Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Majority find Trump embarrassing

Unusual Tournament

It doesnt matter what ANY poll says at this stage....he was voted in. Simple. Get used to it.

The votes were the biggest poll.... all the rest is just pathetic haters who havent a clue what he is going to do

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

20zbuv4.jpg

I'm putting that on faves! Hell, I might even use it as my desktop background! 

:clap::nw::tsu:

• Like 6

dear_republicans_still_for_trump_remembe

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, seeder said:

In what way exactly?

In the   ;   declared by Capt Risky           way   :) 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, seeder said:

It doesnt matter what ANY poll says at this stage....he was voted in. Simple. Get used to it.

The votes were the biggest poll.... all the rest is just pathetic haters who havent a clue what he is going to do

Why doesn't Trump just ignore them then? Of course approval ratings matter. He's mad.

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.6:01 AM · Feb 6, 2017
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

20zbuv4.jpg

Tell you what. If you can get the foreign clown (Trump) to stop discussing what's wrong with Sweden, France, Germany and the rest of Europe  I'm sure Capt. Risky will tone it down.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Why doesn't Trump just ignore them then? Of course approval ratings matter. He's mad.

Because its called slander, and personal attacks. There ARE laws against such things you know

• Like 4

Just now, seeder said:

Because its called slander, and personal attacks. There ARE laws against such things you know

Laws against polls?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, seeder said:

What's been said that's slanderous by the MSM? Because I'm sure his team of lawyers would be all over that.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Laws against polls?

Laws against defamation of character and slander

Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm. The statement must be published (meaning some third party must have heard it), false, and it must result in harm, usually to the reputation.

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/civil-litigation/defamation-character-lawsuit-proving-harm.html

slander

Is it illegal to slander?
Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" (a civil wrong, rather than a criminal wrong). A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming. (For in-depth information on defamation claims, check out Nolo's Defamation, Libel & Slander sect

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Tell you what. If you can get the foreign clown (Trump) to stop discussing what's wrong with Sweden, France, Germany and the rest of Europe  I'm sure Capt. Risky will tone it down.

Well said! ;)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

What's been said that's slanderous?

Golden showers?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Golden showers?

Whomever started the allegation if it's false.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Eeehw. re: Golden Showers bit.

So where's the 1000 polled from Fox Viewers again?   Guess I missed that part.

Probably would have been labeled fake news or fake poll by some anyway.

Oh no , am I slandering now?

Poles shmoles can get that or data together for whatever your agenda and if its not
exact for ANGLE/view, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREHWcver61c35dK8ocsjgonly display part of it, cake. Easy peazy captian cheesy.  Anyone ever read STATE OF FEAR ? doubt it,
Michael Crichton a PURE PAGE TURNER all about data manips and what
ever was needed for this event or this show, pure and simple.  Some right off the bat Fire back ' oh that was fiction' old one, snore, well , obviously you didn't read it or check all his source links that the kid provided.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

whose going to brave enough to make a list of reasons why anyone should be anti Trump? And that doesnt mean personal opinions, it means facts?  Who has some facts?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, seeder said:

Laws against defamation of character and slander

slander

Are you claiming polls are slander?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seeder said:

whose going to brave enough to make a list of reasons why anyone should be anti Trump?

1. What are your feelings regarding the repeal of the Dodd-Frank act?

...more to follow.

• Like 3

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Are you claiming polls are slander?

Im claiming the only poll that matters is the one which made him the President....or did you miss that HUGE fact?

All the rest of the anti Trump stuff is from hysterical people who havent got any real reason to be against him, except for the reason, that others are against him

• Like 3

1 minute ago, seeder said:

Im claiming the only poll that matters is the one which made him the President....or did you miss that HUGE fact?

All the rest of the anti Trump stuff is from hysterical people who havent got any real reason to be against him, except for the reason, that others are against him

I thought your earlier posts on "defamation and slander" were just bluster. Turns out it was true. No substance to them at all.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 1

BTW slander is defamation spoken out loud. Polls are usually not spoken out loud but printed. I think you were going for libel but you'd still be wrong but that is better than doubly wrong. I guess...

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

BTW slander is defamation spoken out loud. Polls are usually not spoken out loud but printed. I think you were going for libel but you'd still be wrong but that is better than doubly wrong. I guess...

Im still waiting for a list of reasons Trump deserves all the flack he is getting....why dont you make such a list?

Go on.... and then I can look into YOUR claims

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

1. What are your feelings regarding the repeal of the Dodd-Frank act?

...more to follow.

without me having to look stuff up, kindly explain, in your own words, what the act is and whats the problem with repealing it? 

• Like 1

If you can't stand the heat...

Well, basically it's deregulating the banking industry so that Trump's good friends can borrow money again. Don't worry, the economic meltdown of 2008 will never happen again.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, seeder said:

Go on.... and then I can look into YOUR claims

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREHWcver61c35dK8ocsjg Go on.... and then I can look into your eyes

Dodd-Frank act?   is that something Ann Coulter wrote about?    That was a joke.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2