Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

banned-cow.jpg

• Like 8

:-? Does anyone actually get banned here?!?  If so, it would have to be because

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft2.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcRyb5ApetqxtJSoheVsTtkl8nQ0Gl8JOrC5JpJMOoX50lheKggR&sp=ec10bc4f7652f10225f3f752df670f64

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

SEVEN's Heaven BAN! is fine by me, banned for taking the cake, and BANNED bellyaching while SIX IS STILL ALIVE !
Oh Here's some tissues ! tumblr_mxghpmNOw21t36r6yo1_400.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

FIVE IS SHUT DOWN, I'm always the last to know, don't you just love that!  Should have been a RED TAG or Flyer put out or something! Sheeeeze !

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Banned for adding yet another thread to the list when I can barely keep up with 5 and 6. 

Oh I know what you mean TC, I just answered and replied to a few notice BELL thingys and of course my customary likes and back to Activity page, its like 312 CRIKEY ! I can't keep up!

uh-oh, BANNED for not KEEPING UP !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Banned for it's called exceeding your own limits. It's how you stay employed these days. Until you drop dead at the age of 37 and everyone blames smoking, or second-hand smoking if you were non-smoker, or seeing people smoke on the internet. 

• Like 8

Banned so you can pop your clogs on and get yourself down to church.  It is sunday after all.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Banned for telling Helen to 'pop her clogs'! :o That's not very friendly, is it?!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Pop yer clogs on; To place ones shoes on ones feet

Now pop yours on and clip-clop your way out of here.  Your banned for wearing ancient footwear.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Banning you all for not knowing the Northern expression 'to pop(out of), ones clogs' means to die!

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Not banned for I'd take that too.:yes: I'm a little tired sometimes. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Banned for playing that old crafty game of - you say tomato, and I say the other one.

EDIT: Helen, may I borrow that broomstick of yours as you have beaten me this time :)

Edited by Merk One
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Banned for the other clog? It should be the same as the other-other clog. Now, if you're about to pop out of them or pop them on, that's still up to you, right? Right? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Enough with the clogs.  Get with the program and make yourself some of these.  Banned until I see pictures of them on your feet.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Yeah what is up with some of these shoes ?  Tons of them out there for sale and I was amazed seeing some of my friends heading out for the day and some were even 6 inchers! and it wasn't like a lot of rain that day!

BANNED FOR EVEN THINKING OF THEM ! a6e8449adf8f1bd47b0e8861d305498b.jpg

maybe a hold over ?

2865B6FB00000578-3071763-A_close_up_view

• Like 7

Banned for expecting people to step in your shoes.

• Like 7

An atomic ban for after all...those shoes (of yours) were made for walking :)

• Like 8