Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The thread of ridiculous worries

Mark One

I'm worried that I won't be able to get home from hospital tomorrow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Oh dear, are you going as a customer or do you work there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Oh dear, are you going as a customer or do you work there?

A customer. A friend is taking me there but I have to find my own way back. It's a ridiculous worry :blush:. I live in a rural area where the buses are extremely unreliable ...... in fact I haven't been on a bus for about four years! I don't have a car and I also don't have a mobile phone so if I get stranded anywhere I'm stuffed. I don't really want to spend the kind of money a taxi costs but I may have to resort to that. :hmm:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

A customer. A friend is taking me there but I have to find my own way back. It's a ridiculous worry :blush:. I live in a rural area where the buses are extremely unreliable ...... in fact I haven't been on a bus for about four years! I don't have a car and I also don't have a mobile phone so if I get stranded anywhere I'm stuffed. I don't really want to spend the kind of money a taxi costs but I may have to resort to that. :hmm:

That is a real worry Ouija.  If you use facebook etc, you could always put out a request to anyone who is heading back your way?

• Like 1

I don't use FaceBook but I think it's highly unlikely someone would be going my way at the right time. This is the main problem, my appointment is for 8:40a.m. but I could wait for hours after that before I'm seen so I couldn't arrange for a lift back, not knowing when I would be ready to go. It will be fine. This time tomorrow I will have forgotten all about it! :lol:

• Like 1

I`m now worried by these visions I keep recieving.  Its a scene in which Ouija is walking along the side of a dual carriageway, trying to thumb a lift.

• Like 2

No ridiculous worries here! :D My friend got me to the hospital 15mns early, I was seen early and the ultrasound procedure didn't take too long so my friend had time to take me home before she went to work. Brilliant! By 9:30a.m. I was sitting at home enjoying tea and toast :).

Only downside? I now know I have another hernia ..... GRRR! Oops! sorry, wrong thread.

• Like 4

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:02 PM, ouija ouija said:

That's what you get for living in a stupid place, in the middle of nowhere.  :yes:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

No ridiculous worries here! :D My friend got me to the hospital 15mns early, I was seen early and the ultrasound procedure didn't take too long so my friend had time to take me home before she went to work. Brilliant! By 9:30a.m. I was sitting at home enjoying tea and toast :).

Only downside? I now know I have another hernia ..... GRRR! Oops! sorry, wrong thread.

That was indeed the first ever, TRUE rediculous worry!. 

Heres your reward, now wear it with pride X

S578_thanksforajob.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, acute said:

That's what you get for living in a stupid place, in the middle of nowhere.  :yes:

I`m now having second thoughts about the badge.  What you wrote has now left me worrying about whether it will arrive at her remote address or get lost

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mr Mork said:

I`m now having second thoughts about the badge.  What you wrote has now left me worrying about whether it will arrive at her remote address or get lost

She lives in a cave, up a 3-mile track, with stingers bursting your tires, and snipers in the watchtowers.

I am worried that the postman will be killed or worse.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, acute said:

She lives in a cave, up a 3-mile track, with stingers bursting your tires, and snipers in the watchtowers.

I am worried that the postman will be killed or worse.

• Like 2

I have to have my feet covered at night because as a child, I dreamed they were bitten off by an alligator at night.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, The Ghastly Grimoire said:

I have to have my feet covered at night because as a child, I dreamed they were bitten off by an alligator at night.

Similar story here.

As a child, I had a dream about a monster that sneaked up on me from the end of the bed. Ever since, I've always tucked the duvet under my feet.

The habit has never gone away, but I'm pretty sure it's more to do with warm, cosy feet than monsters these days :lol:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, AustinHinton said:

I am worried acute will try and steal my life. :o 

I am worried that Austin doesn't own enough stuff to make stealing his identity profitable.

I may have to rack up some credit in his name.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

I'm worried that a powerful force will drag me inside the television when they're airing a show about bridge constructions. I find that extremely boring and I want no part of it!!!

• Like 2

I`m worried for Amanda Barries mouth!  She spends most of her day walking around with a opened mouth look.  What if the winds changes and her mouth remains like that?

0c53d11d-f85a-408b-b0ee-82908cdd3416.jpg

• Like 2

Continuing with the Big "Bother" topic I worry that the evictions are all rigged.

• Like 2