Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

Banned because I despise watermelon!.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Banned for not liking one of the great treasures like watermelon in life.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Banned because I despise watermelon!.

Banned for you can't be serious. To despise watermelon... the sweet, watery heart of summer... *shakes head in disbelief, tentacles swaying* 

32 minutes ago, notforgotten said:

Banned for not liking one of the great treasures like watermelon in life.

Not banned for hear, hear. It wouldn't be the most stolen fruit in my part of the world if it wasn't worth stealing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Banning Helen for not sharing the watermelon!!  

• Like 3

Banned for not having a mango

• Like 3

Banned for not asking at all.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Banned for no, no, we bought that particular watermelon.

I never stole a watermelon. No, seriously, they're huge and if you're stealing, you have to run and who in their right mind would run with something heavy in their hands, in this heat? 

A relative of mine grows his own watermelons and each year the first ones are stolen. We already joked that he knows when his watermelons are ripe when they start disappearing from his garden. Huh? No, no... it wasn't me. No, seriously, it was not me, he's family, no need to steal since he likes giving them to us so he can hear again that his watermelons are the best. And they are.  

• Like 3

Banned for stealing from family, I should cut your hands ooops, I mean testicles for that.

Street rat....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for tentacles, not testicles, if I had testicles my husband wouldn't marry me because he's soooo oldfashioned. Tentacles are fine, though. He doesn't mind alien life forms as long as they're female. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 10:18 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

Banned for tentacles, not testicles, if I had testicles my husband wouldn't marry me because he's soooo oldfashioned. Tentacles are fine, though. He doesn't mind alien life forms as long as they're female. 

Banned because squid-ward called and asked that you quit using his last name! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Banned for tell him to divorce me then, the next time he calls you. On the grounds of calling you more often than me. 

Kidding. My Squidward calls me often enough - when he can't find something that we keep in the same spot for the last 20 years, mostly. I believe he's probably not that forgetful, but simply wants to hear me. That's the bright side of relationship with an oldfashioned man - you can simply assign any emotion you want to him, because he does not show any :D (Not really, it's just that you need pliers to draw out the confession that he, in fact, has emotions. I mean, verbal pliers. Though it would go faster with actual pliers. Yes, I'll shut up now.)

• Like 3

Banned for not bringing Patrick with you. And for squishing plankton AGAIN!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for now I have to actually watch that Spongepants or whatever, just to be informed enough for the direction in which this discussion went. 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 5:48 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

Banned for now I have to actually watch that Spongepants or whatever, just to be informed enough for the direction in which this discussion went. 

Banned for speaking negativity about Spongbob Squarepants! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for I merely said I wasn't formally introduced to that Squarebobspongepants fellow.  

• Like 2

Banned for not watching spongebobsquarepants. How could you hat opus tch tch tch

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for my life is a cartoon in which there was no time left for other cartoons. I'm trying to fix that, but it turns out my ideas mostly resemble Wile E. Coyote's. With predictably similar results. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Just back from my summer vacation and you're already cyber-bullying me. You're beyond banned.

PZA1L43.jpg?1

Not banned because we have missed you!!   Hope you had a wonderful summer vacation.  :)  

• Like 2

Kittens!:clap:Come to aunty, I need to hug you and squeeze you and turn you upside-down and wonder why people run away when they see me coming at them with friendly intentions. 

Also, @Kittens Are Jerks banned for not sending me a postcard. 

@tcgram not banned for your life's still too medieval for banning you on top of it all. On the brighter side, you could write a medieval novel now with the most convincing description of torture ever.  

• Like 2

Banned cause I despise cats, dogs are better :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Banned for beating up on the dog!  

• Like 2