Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Mark One

Yeah that time is a funny thing , some paradoxes are benders/real-mindbenders.

Banned for not thinking ahead

astronaut+nose+itches.jpg
of time.

Something I do all of the TIME !

( eeehw PAGE BREAK area / intermission, tea time!)

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 4

Time out to scratch your nose.

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSLpDYMz192meRoPX8zaq-M8iWTAVyWoVNvGJyoL2AEHyzQGrF9jw&sp=87f6a6616543e41ef910091442f770bd&anticache=863022

• Like 4

Banned for oh, come on... when your nose itches, say, now, when the air is full of all kind of pollen, most people would let Freddy Krueger scratch it, just... scra-aaaa-aaaaaaaaaa-choooo!!!

• Like 4

hA! Freedy Krueger come on ! already, pollen itches are the worst!

heehehehehe Daniel

Cat-with-bee-on-nose.jpgoh no!
aah juuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.
Cute-cat-nose-boop-funny-animals-picture

• Like 4

Banned for the most certain way to make me do something is to tell me not to do it. 

• Like 5

Unbanned b/c I'm the same way.  

• Like 3

Banned for that moment when I was fixing a problem with the car.  I asked you to pass me that spanner and you gave me a ball pein hammer.

• Like 3

Banned because the fix needed a hammer, not a wrench.  

• Like 2

okay,

ONE FOR THE WORLDS

sadly you won't take note

but if you do

I'm PROUDLY  .... known as MWOOOOOOOOZ! and won't elaborate, yes my college knows HANGER !!!!!! and yells across streets to this day and clifFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all football and everyone when I'm there locally as you couldn't imagine the things I'd say on the sports side dorms when walking in --- you would think only blacks would scream that BUT ME WITH ZEAL TO THE EXTREME !

Gives you and idea when I walk around.

well in some parts not bragging, just a glimpse of  PEOPLE WITH AGENDA  / fire , yes I'm red but as anyone knows HHHHHAHAAAAA not even close to your nimble thougts.  I know that's misssssssssssspleeeeed JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkasssssssssssssssss

Probably the best thing ever wrote. Woo

MsWOO ! ever DOUBT ! and to the simpletons and of course the south, !!! to the the MAX JACK !  what did you think that ment soboys I'm from Georgia was there ever doubthahahahahhahahahahaha!

no flack

?

girly boys

I give no , I give, I know you there, NOT SERIOUS ! , did you see that ? NOT SERIOUS ! sssssst you alz I onz and beat dee YES GIVE hello >>> see!!!! I give I ONZ !  EMERG yes I onz, I serious, again I serious !  SERIOUIS OKAY ! ssst don't need boys  around here , yes you real.  No bo, come tap I said no bo JACK yyou know me haller4reeal!!!!!!!

Now I'm emmmmbar-asssest ! yes  I've more degress to shake a stick and I dont' care, ahw ... who would ever talk lik e this.  ? laterzzzzzzz

scared future some know me lateerrzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

(Merk produces a pot of tea, 2 cups, a plate of biscuits and a teddy bear called Muffles)

*comforting voice stunt*

Now then Mwoooz...Whats the crack with all of that banter then?

*pours her a cup of tea*

And what happened to that ban and may I offer you a garibaldi biscuit?

*angered voice stunt*

Now drink up lass and do one.

*throws the bear at her*

Take Muffles with you Mwooz cos your banned again!

*presses a small red button*

Mildred, can you send the next one in.

• Like 3

Banned for not sooner indicating which bear.

serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2F421v0p16831vfgj2e22wd6n8-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F12%2F253372_773_yogi_bear.jpg&sp=9b08c721be91e1ae0f7d2732489e4b71

• Like 4

Wha .... what the ?

I need to be able to DELETE ! in here Holy ! I'll have to excuse myself, no more pinot. Good GRIEF!

Would have never thought in a million years, but, well, BANNING MYSELF!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 4

Banned before you self destruct into some kind of forum related meltdown.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Wha .... what the ?

I need to be able to DELETE ! in here Holy ! I'll have to excuse myself, no more pinot. Good GRIEF!

Would have never thought in a million years, but, well, BANNING MYSELF!

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eclectech.co.uk%2Fb3ta%2Fdrunkcatwallpaper.jpg&sp=3a62aba6530704e208fe7b4a668a82ad

It's not a good idea to drink on an empty stomach...Btw, 

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft3.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSz1Dbnlpt7HSzk73cnGt42RpoOpWGiIjFglsIryf9jTTmwgWZTlA&sp=16092adfa9e43942cc2b59817ba68b61&anticache=117070

that wasn't catnip.  But, if it makes you feel better

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft1.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcQzKi372whSccR04zuanSEpk4IzMmgblzYnG6ksVV9AUgk5QoKxmg&sp=47649dc3ce01f51c8f2701d739c64194&anticache=508877

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 5

Banned for drinking too much.  

• Like 2

On 4/13/2017 at 2:06 PM, aka CAT said:

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2F68.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lcjghzSkYH1qaj5jro1_1280.jpg&sp=5cb7b6d9b6bba7f0e914e1802afb27d2

My Granny and my first grade teacher or the whole town and mountains really, dare I say all relatives of mine YIKES! as bad as the south in parts ahahahhahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Good times good times  . . .   ponderings, as nasty as some can be I just never had the grit to sass back, I always wondered about that later in life, but I can tell you nobody ever and I MEAN EVER !!!! mentions that around our own kids ahahhahahahaaaaa!

. . .  oh trhead theme . . . so BANNED for throwing things, cactai, catnip, empty stomach, melt downs what? okay Dr. Merckels that!!!! (grammm mistake oh well) is correct A PASS to him, . . .  banning mentions of bear(which is plural by the way miss engleeees itch in me aaaaaarz 'my Aunties' all teachers) and what . . .  ?
Well ---- she's probably correct and had the grit to mention,

when I was a kid

tumblr_o9hn4pzzx91tlb56zo1_400.gif

alwaqys walking on egg shells!

again what is this I see ? . . .  drinking ? ... . lets read that again  . . noooooo, just a sec.,,,,,,  brb.

yep, what it says, plainly put, ... I've nothing to add.  Especially when you're caught dead in the headlights drunk as a skunk, alrighty hats off  YES HATS OFF TO TC !!! no TC GRAM  tooz I guess sheeeze ! always wondered what ghe gam ... grams part ment? oh wellz.

All I can think of is my poor kids but they are never around anymore and my evil just picks me up and I wake up up stairs because he's the gallant knight no not because I've brothers.  When I think of compassion or aHA! PUTTING UP with someone as love bLAH! hate lovey dovey but its there, there it is, even if I say I'm going to puke there it is and I can't seem to imagine  being so kind and there it is, I try my damnedest to be kind and nice to others because its shown to me every single day.  O h crap sorry for jabbbbbbering on bybyebyenow!

Edited by MWoo7
there was incorrect, . . . . . now corrrrrrected !!!!
  • Like 2

tx a voice

SCORTCH

OH ITS NOT SPELLED RIGHT , ? IF i COULD STOP IN, i  probably wouldn't burn or be to right at the point but you would know me and that for me is  enough fun to carry you.

Edited by MWoo7

Now this is insanity .. if you could see, just a glimpse ... just to give you...well , the primaries are Chinese hahahaha that is hiiilarious because it died a long time ago .. fuch ff al this fuch uyou to the exme  **** YOUI german died last Mandorin fun times ... like cxhds y truely simple in  mind  can you comprehend I'm trhying to o to talk to sniaqil on se4n bo

Edited by MWoo7

bottome can you QUIT BEING BRAIN DEAD ? that waqs a joke. check com/ip your and idiot .. all is said, you're  .... fun  come . . fun i;n side OUT! it will, be great!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

All is said, they are not Eskimo

very .... very .. then think , eatth dfosd noeve vnever thiknk Q@!!! ev34r !!!!  N>  N. 6 ... thinks CQANADIAN t;hihk! god U'  m kn   *(oo(O OiI   I, m  upsedt

• Like 1