Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Last night in Sweden

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

Great. So Trump gets his foreign policy briefings from Fox News. That's reassuring.

was it a foreign policy briefing...?

or are you twisting the whole thing further...?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

was it a foreign policy briefing...?

or are you twisting the whole thing further...?

Stating a fact that he watches far too much TV and forms his opinions on the last news piece he's seen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sees said:

So, rather than addressing the issue,

Issue?  With the exception of the media rushing about like their hair is on fire, who was harmed?  What policy changed?  The only element of this so-called story is the possibility that he might have mentioned something he shouldn't have for security reasons.  Yeah, he is fast and loose with the repartee and I'd rather he wasn't, but behaving this way when a president misspeaks or is mistaken in a small matter says far more about those who are yelling the loudest than about said, president.  The real question should be, how much longer can the media and the hystaters keep up the artificial tempo of hate and fear?  It's a fine line, you know?  The people they are trying to influence are not the low-info types that zombie-voted for the Dem party.  The key to removing this president is to separate him from his supporters.  When the republican cowards in office are confident they can back-stab Trump and dump him through impeachment, he'll be gone.  Cowards that they are, they won't risk the public wrath until his support has been substantially eroded.  So far, Trump has strengthened in support.  Cite all the polls you like, believe them at your peril, though. ;) 

• Like 3

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Stating a fact that he watches far too much TV and forms his opinions on the last news piece he's seen.

like you'd know -- :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

you really think a brand new POTUS has time to watch TV?  Lets remember his info comes from some of the best sources there are....the intelligence agencies of the USA...

Major events Obama learned in the news...

Fast and Furious: When asked about the gun-running scandal that resulted in the death of border agent Brian Terry in 2010, President Obama told reporters on Oct. 11, 2011, “I heard on the news about this story, that, uh, Fast and Furious.”

NSA spying on foreign leaders: President Obama said he didn't know his administration was spying on foreign leaders like German Chancellor Angela Merkel. He told the press on Oct. 28, 2013 that, “I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press.”

The General David Petraeus sex scandal: Petraeus, then the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was forced to resign in Nov. 2012 after news surfaced that he was having an affair with his biographer. The White House repeatedly refused to answer questions about when the President was finally briefed about Petraeus' situation.

cont...

http://ijr.com/2015/03/266622-bongino-attkisson-weigh-7-times-obama-learned-important-events-news/

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, seeder said:

you really think a brand new POTUS has time to watch TV?  Lets remember his info comes from some of the best sources there are....the intelligence agencies of the USA...

He'll give about twenty minutes for a real briefing and hours of attention to Fox.

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I've had a quick look at your links and I smell more of the same BS Trash Trump stuff
that can be found throughout the Mind Control Media and posts from people like you  ---

exaggeration - holier than thou muck spreading - twisting and making assumptions -
running him down on every front with a view to bringing him down ---

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Major events Obama learned in the news...

Fast and Furious: When asked about the gun-running scandal that resulted in the death of border agent Brian Terry in 2010, President Obama told reporters on Oct. 11, 2011, “I heard on the news about this story, that, uh, Fast and Furious.”

NSA spying on foreign leaders: President Obama said he didn't know his administration was spying on foreign leaders like German Chancellor Angela Merkel. He told the press on Oct. 28, 2013 that, “I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press.”

The General David Petraeus sex scandal: Petraeus, then the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was forced to resign in Nov. 2012 after news surfaced that he was having an affair with his biographer. The White House repeatedly refused to answer questions about when the President was finally briefed about Petraeus' situation.

cont...

http://ijr.com/2015/03/266622-bongino-attkisson-weigh-7-times-obama-learned-important-events-news/

That's why every healthy democracy has to have an unimpeded news media. It's the eyes and ears of a nation, not the "enemy of the people".

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I've had a quick look at your links and I smell more of the same BS Trash Trump stuff
that can be found throughout the Mind Control Media and posts from people like you  ---

exaggeration - holier than thou muck spreading - twisting and making assumptions -
running him down on every front with a view to bringing him down ---

Where you see muck spreading and running/bringing him down, I see it as him being held accountable for the things he says and does.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

He'll give about twenty minutes for a real briefing and hours of attention to Fox.

dont fall into the trap of believing all you read...bear in mind, he has a lot of haters...some stories WILL run him down...and THATS what the media does....with anyone

Just now, Likely Guy said:

That's why every healthy democracy has to have an unimpeded news media. It's the eyes and ears of a nation, not the "enemy of the people".

I will go and get the link in a minute but it's naive to think that the news media is unimpeded
when it is largely owned and controlled by quite a small group of billionaires - obviously
in cahoots with each other -

who decide what the public will know about and how it is presented - only editors who
do what they are told will keep their jobs --

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Where you see muck spreading and running/bringing him down, I see it as him being held accountable for the things he says and does.

well he hasnt had the job long...so he is not really accountable for anything so far is he? Give the man a damned chance!   Who knows, this time next week maybe a story will surface proving him right. Maybe something did happen on....friday night, as per the OP, we already know that Swedens media is involved in cover ups and banning media freedom,,,  and thats a Fact!

Or maybe, he was simply muddled up. and thats something EVERYONE OF US HERE can suffer from at times......so who will throw the first stone?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/06/01/these-15-billionaires-own-americas-news-media-companies/#6f1478bf30b4

I wouldn't call the concentration of Media power in the hands of around 15 billionaires '''''healthy''''

edit to add --and they probably are, in fact, "the enemy of the people"...

Trump is the maverick billionaire that isn't playing their game and is going his
own way and they don't like it one little bit --

they are probably Globalists as well so Making America Great Again is not something
they want -- they want quite the opposite I suspect --

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

well he hasnt had the job long...so he is not really accountable for anything so far is he? Give the man a damned chance!   Who knows, this time next week maybe a story will surface proving him right. Maybe something did happen on....friday night, as per the OP, we already know that Swedens media is involved in cover ups and banning media freedom,,,  and thats a Fact!

Or maybe, he was simply muddled up. and thats something EVERYONE OF US HERE can suffer from at times......so who will throw the first stone?

So, he's said and done nothing for the last month?

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

So, he's said and done nothing for the last month?

the man is suffering from an unbelievable amount of negative press...

what exactly has he done so wrong?  Kindly make a long list of all his errors so this idiot from the UK can finally understand what all the hype is about?

But you cant make that list..... can you?

Or maybe you can, and if so, kindly make that list as it seems Im not the only idiot who doesnt quite 'get' all the anti Trump hysteria

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, seeder said:

another Trump bashing thread?  

Is it really a Trump bashing thread when all I did was quoting what the man said himself ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seeder said:

the man is suffering from an unbelievable amount of negative press...

what exactly has he done so wrong?  Kindly make a long list pf all his errors so this idiot from the UK can finally understand what all the hype is about?

But you cant make that list..... can you?

Or maybe you can, and if so, kindly make that list as it seems Im not the only idiot who doesnt quite get all the anti Trump hysteria

If you require me to make a list, then you haven't spent enough time in the US politics section.

13 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

If you require me to make a list, then you haven't spent enough time in the US politics section.

so thats how Im judged?

Trust me, Im very well aware of whats going on in the world....and spend several hours each and every day reading a wide variety of news sources..

anyway, go ahead and make that list, educate seeder on your views of of the POTUS

and then remember the hysterical clown, sorry, previous POTUS, who came out with things like this

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee— I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war president. No president wants to be a war president, but I am one."

"They misunderestimated me."

George Bush

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, seeder said:

so thats how Im judged?

Trust me, Im very well aware of whats going on in the world....and spend several hours each and every day reading a wide variety of news sources..

anyway, go ahead and make that list, educate seeder on your views of of the POTUS

*snipped irrelevant stuff^

Okay, what are your thoughts on repealing the Dodd-Frank act?

24 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well that's in Vienna. Maybe there's a reason you're ok with Trump's geography... :P

Vienna as well, they're doing it everywhere.

23 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Is it really a Trump bashing thread when all I did was quoting what the man said himself ?

I wasnt directing my words to you, as a poster.... what I meant was that all threads so far posted about Trump, are about his alleged incompetence

Not one thread exists so far that he may be a GREAT president.....the media is in a frenzy for ANY potential wrong thing that Trump may do or say

• Like 2