Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

Hi Five to that Mrs H...

giphy.gif

And on a lighter note....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't know, it just seemed the right gif to go to post.. :) :) :)

Edited by Blue Star
  • Haha 3

Banned for not noticing I mixed up the names in my last post. 

Or not banned for noticing and pretending you didn't notice :D  

My migraine is banning me, I owe you a nice and funny photo. Tomorrow, if my damn head doesn't split in two or something messy like that. 

• Sad 2

Banned for mixing things up and confusing everyone.

(And I wanna see a nice and funny photo)

• Haha 4

Not banned for Welcome Back!   

welcomeback1.jpg.bd7d28adc51710e451f913fad08fd2ae.jpg

• Like 3

Banned because I was not invited to the party.

• Like 3

Banned for waiting for an invitation. It can make polite people think they should wait for an invitation too. Fortunately, I'm not that polite. I just show up. With balloons. 

Top 30 Cats Vs Balloons GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Cat Plays With a Water a Balloon - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

• Haha 3

I’ve just realized I am NOT a good listener any longer. I’d been taken advantage of as such.

There are people who just want me to listen to them, without my interrupting and without my wanting to help: those SELFISH AND SICK people are definitely BANNED from my world. Fortunately, I don’t interact with any of them on UM ^^

The people who want to USE me or to TAKE FROM ME without giving/helping in return are EXPEDITIOUSLY BANNED from my world.

azMnmne.jpg

• Like 3

@ant0n You are a good listener, but let it be a secret from now on.  

@Mark One You're not banned only because it's Sunday and the thought of approaching Monday should unite us all in pure horror. 

I Can Has Cheezburger? - yes - Funny Animals Online - Cheezburger

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Alright: I do be a good listener but I must be careful of human leeches. I must be careful when I spontaneously wish to help. I must think twice about it.

ANYONE SPEAKING TODAY SUNDAY ABOUT TOMORROW GETS BANNED RIGHT AWAY THEN BURNED AT STAKE.

tenor.gif

:D

Edited by ant0n
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, ant0n said:

Alright: I do be a good listener but I must be careful of human leeches. I must be careful when I spontaneously wish to help. I must think twice about it.

ANYONE SPEAKING TODAY SUNDAY ABOUT TOMORROW GETS BANNED RIGHT AWAY THEN BURNED AT STAKE.

tenor.gif

Erm,I've got a box of matches going begging if you need any?  I may have some spare firewood too.  And I mean, put it like this -:we've all got to keep warm especially at this time of year. ;)

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, ant0n said:

tenor.gif

Not banned for yes, yes, it's clear... I'll go get my broom and I'm out of here... no, seriously, I have to clean the porch a little, cats decided they'll set my potted plants free from the pots in which they grew. It looks like this only worse. 

IM SETTIN DIS PLANT FREE - Lolcats - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny  cat pictures with words on them | funny pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats

2 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Erm,I've got a box of matches going begging if you need any?  I may have some spare firewood too.  And I mean, put it like this -:we've all got to keep warm especially at this time of year. ;)

Now you're banned for you will warm up nicely after being chased by a broom and you'll still find a way to complain about it. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not banned for yes, yes, it's clear... I'll go get my broom and I'm out of here... no, seriously, I have to clean the porch a little, cats decided they'll set my potted plants free from the pots in which they grew. It looks like this only worse. 

IM SETTIN DIS PLANT FREE - Lolcats - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny  cat pictures with words on them | funny pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats

Now you're banned for you will warm up nicely after being chased by a broom and you'll still find a way to complain about it. 

This dog is NOT banned because dogs can get away with murder just like that.

23668870.jpg

• Haha 3

Banned because when my dog digs in the dirt she ends up looking like this.   

79c430b74ae0e67f581d40047476b82b.jpg.a6ea56dd2215772de008b4bd6be2e74b.jpg

• Haha 3

Banned for complaining. I thought it was a lion at first glance. 

A bit like this one, a lion at first glance, only this one is definitely still not a dog on a second glance either. 

Behold the Beast, Slayer of the Post - Failbook - Failing On Facebook

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Haha 3

Ooooops wrong page , no refresh or ?  NEWBIE , Disregard following: Would never know they're bitter enemys at din-din time, BANNED for hexing their kibbles w/ spirits ~ ~ ~ 8  ]

Edited by Nosy.Matters
wrong page / place.
  • Haha 4

Not banned for there will be plenty of time for banning later, first you should be welcomed to the UM. 

So, welcome, Nosy.Matters :) 

Welcome To The Team GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 3

Whoever does not love me will promptly get BANNED then BURNED AT STAKE (wait in line).

We have enough wood in the Amazonian forest to burn all of you. Is that clear?

Whoever criticizes me for my looks will promptly get SKINNED ALIVE then BANNED.

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Banned because I'd walk through fire for my friends...

Well not fire because that would be dangerous...

But a super humid room but not too humid...

Because you know, my hair....

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, tcgram said:

Banned because I'd walk through fire for my friends...

Well not fire because that would be dangerous...

But a super humid room but not too humid...

Because you know, my hair....

Unbanned for having fantastic hair 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTCsRKdtZkUjZqeXrPIrG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well whilst we're talking about all things fantastic.  You're banned for looking like some villain out of J K Rowling's Fantastic Beasts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for almost making me say what I think about the way you look, which would naturally lead into commenting the way I look and it's rather obvious certain things are best left without any comment. 

wow. no comment... - Cheezburger - Funny Memes | Funny Pictures

• Haha 3

CRAP THanks for the welcome<< UPDATE... Say * quickly refreshes screen* ( [ Like three times] ~ 8 ) -- just to comment, nice WOW! meme, while I'm not sure about Fantastic Beasts or Hair ((((
 or beastly hair in the mornings) -- maybe some just
don't look hard enough, for what its worth -- BANNED for not using your glasses.

Maybe this image will pop in here::::::Justina%202001%20in%20bug%20eye%20glasse

GREAT THREAD, jus scrolling back through the pages, too hilarious in here.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 3

Banned for making me stop what I was doing there.  I put my tea cup down in disbelief as my brain reluctantly took in that image of a textbook Doris trying to marry her seasoned awareness with VR goggles.  Come on now, that's wrong and deeply disturbing.  * Mark nips off for a power Vape to calm his sensors *

• Haha 3