Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

Banned because my dog had me out of the house at 12:30 this morning and I had to be back up at 6:00....

tired.jpg.b378aa8530e7ce08d50b79f026d92fe2.jpg

• Haha 3

Unbanned for I'll walk the dog for you next time so you can later get a good night's sleep.

• Like 3

Banned for yeah, like you walk your tapir. But it's true that a lot of good night and day sleep is involved. 

Why Not Ride a Bike to the Bronx Zoo? | Starts and Fits

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Whoever burped within the last 48 hours immediately gets BANNED then WAXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sddefault.jpg

• Haha 3

Burp GIFs | Tenor

Banned for I burp all the time so it doesn't count. Sometimes I even burp not because I have to but because it's a perfect reply in some situations. Or because someone else burped first so it's funnier if more burping follows. 

• Haha 3

Whosever chest is not waxed immediately gets WAXED then BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 3

Well chief, you've two choices.  Pick a ban or try that on my mate here?

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Whoever sets down their dirty and vulgar paws in my space will immediately get SKINNED (alive) then BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=18325923

• Haha 3

Erm, sorry pal but my mate was stood over here not there!  Not near that full length mirror, * cough * um, erm...where you just nearly jumped out of your skin.  Better ban you so you can  have a lie down. * Mark offers Ant0n a social distanced pat on the back via a rubber glove attached to a broom handle *

• Haha 4

Everyone obviously agrees Mark's hairstyle must be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

a64d2825e9f174b126b3df18a586e3ca.jpg

• Haha 3

Jesus Christ!  Do I really look that hideous?  Tell you what I'll do.  I'll ban myself before the fashion police turn up and unban you as a gesture of goodwill.  * Runs off *

• Haha 3

Banned, firstly for jealousy and secondly, for I'm not sure you'll figure it out at all. 

Ginger Beard Meme - Share Its Funny

• Haha 3

Banned until you figure it out.

• Haha 3

Banned for making us think.....

75e407809a93e0f057f27ac6f5249cd5.jpg.e0d328a6ad13e56204e957a41a80f82c.jpg

• Haha 3

Boo! Hey, how yer doing?  Check me out now.  I've had me boat race fixed since that last photo was posted.

McLd.gif

Yeh, I decided to go for the Halloween look, see. And yes I can tell it's having quite the effect on the ladies as TC runs off screaming.  Ah-ah, that was an easy ban.  Oh and my darting mince pies have nothing to do with paranoia about me probably making the wrong choice at Winky Bastardohs hair salon.

Be lucky!

• Haha 3

Banned because I ran off to get you a comb for all that hair.   I don't scare easily; I have kids.   :lol:

• Haha 3

Whoever, here on UM, feels like French kissing me immediately gets:

- SKINNED ALIVE

- THEN BURNED AT STAKE

- AND FINALLY POSTHUMOUSLY BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InformalOffbeatAuklet-small.gif

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 2

Well it's a good job that you made that clear,. Ant0n  Look who's just moved in next door to you, the one and only - Gok Wan with Fearn Cotton!

2FBA714000000578-3381458-image-m-85_1451

Banning you so you can get that cup full of sugar ready for when one of them comes knocking at you door.  If you want my advice find a cup that fits easily through your letterbox, mate.  That way, you'll comply with covid 19 regulations * cough *

• Haha 2

Banned for expecting the rest of the world to know who are those two. Local celebrities, I presume? Nice. Do they have any animal doppelgangers, just to make it remotely interesting?    

77 Celebrity Doppelganger Animals | Bored Panda

• Haha 2

On 10/28/2020 at 12:57 PM, Mark One said:

Well it's a good job that you made that clear,. Ant0n  Look who's just moved in next door to you, the one and only - Gok Wan with Fearn Cotton!

2FBA714000000578-3381458-image-m-85_1451

Banning you so you can get that cup full of sugar ready for when one of them comes knocking at you door.  If you want my advice find a cup that fits easily through your letterbox, mate.  That way, you'll comply with covid 19 regulations * cough *

:D

Good Lord (Sinclair)...

That individual is "into" women, so to speak, right?

I ain't no woman, okay?

Mark, I'm sorry but I immediately have to:

- skin you alive

- burn you at stake

- then posthumously BANN YOU FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

source.gif

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, ant0n said:

:D

Good Lord (Sinclair)...

That individual is "into" women, so to speak, right?

I ain't no woman, okay?

Mark, I'm sorry but I immediately have to:

- skin you alive

- burn you at stake

- then posthumously BANN YOU FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

source.gif

Easy John!  Gok likes women but prefers male "acquaintance", bud.  But you're banned for trying to shoot the messenger.  Anyhows, I've heard on the grapevine that Gok is ace at the clothing businesss.  He'll point you in the right direction if you need a new Cardigan.  He's also dab hand in the wedding department helping women look their best on the big day, chief.  But he doesn't give a monkeys about the groome's...strange that when you consider that he likes things and does stuff.  Oh well ant0n,be lucky!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mark One said:

Easy John!  Gok likes women but prefers male "acquaintance", bud.  But you're banned for trying to shoot the messenger.  Anyhows, I've heard on the grapevine that Gok is ace at the clothing businesss.  He'll point you in the right direction if you need a new Cardigan.  He's also dab hand in the wedding department helping women look their best on the big day, chief.  But he doesn't give a monkeys about the groome's...strange that when you consider that he likes things and does stuff.  Oh well ant0n,be lucky!

I knew Gok was a deep... individual.

And YES, I did more than trying to shoot the messenger: I shot him, i.e. you!

Well, Gok is.... exotic. I didn't know what he does. So I youtubed and found this:

He looks like he knows his job.

I know I do not in that field! I'd have brought her a potato sack instead - and she'd have had to enjoy it!

Alright, alright... I'm BANNING myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by ant0n

Yes, yes indeed.  Off you trot, chief.  Nice try though with that bullet which as we all know always misses when aimed at Jim Bond.

Roger-Moore-James-Bond.png

But in other news I now work for the fashion police.  So put down the Gok Wan book on how to adorn oneself for success, and come outside with your hands in the air.  

Banned for cheesing off the fashion police!  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Yes, yes indeed.  Off you trot, chief.  Nice try though with that bullet which as we all know always misses when aimed at Jim Bond.

Roger-Moore-James-Bond.png

But in other news I now work for the fashion police.  So put down the Gok Wan book on how to adorn oneself for success, and come outside with your hands in the air.  

Banned for cheesing off the fashion police!  

I surrender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

PS: you don't even look like Roger Moore.

Therefore

you

are

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1