Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Urgent help to find important lost item

miss333

Hi, I need a help to find a lost items. Its a house key attached with mailbox key and red cat keychain. I've been looking for more than a week now but couldn't find it. I had this gift before a sixth sense long time ago but I didn't practice it anymore and I think its somehow gone. So I need a help from other reader on this matter. It would be very much appreciated. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sees

• miss333

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it have slipped down the side of something, e.g. be behind a piece of furniture near a wall?  Have you tried looking in less obvious places?

1 hour ago, miss333 said:

Yes, I've been looking everywhere in less obvious places. Still couldn't find it, I'm desperate. 

As mentioned, it could have slipped off of a surface and therefore be down the side of something, e.g. on the floor in the gap between some furniture and the wall, possibly?

Also, have you looked in coat/jacket pockets that you might have been wearing at the time?  I have found keys this way!

Edited by sees