Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucky no one got hurt

Shadow.In.My.Eye

Hi all, I'm aware that the proper way to approach this would most likely be to book a reading or an appointment, but I feel I could be in a dire situation that requires professional help. I have never talked to a psychic or medium before, but I've also never been so sure that I've needed to before. It's a bit of a read, but I feel my problem should be explained beforehand, and would appreciate any advise or guidance more than you may know. 

Me and a recently reunited female friend from high school have recently experienced what I can only describe as a severe spiritual attack on both of us. It has only been a week today since we started talking again, but we have quickly connected on a level we didn't think possible so fast (spiritually and physically) We both feel we have been in tune to certain aspects of energies and spiritual activity over the years (we are both empathic, but her especially), and I have never felt the need to reach out for help, but this particular experience was just too much for both of us to simply deal with on our own, and we are by no means experts. I don't feel too comfortable going into FULL detail due to alot of the disturbing sexual aspects of what happened, but the incident happened late Wednesday night and we feel may have been brought on by a few negative moments throughout the day, as well as conflicting personal issues we both deal with. The attack seemed to begin with a slow and steady state of extreme confusion of both our parts, followed by almost complete loss of control of my body and mind. I became unaware of who my friend was, and didn't really seem to care or notice when it happened. I then began blacking in and out of what seemed to be a repetitive loop of nightmares, in which I was frozen by fear, unable to escape the room and aware of the presence of multiple dark entities around me. The lighting and feel in the room was... different to say the least. Time ceased to have relevance or existence, as I felt to be trapped in this looping state of horror for a disturbingly long time, or lack thereof. I envisioned violent disturbing imagery of loved ones in pain, faces in the shadows, and at one point I saw what can only be described as a statue of some kind of ancient civilization or culture; it did not move, but it's stare felt cold, judgemental, and all knowing. The most concerning aspect throughout all of this though, as hard as it is for me to accept, I cannot deny the fact that I lost control of my mind and body to something vile and unwelcome. Whilst I was trapped in the dreamlike state I explained earlier, something was enacting malicious and sexually abusive things to my friend, as well as verbally manipulating and degrading her. "We're all here"  "tomorrow I'll have my body back"  "I'll do what I want with you." Just being a few examples. Due to the nature of some of the things said and done that night I really don't feel comfortable saying everything but bottom line is, It said things to her I could not have possibly known about her abusive past, fears, and insecurities. She also experienced almost every other feeling of confusion, loss of self and out of body moments. It was as if I was watching through a third eye or at times a third person view of the whole experience, but I can only remember bits and fragments of the night, as well as my friend, but her neighbor claimed to have heard banging on the walls, loud voices, and sex noise until the morning (6-7 am). If I had to guess, I would say the first effects of the attack began around 11 pm, which leaves a lot of lost time between me and her that we are completely unaware of what else happened.... Amazingly, my friend was able to stand up to whatever this entity was and recognize that is was not me saying and doing these things. She became very strong and refused to be afraid of anything looking to harm us. This seemed to bring me back to myself (though I was extremely disoriented and terrified), and she was able to hold me and calm me to sleep whilst I wept about being trapped forever. I awoke the next morning with no memory of anything until she asked I remembered anything, and it all came flooding back to me... we have come to terms with what happened and attempted to cleanse the house and ourself with white sage. She claims to feel at peace with the cleansing, but though I have not told her yet and I am trying to stay positive and empowered, I am still uncertain of myself and have feelings I may need spiritual help or guidance. Kind regards

• Like 1

If I take everything you've said as actually being experienced, I have to ask what substances you drank or ate earlier that night?   It sounds like a typical experience many describe with Ayahuasca.  Since you didn't mention anything about substances, I have to assume that nothing was knowingly ingested, but is there a possibility something was slipped into something you both ate or drank earlier that night?   If that happened to me and someone else I was with at the same time, I wouldn't think it was a result of negative things that happened earlier in the day unless it included someone sabotaging our food or drink.

Interestingly sage was used to purify the house and yet the experience itself also sounds like something that might result from drinking or eating a different kind of sage.  That you guys would be using sage for such a purpose leads me to believe that you're more open to or aware of different things for different purposes that most people aren't.

• Like 1

We were both quite sleep deprived and I had drank a few vodka and OJs but there was no chance of anything being slipped in our drinks or food, it was just us all day and she is not into any kind of drug use. Interesting that people have had similar experiences with ayahuasca though, I knew it was known to make people face inner fear and experience revelation through it, but I didnt make the connection I guess. Very interesting.

Edited by Shadow.In.My.Eye

• 2 weeks later...

Blackouts are generally not a good thing at all, I'm no doctor, but I do always recommend finding out information on your health. 

I'm not sure what you were doing for this to have all happened? Were you trying to call on energies or spirits at all? Do you mind me knowing your religion?

As you use white sage for protection there are also other ways that you can guard yourself. One of the ways which I was taught was imagining a bubble around you, any colour made of anything, the purpose is to feel safe within this bubble and nothing can get past this 'protective bubble' without your say so. That's just a basic explanation, however, doing research about it might help you find your own way of protecting yourself.

Has anything like this happened before meeting this old friend of yours? Did she reach out to you initially or was it you to her?

Crystals are always a good way to protect yourself, people feel different pulls to different crystals, however, one of my favourites to protecting yourself against negative energies is the Snowflake Obsidian and I always find the Amethyst to be calming. Peridot might also be another you want to look into.

As well, if you do seek help of a psychic or anything, please don't take them at face value either, there are many con artists out there nowadays.

Edited by Bau
spelling mistakes