was "100 per cent false".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/donald-trumpmy-press-conference-one-greatest-ever-says-us-president/

To be honest I believe the AP report about a draft memo that considers calling up the National Guard for basically Martial Law over the White House saying it won't happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thanato said:

So the White House is the most trusted source in news?

naw, the onion is.

of course telegraph .uk is a lot more credible for white house news than white house itself, even kids know that.

btw you do have a point, WH has always lied at least 50% of the time,  i especially loved "if you like your policy you can keep it"

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

naw, the onion is.

of course telegraph .uk is a lot more credible for white house news than white house itself, even kids know that.

btw you do have a point, WH has always lied at least 50% of the time,  i especially loved "if you like your policy you can keep it"

well there is a memo, released by the AP.

Question is will it be acted on by the trump regime.

i would not care if he does, to be honest.  our immigration laws have been crappped on by millions of illegals and some of our own politicians as well, i sure would like someone to remind, that we have laws, and we will enforce them. after all it is national security mater,

• Like 1

i would not care if he does, to be honest.  our immigration laws have been crappped on by millions of illegals and some of our own politicians as well, i sure would like someone to remind, that we have laws, and we will enforce them. after all it is national security mater,

The problem is that there are millions of people who snuck in illegally. The question is do you go after them with extreme prejudice or keep it as business as usually for them until they commit a crime and are arrested? If you go after them expect violence and death.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thanato said:

The problem is that there are millions of people who snuck in illegally. The question is do you go after them with extreme prejudice or keep it as business as usually for them until they commit a crime and are arrested? If you go after them expect violence and death.

so where is the question?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, aztek said:

so where is the question?

You know we should have to resort to removing them from our nation, they should be coming in legit channels, but past administrations have let the problem get way out of hand. Now we have to worry about putting up with their demands while they don't even try to assimilate into our culture, then they steal social security numbers from native citizens and committing identify thief in the process as well. Not to mention all the statistics that shows they definitely do effect the elections and job market, all because liberal left want to please foreigners instead of helping the citizens in their own backyard. When did foreigners become more important than the native citizens of a nation? It is when we allowed our borders to remain open and the illegal immigration to run unchecked, all in the name of politicians wanting to score a couple of more political points from liberals. Even CBS... an liberal left leaning news organization admitted it affects the outcome of elections.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/column-illegal-immigration-affects-electoral-votes/

Also here is how the illegal immigration unchecked affects the nations economy...

http://immigration.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000788

Not to mention it displaces cultures and replaces them with cultures predominated to their native lands.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/diversity-multiculturalism-and-pc-bringing-america-to-a-close/

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1