Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WH Blocks MSM from Press Briefing

Dark_Grey

3 hours ago, bee said:

.would you like to get 'up in arms' retrospectively...?... c'mon let Obama have it... don't hold back...

:innocent:

No I would not. This discussion is not about Obama; it's about Trump. But I will state this: What happened was fundamentally wrong, irrespective of who did it — and the fact that other presidents before Trump behaved in similar fashion, does not make what he did any more acceptable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

I'm getting a feeling of disconnect from you --

in the Middle East forum to do with the retaking of Palmyra in Syria you were quite open
regarding pointing out that  the Western MSM wouldn't report what's happening -

but here you are defending  (Globalist) Billionaires who own and control the Main Stream Media and who are dictating what goes out to the public - who dictate and manage perception - :blink:

edit --

you said --- post 60

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/301519-isis-recapture-palmyra/?page=3#comment-6076501

???

Mass media are not covering my local anime convention. Does that mean I cannot say they are giving fair and adequate coverage on other issues. Or is that too a disconnect? 

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If its money only that drives CNN, and they are void of any honor...... I doubt the enquirer was invited either, and there is a reason for that.

I can't see why Trump, his supporters or even you would complain about monetising news since the concept of capitalism and less government are the corner stones of Trump's appeal. You understand how hypocritical that is?

On 2/24/2017 at 4:52 PM, .ZZ. said:

We had a rather large celebration in my house!

You're household sounds very exciting!  Large celebrations over banning some media outlets!  Oh, man, I can't imagine what happens on New Years Eve in the .ZZ. household!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You're household sounds very exciting!  Large celebrations over banning some media outlets!  Oh, man, I can't imagine what happens on New Years Eve in the .ZZ. household!

What comes to mind is a word that begins with L and ends with R, totally.

Spoiler

Laughter

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Oh man! Please stop! You're killing me! laughing.gif

If this trolling thing doesn't work out for you, with such rapier wit you might have a career in comedy improv!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Oh man! Please stop! You're killing me! laughing.gif

If this trolling thing doesn't work out for you, with such rapier wit you might have a career in comedy improv!

Certainly not trolling.  If you are going to post a comment about a rather large celebration, you should expect a comment on such celebration.  I mean, can you describe this large celebration for us?  "Hooray, freedom of the press is dead!"  Sounds like a blast.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

That's what control freak dictators do.

Dictators hide and control the narrative. Much of the press was there and nobody is suppressed or prevented from reporting on any of it. Some people simple weren't allowed inside. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Certainly not trolling.  If you are going to post a comment about a rather large celebration, you should expect a comment on such celebration.  I mean, can you describe this large celebration for us?  "Hooray, freedom of the press is dead!"  Sounds like a blast.

What has our country come to with some celebrating fascism?

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Dictators hide and control the narrative. Much of the press was there and nobody is suppressed or prevented from reporting on any of it. Some people simple weren't allowed inside. 

Dictators do things based on petty whims and grudges. This is what happened. 

• Like 1

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

What has out country come to with some celebrating fascism. 

The age of hyper partisanship.  It's why they don't see this as the significant act that it was...because it's their guy, and he can do no wrong.  

Not again. :rolleyes: Bush was blamed for every individual police officer's action while in office. While Obama was in office it was toned down to the administration in the White House. No one directly blamed Obama for anything. Now, we're back to Trump did it.

Just now, Michelle said:

Not again. :rolleyes: Bush was blamed for every individual police officer's action while in office. While Obama was in office it was toned down to the administration in the White House. No one directly blamed Obama for anything. Now, we're back to Trump did it.

Trump didn't do it, he inherited a mess!  Remember? 

Just now, Agent0range said:

Trump didn't do it, he inherited a mess!  Remember? 

Yes, and the TSA has run rampant over people for years. It was a conspiracy or exaggeration when anyone brought it to attention. Now, it's Trump's fault. It's ridiculous.

• Like 4

People are living in the past digging up Bush and Obama. Let them retire peacefully. It is just deflection tactics to keep the topic away from Trump. He is directly responsible for this media mess.

Last month is not in the past, child.

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

Yes, and the TSA has run rampant over people for years. It was a conspiracy or exaggeration when anyone brought it to attention. Now, it's Trump's fault. It's ridiculous.

What does the police and TSA have to do with this thread? Anything to stay off topic huh.

Just now, Michelle said:

Last month is not in the past, child.

Well it certainly is not the future or the present...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OldNate said:

The age of hyper partisanship.  It's why they don't see this as the significant act that it was...because it's their guy, and he can do no wrong.  

Not that you and I see eye to eye on anything but since you appear to be a new guy I want to let you know not to let Sam fool you. He popped in these political threads once for a couple months a few years ago. Labeled everyone racists, bigots and conspiracists the whole time and promptly disappeared. Until just very recently I had no idea he was even part of this site anymore. Thought he left years ago. Point is don't let his tenure here fool you. He was nearly silent on all issues for all the years he's been here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Michelle said:

That's funny.  Because in every current thread involving the TSA, you have the people on the right supporting them to the very end.  The TSA can do no wrong now, so do they agree that was part of the "mess" that Trump mentions?

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

That's funny.  Because in every current thread involving the TSA, you have the people on the right supporting them to the very end.  The TSA can do no wrong now, so do they agree that was part of the "mess" that Trump mentions?

I am not "the right" and you have never heard me say one single solitary word in support of the TSA. In fact, I have ranted about them on numerous occasions.

If you are going to try and pigeonhole me at least get it right. 

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

I am not "the right" and you have never heard me say one single solitary word in support of the TSA. In fact, I have ranted about them on numerous occasions.

If you are going to try and pigeonhole me at least get it right. 

Whoa, Michelle!  I know you aren't the right!  I'm just speaking on the other threads going on right now.

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Not that you and I see eye to eye on anything but since you appear to be a new guy I want to let you know not to let Sam fool you. He popped in these political threads once for a couple months a few years ago. Labeled everyone racists, bigots and conspiracists the whole time and promptly disappeared. Until just very recently I had no idea he was even part of this site anymore. Thought he left years ago. Point is don't let his tenure here fool you. He was nearly silent on all issues for all the years he's been here.

I'm not sure what this has to do with my statement, which I stand by.  To it, I'd add the Left is just as polarized.  What would be absolutely fascinating would be if you guys used your obvious passion for debate and politics to reach consensus, instead of perpetuating the battle royale. 

And yes, I'm the new guy...been on the site for years for the news, but waded into the forum because I needed a break from FB debating...kinda nice to be anonymous once in a while.  I can't agree with your estimation of Samantha from what I've seen...at least, not as any kind of outlier.  You guys do like a good brawl...hehe  In that regard, you and I not seeing eye to eye should make us besties...hehe ;)  

• Like 1