Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WH Blocks MSM from Press Briefing

Dark_Grey

1 hour ago, OldNate said:

Yes, I plainly see how he has broken ranks...because there's nothing selfish or control freakish about only talking to media outlets that favor him, and certainly there's no possibility of accusing him of using media outlets as a result of his only talking to media outlets that favor him...haha

Only media outlets that favor him? Did you even bother looking at the list?

12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

If its money only that drives CNN, and they are void of any honor...... I doubt the enquirer was invited either, and there is a reason for that.

Enquirer is not even part of the press corp.

8 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

The media is not guilty of sedition. Get over it honey bun.

No of course not. Its perfectly normal to talk about the presidents impeachment before he even took office. Its completely normal to talk about what happens after his assassination at the inauguration. Never mind the countless unconfirmed rumor's being reported as fact. lol Huney bun? Condescending much?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Only media outlets that favor him? Did you even bother looking at the list?

Did you? Just a while ago you said said you, "doubt the enquirer was invited either."

Do you know who was there or not?

4 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Enquirer is not even part of the press corp.

And for the same reason, looks like CNN and a few others are going to join them

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

No of course not. Its perfectly normal to talk about the presidents impeachment before he even took office. Its completely normal to talk about what happens after his assassination at the inauguration. Never mind the countless unconfirmed rumor's being reported as fact. lol Huney bun? Condescending much?

No, the media is not guilty of sedition . Title 18 Chapter 115 of US Code defines sedition.

1 minute ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Did you? Just a while ago you said said you, "doubt the enquirer was invited either."

Do you know who was there or not?

I know ABC NBC MSN where there. Just to name a few outlets that could in no way be construed as pro Trump.

If this has you mad, you must have been in hysterics when 0bama did far worse? Right? When he hand picked certain reporters, then closed the door behind him and wouldn't even disclose what they talked about? You must have been furious. ;)

• Like 3

And for the same reason, looks like CNN and a few others are going to join them

Chill out preach. It was just a gaggle they were excluded from not the press corp which infowars will never be a part of.

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I know ABC NBC MSN where there. Just to name a few outlets that could in no way be construed as pro Trump.

If this has you mad, you must have been in hysterics when 0bama did far worse? Right? When he hand picked certain reporters, then closed the door behind him and wouldn't even disclose what they talked about? You must have been furious. ;)

WRONG!

MSNBC was not there.

No, the media is not guilty of sedition . Title 18 Chapter 115 of US Code defines sedition.

Yes it does.

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Chill out preach. It was just a gaggle they were excluded from not the press corp which infowars will never be a part of.

Im cool as a cucumber. Even better I think this is hilarious. Its clearly a sign of things to come, assuming CNN and there minions at the NYT's and WAPO continue their irresponsible fake news efforts.

I don't want infowars to be part of the press at the white house. They have done great at avoiding outside influence. Including selling their own products instead of being mouth pieces for drug companies like main stream. Of course folks like yourself knock him for that too.  

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

The media is not guilty of sedition. Get over it honey bun.

the owners of the Media are - because they call the tune -

• Like 5

WRONG!

MSNBC was not there.

They were invited.

"The three major broadcast networks – CBS, ABC, and NBC – were invited to the briefing"

• Like 4

They were invited.

"The three major broadcast networks – CBS, ABC, and NBC – were invited to the briefing"

Nah you wrote this...

16 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I know ABC NBC MSN where there.

MSN was not there.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

6 minutes ago, bee said:

the owners of the Media are - because they call the tune -

No sedition has a specific legal definition in the US Code. It is not just a dictionary definition which you are going by.

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes it does.

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

if what's said about George Soros is true he should definitely be 'done' for sedition ---

perhaps the FBI will sort that out one day soon.... ??

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Im sure you were all up in arms about that right?  

I was like 14 at the time. I was too focused on getting my curfew extended to worry about what was going on in the White House.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Wickian said:

There is nothing more annoying to me then when a reporter writes an article with the words "blasted" or "slammed" in the title of an article that criticizes someone or some group.  It's just so childish and immature.

Same for the word Shocking

Edited by Winter Summer

6 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

No sedition has a specific legal definition in the US Code. It is not just a dictionary definition which you are going by.

well the dictionary definition was a very brief outline -

you and preacherman have, between you, expanded it out to it's fuller legal meaning  -

so cheers for that --- :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Claire. said:

I was like 14 at the time. I was too focused on getting my curfew extended to worry about what was going on in the White House.

would you like to get 'up in arms' retrospectively...?... c'mon let Obama have it... don't hold back...

:innocent:

• Like 1

It's worrysome when a President is trying to ''sort out'' the press and tell us what is ''good media'' (Fox News Sheesh...) and what is ''fake media''. Exercising some sort of filtering over MSM is the first faltering steps of dictatorship whatever Trump's supporters might say.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

It's worrysome when a President is trying to ''sort out'' the press and tell us what is ''good media'' (Fox News according to him Sheesh..) and what is a ''fake media''. Exercing some sort of filtering or control over MSM is the first falthering steps of dictatorship whatever is die-hard supporters might say.

I'm getting a feeling of disconnect from you --

in the Middle East forum to do with the retaking of Palmyra in Syria you were quite open
regarding pointing out that  the Western MSM wouldn't report what's happening -

but here you are defending  (Globalist) Billionaires who own and control the Main Stream Media and who are dictating what goes out to the public - who dictate and manage perception - :blink:

edit --

you said --- post 60

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/301519-isis-recapture-palmyra/?page=3#comment-6076501

Clearly you have to look outside the MSM to get reliable, up-to-date facts on Syrian Army advances.

???

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

It's worrysome when a President is trying to ''sort out'' the press and tell us what is ''good media'' (Fox News Sheesh...) and what is ''fake media''. Exercising some sort of filtering over MSM is the first faltering steps of dictatorship whatever Trump's supporters might say.

To his credit though, Fox anchor Bret Baier spoke out against the other outlets being barred from the meeting.

Baier said the White House press gaggle "should be opened to all" credentialed organizations, pointing to treatment of his network during the Obama administration.

"Some at CNN & NYT stood w/FOX News when the Obama admin attacked us & tried 2 exclude us-a WH gaggle should be open to all credentialed orgs," Baier tweeted.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/321059-fox-anchor-baier-rips-white-house-for-barring-outlets-from-briefing

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OldNate said:

Yes, I plainly see how he has broken ranks...because there's nothing selfish or control freakish about only talking to media outlets that favor him, and certainly there's no possibility of accusing him of using media outlets as a result of his only talking to media outlets that favor him...haha

As others have already stated, do you even watch American TV? You sound like an expert.

NBC, CBS and ABC favor him? LOL

Time to go back to you playbook for some fresh material.

Oh and > :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bee said:

I'm getting a feeling of disconnect from you --

in the Middle East forum to do with the retaking of Palmyra in Syria you were quite open
regarding pointing out that  the Western MSM wouldn't report what's happening -

but here you are defending  (Globalist) Billionaires who own and control the Main Stream Media and who are dictating what goes out to the public - who dictate and manage perception - :blink:

That the MSM are telling us bull**** in some cases I can agree with Trump. There's plenty of exemples but that's not the real issue here. The problem is that it's not his job to tell the public - and add his own biased filter - on what is a 'good media' and what isn't. That's what control freak dictators do. While I don't trust CNN or the NY Times, I won't defend Trump's billionaires cabinet who are pushing the Fox News agenda either.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2