Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

I tried to sneak up on Helen, you know - strictly for educational purposes to scope the vastness of her menagerie.  Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough and she planted her dinner in her boat race.

tenor.gif

That's right luv, it's probably for the best.  Now go and ban yourself so you can tidy yourself up a bit.

• Haha 5

Banned for failing physics. One of the basic laws of physics is that once a pie hits one face, a pie will hit each face occupying the same space.  

Pie In The Face GIFs | Tenor

yes, yours too

The Three Stooges - Pie Fight GIF | Gfycat

You're not above the laws of physics. No matter how hard you try.  

The Three Stooges Gif - ID: 50454 - Gif Abyss

See? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Unbanned because I'll get my coat and leave before the moth, the cats and especially that draft excluder you've got comes over to say hello.  Knowing you it probably is alive.  Another one of your experiments, maybe?

6_edited-1_small2.jpg

• Haha 5

Banned for there's nothing experimental in live draft stoppers. They also stop unwanted guests, by eating them, which is how they provide fertilizer for the garden. Very ecological. 

Not to mention they sense where they're needed and position themselves accordingly.  

Cat GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Funny cat jokes, Crazy cats, Funny cat  videos

• Haha 4

I notice Hatty has been testing some more transmutation experiments....

giphy.gif

NoT banned for liking to experiment.... Whilst Batman.....

giphy.gif

Which is more fun, i can't compare.

• Haha 4

Banned for both. Whenever facing a choice, always go with both. Unless you're choosing between headache and toothache or something. 

ArtStation - octopus chair, den sytnik

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh wow! that is one cool chair, love it... But then, i can think of some very crude and rude things one may say about it. Banned for having me go there, even if it is just in your head, sorry no, my head.... Tanks.....

giphy.gif

fish tanks....sharks .....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Where is my mind....

Edited by Blue Star
  • Haha 4

Banned for I never thought I'll feel the urge to punch Batman. Repeatedly. With a crowbar. Because I've got delicate hands. 

Speaking of crowbar, it's a spectacularly useful tool, but it can be a little tricky to keep it in place. 

This Would Never Happen to Gordon Freeman - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or  JIF?

• Haha 3

'Jumpin' be jeeper's' Mrs H! Mad Bats man can't help it. He's just a rich kid, that thinks money can fix anything...He's just a by product of capitalistic propaganda or  sum tin likes dat.....I do like my crowbar, though it doesn't get much use....

giphy.gif

...The spiders that live hidden in the utility room get more action from it. Every time i go to check on my crow bar, as you do..... It's got those fluffy cobwebs all about it. i don't know what they like about it so much? i do give it a good clean with linseed oil, are they attracted by the oil maybe?

giphy.gif

Soon I shall use my well oil crowbar to lift the worn-out metal grid lid in the back yard.

giphy.gif

As it is starting to rust in all the salt air...I am thinking a hard rubberized one may be better but then the rubber may perish?... It could just be one of those things that needs to be replaced ever 3 years or so?

Anyway....The things one has to consider when living so close to the water. Another thing to measure and forget the measurements of , so measure again, then forget again, so measure again....Enough about that...

giphy.gif

I get to use my crowbar, :tsu: chufted...Used my little mouse sander today too, so handy ,so cool. I do likes me tools. :clap:

Edited by Blue Star
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Blue Star said:

giphy.gif

I love that sheep thing :D

Thanks for sharing!

But because y'all are sheeple, you immediately get BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1*4Zl-14TlZ_lggOco6Z6pTQ.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Banned for popular conspiracies are a part of the true conspiracy that spreads the stupid conspiracies to discredit those who notice the true conspiracy. 

But some people are so stupid they don't conclude all conspiracies are false, due to the most popular ones being so retarded and fantastic, they just believe it all. 

This is how we got anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, people who claim they slept with aliens from Venus, political right wing... but it's not a new phenomenon. 

History repeats itself | Coronavirus 5G Conspiracy Theory | Know Your Meme

• Like 4

Sure just like ....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Just like this guy....Gives a ****....Yeah, right ...

giphy.gif

But as we are heading into OctopusTober we best all be careful of the Aliens take over.. 

giphy.gif

Or maybe not.

• Like 3

Not banned for Octopusober :lol: 

Reminds me that 

Oktoberfest GIF - Oktoberfest - Discover & Share GIFs

was cancelled this year. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

giphy.gif

Dust ball dry......

Let's distract you from that, here.....

giphy.gif

Look at my multi functional axe.....Didn't you say you had mislaid yours or something... I can remember?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not banned for being psychic. I very recently bought me a new axe, with short handle, relatively light. Long handle is better for chopping wood, which is why I needed the short handle. 

One of the best ways to learn... Is to experience what you do not  understand | Make a Meme

• Like 3

Problem is, that i tend to pick up on the stuff no one wants to be known....giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh my, it's Friday......What yeah ups to?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for throwing ax. Do not throw your ax, unless you want someone to pick it up and attack you with your own ax. Only if you're absolutely certain you'll plant it in someone's forehead. And you can never be certain if a particular idiot has a skull so thick the ax will just bounce off. Kidding. But now you know, in case of the end of the world, that you should never do stuff that looks great, but you must do stuff that solves the problem with minimum risk and energy spent. Preferably from behind. All right, this sounds increasingly weird. 

Let's switch back to fluffy kittens. 

Fluffy, never really understood how to play the guess who game. - Lolcats -  lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny cat pictures with words on them | funny  pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned cause i'm still waiting for my dinner and no one made it yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Banned for having to eat several times a day, each day. 

Hamsters « Cute and Funny Pet Photos of Dogs, Cats, Kittens, Puppies and  other Pets at DailyPets

Oh, all right, unbanned, don't look at me like that, metabolisms differ. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned because one of your cohort's in that laboratory of Experimentation has got very high metabolism issues.  But on the plus side, he's a keen and good worker.

6sX7.gif

• Haha 4

Banned, for I have been saving that giff to use at Halloween and you go and waste it on that...

giphy.gif

Whatever am i going to do now?????giphy.gif

Nothing else for it......Hey! hey! Mark Uno....This is for you....

giphy.gif

Edited by Blue Star
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

And all I can add to that my dear is that my work here is done.

giphy-downsized.gif

But I'm a most generous fellow and a god-fearing gentleman.  So you're unbanned for taking that bullet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1