Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

Unbanned because we need our friends to get through this year.  

5a92e81ad81e8382710ed5ca15ebe739.jpg.06eda245d91d8a0e52871e84e4fce175.jpg

• Haha 3

Great! Tapirs are back! Cheers!

aJxEDEJZ_700w_0.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Even the pugs are back now too.  Poor little chap doesn't know what's going on.  Thank you, CATS!

tenor.gif?itemid=5201879

"erm, um...suddenly got the urge to unban some bloke called Anton."

"What is a tapir?  Me need my toy bear and maybe a treat to chew on....erm...woof!"

• Haha 3

Banned because it's Caturday, silly pug!   

caturday.jpeg.ecc07f3ddae15aba7122ae4edf20469e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=10511466

You've got em fighting on the streets, now.  Cat wars!

tenor.gif

Two Dorises baffling it out.

tenor.gif

But fear not!  Cockerel Man (the housewife's favourite) will wow the ladies and erm probably look at quelling the cat war.  Jeez, is he really what the ladies refer to as a hunk?

• Haha 4

Alright, I'm ready for the party!

tenor.gif

A dash of perfume then I'm completely ready for y'all!!!

tenor.gif

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 4

* stands well back *

Wow...that cockerel Man sure does attract em.  I think I'll bam myself, run home and hide under my bed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump discussing Politics!!!:tsu:

Image result for  Donald Trumps date Rudy Giuliani in Drag 

Then they continue their date, God only knows how that will ENDDDDDDDD!!!!!!:w00t::P

Shocked by their Relationship!!!!!!:D

Image result for totally shocked meme

Image result for totally shocked meme

Dear Lord, we can only hope they never have children!!!!!!!!:w00t::cry::(:tsu:

See the source image

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 2

Banned for shocking me , ,  . . . an Mark guy : . . . .

* just starts to nudge this smiley guy to inform him of a painful TOE ! HELLO -- but in an instant he's running off down the street --

so i scream * Banned !!!!!! for messin up my ' Louis Voutons ' dinner shoes. 

• Haha 4

Banned for buying such expensive shoes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And your banned for running off in yours after I offered you this, cheeky chops X

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Banned because I don't like your offer, especially since I don't know what that is!

• Haha 2

Banned for losing your Christmas spirit.....I wonder some times I really do... It's mistletoe....:rofl:

giphy.gif

But then again.... It is said that some guys can't find the .... 

giphy.gif

either...so ...What would I know.

giphy.gif

Strange things can happen

giphy.gif

make of it what you will.

• Like 3

1CKo.gif

.. Well well -- in keeping with the all things merry, including *ehem*, and! -- mistlefoot, mistle-boot, cameltoe, mistletoe etc. I must be off for a bit of spirit as my internet connection seems to be in the dulldrums again, still can't see all those pics above in the last recent post, oh BANNED for having spirits ( I mean Christmas Spirit ))) before me.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 2

Banned because i'm not in the Christmas spirit.

• Like 2

Well well --  its not as funny as that one meme and I'm contemplating posting these two, however I still have a second or two to improve this if my connection holds for another few seconds hahah in the meanwhiless of festive timesss lets see what we have here *hand to chin pondering worldly thoughts**** Banning myself because you're RIGHT ! … what was I thinking?(rhetoric
X6iGkpOb.jpg

. . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm w1bmY6Mb.jpg

TURKEYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ https://i.gifer.com/4Ppd.gif

CRAP . . . again . . 4Ppd.gif

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 3

Oh am I breaking a rule, ?!?!?!?!?! !¡!

well crap

-- you see, well that's a long story so I'll spare you some of it , anyway I was in a hurry before my connection ISP had another hiccup (weather related is what someone said) and well, in short

HERE'S THE RIGHT IMAGE FOR THE DAY, oh Scholar4Truth BANNED FOR NOT DRIVING YOUR CAR DOWN THE STREET AND SEARCHING FOR A LITTLE TURKEY SPIRIT !

4kvG.gif

HERE YOU GO:

Oh, don't mind if I do

. . 21-jk-meshi-food-cooking-anime-screensho

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 3

Banned for forgetting the pie!  
when-there-is-no-more-pie-what-do-we-eat-as-desert-now.jpg.ddd7fde1bb9680228d2461b9975c64ac.jpg

• Haha 3

Come on people we haven't got all day especially when PIE is involved.

I know no pic / meme …

I might be back,

I might not,

Depends on the ISP gods.

. . .  afterthought imagine that, BANNED FOR EVEN IMAGINING THAT >>>> no desert -- no desert indeed.

Sacrilege !

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 2

Hey!  Easy, John...or Joan!  When pie comes into the mix here and there's none left for us to consume, well...

tenor.gif?itemid=8038868

It's time for my non CAT Iike claws to come out, bub.  Leave the pies alone.  What have they ever done to you?  Now, hands in the air.  The pie industry police are arriving to ban you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, tcgram said:

Banned for forgetting the pie!  
when-there-is-no-more-pie-what-do-we-eat-as-desert-now.jpg.ddd7fde1bb9680228d2461b9975c64ac.jpg

Well I've still got the hump about- Who ate all of the pie?

So all day I have been building up this wonderful work of modern art just for you.

istock-888779364.jpg?itok=oAB18CbZ

You're the pink postage note...grrrr :angry:

Oh, am I still ok for next Thursday when you've finished baking?  I can bring a bottle of wine if that sweetens the deal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark One said:

You're the pink postage note...grrrr :angry:

Oh, am I still ok for next Thursday when you've finished baking?  I can bring a bottle of wine if that sweetens the deal.

Of course.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

HA! all the ads came in, but not post dialog box, trickle connection here, now where was I ? Oh yes, claw boy those ARE! shiny, oh probably good for shaving eh?!?!, chill ,here – here’s a nail file. What is that John bit eh?!?! a brit styled internet " Karen " thing?, a euphemistic or misnomer … or what is that word?, no not dislogistic, like that is ever used on this rock…. Brb ,,,, ah pejorative , brainfart too much desert , digressing just imagine oh and 007 kid / Smiles is BANNED! for making me think on a day off, and ..? just a sec. Misc.: best I can do for any pic at all on dial up , might as well be, pasting img::: >> oh well no img, no connection laterzzzz

oh tcgram B A N N E D ! for mentioning that all the pie is gone, well maybe there’s a triple-decker CAKE of smoothly stacked pumpkin pies in the back?!?! *wringing hands*, or did the dog eat it, again, that happened here one year, what a mess and scary when ole Rusty sauntered into the living room with whipped cream dashes and pumpkin pie beard. Talk about the life of the party tail waging away running around trying to visit everybody.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 2

Unbanned because I found cake.  
baby-animals-follow-bbanimals-she-want-that-cake-cake-cake-9268028.png.4f9f1df04abf32a4a74effc3822285a3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1