Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The thread of ridiculous worries

Mark One

What worries me is that I'm not worried enough - and that people around me notice that I'm not obsessive over every single f%#in wordly issue that is "trendy" to worry about these days - and when they find me out they will gang up on me and try to convert me.to be a nervous wreck like them.

That's worrying!!!

O50YeJ8.jpg

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

^ ^ this made me laugh so much! :lol:

Oh, and Merk, did you notice you are currently HOT!! (well ...... not you exactly, but your thread)?

I'm glad it made you laugh! :D

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

^ ^ this made me laugh so much! :lol:

Oh, and Merk, did you notice you are currently HOT!! (well ...... not you exactly, but your thread)?

:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Essan said:

I worry that the world isn't going to end before I die.  I'd hate to miss it!

Do you work as a telephone sanitizer by any chance? Then don't worry, they've got this brilliant idea... 

• Like 3

I keep worrying that no one will like my pictures on Gooogle Maps. 

And i worry that if I ever did contribute a piece to Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia, they'd put one of their notices on it saying "This article requires cleaning up to meet Wiki the Pedia's Quality Standards. Unverified Material may be Challenged and Removed. :angry: " :( 

• Like 3

Sometimes I worry I'll have a stroke that will leave me unable to speak so I'll have to simply hit people with the functioning side of my body, instead of yelling at them first. 

• Like 3

Aaaall riiiight... I post in Politics, thread gets cleansed like Bosnia... now I just posted in one of the Banned threads, it gets locked down... you tell me if I should be worried... or is it you guys that stand around me that should be worried...  

• Like 3

Having to wait 90 days to change my name back to Mark puts me on a right downer...sometimes.

• Like 4

It worries me that Mark seemed to forget how to spell his name one day. :( 

• Like 5

Yes, maybe I need special tests.  There could be something wrong with me.  I shall have a stressful afternoon thinking about that.

• Like 2

I am worried that someone has stolen my idea by starting an identical thread but with a slightly different title.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, acute said:

I am worried that someone has stolen my idea by starting an identical thread but with a slightly different title.

ridiculous!

• Like 4

I'm worried that some people (people who aren't very obtuse) have forgotten what their own thread was about. That one was specifally what worried you about that thread; this is about general sort of angst about life in general. 

• Like 3

What is the unit of measurement that worries about things the most? The ångström

• Like 5

Its words like that which often compels one to revisit that arm chair where concerns are nurtured in full blown paranoia.

• Like 1

i'm often worried that i'll spend the rest of my life in state of mid to high grade worry

which is ridiculous. i mean, most of my life, sure. but i'll be asleep sometimes too.

• Like 3

I'm worried that I will get to work and find out my socks do not match.   Oh wait, that's already happened.   Carry on, then.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

I'm worried that I will get to work and find out my socks do not match.   Oh wait, that's already happened.   Carry on, then.  

That reminds me that I seriously worry, on daily basis, that I'll forget to change before I leave the house. You know, keys, check, phone, check, lighter, check, cat in, check, cat out, check, backpack, check, cat in, check this, check that and voila - I'm at work, with no pants, suddenly realizing why it felt so chilly this morning.    

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm at work, with no pants, suddenly realizing why it felt so chilly this morning.   

That's a truth, I'm like violins? hardly viola damn frenchies WALAH! and finally we're into town and it suddenly dawns on meburn.gif?v=2 that I forgot the LIST! that I so carefully made over the past few days, so satisfying, yes beyond my wildest dreams satisfying.
No sense worrying anymore for I know at home that evening I'm bound to hear "how could you forget the icecream!"

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

How could you forget the icecream??!!

The icecream, woman... you do not forget the icecream. Or beer. You can forget, say, carrots, or whatnot, a child in the parking, you can forget your bag and drive it home sitting proudly on top of your car until you brake and it falls right on your hood and you wonder what idiot threw her bag at your car - weeeird, it looks totally like your bag... ohsweetjesuswheresmybagisitmybaggoddamnitI'manidiot, or you can forget paying, or when exactly is your birthday, but you do not forget the icecream. You just do not do that.  

Anyway, I'm often worried I'll somehow get used to... this... all. 

• Like 7

lmfao.gif?v=2

36 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

you can forget your bag and drive it home sitting proudly on top of your car until you brake and it falls right on your hood and you wonder what idiot threw her bag at your car - weeeird, it looks totally like your bag... ohsweetjesuswheresmybagisitmybaggoddamnitI'manidiot, or you can forget paying, or when exactly is your birthday

spc_spilldrink_100-100.gif?w=150&h=68

Only once I forgot the grocery bag

...on the roof. ONCE !

(in town I'm sure "WT? hmm grocery bag heading down Main St., Oh that's just Ms Woo again.")

Another time I had to go back in because I couldn't stand the looks

on all the dogs' faces, I forgot the dogfood! grrrrr

tumblr_lzgejpsx1B1qdq5u6.gif

water doesn't work !tumblr_o89rblAvo91tlb56zo1_500.gif

oh/ahw looks like Nakita! -- and now -- sadly, I must retire for a bit,

this internet work's just too tiring.

spc_working_sleep_100-101.gif?w=150&h=98
Gave up worrying a long time ago.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 5

I`m becoming ever more worried and concerned about those Dr Who fans who claim they often hid behind the sofa when they saw a Dalek or Cyberman on their TV.  You see, I never felt their so called terror when I first saw those TV aliens...So I think such folk are living the urban myth and telling viewers/listeners like us an appalling pack of lies. 

• Like 3

I'm worried I'll accidentally set fire to my own house and when firefighters arrive it will be way to embarrassing so I'll have to lie it was deliberate and they won't believe me. *shudders*  

• Like 3