Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Majority find Trump embarrassing

Unusual Tournament

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Well said! ;)

Tell you what. If you can get the foreign clown (Trump) to stop discussing what's wrong with Sweden, France, Germany and the rest of Europe  I'm sure Capt. Risky will tone it down.

Really  !     Could be worth it then ! 

Hey Trump !      Shaadupaya face about Europe  !  

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

No.  Its you who had no idea what you're debating.  There are threads upon threads on the financial crisis.  I don't remember you ever participating. 

You're right, I have no clue... whatever the hell you're trying to say there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You're right, I have no clue... whatever the hell you're trying to say there.

Now you're just trollin... lol.... Id give you a 5/10 but since the queen of trolling here these days is Liking all your posts I'll give it a 6.5/10

Lol

• Like 2

Just now, acidhead said:

Now you're just trollin... lol.... Id give you a 5/10 but since the queen of trolling here these days is Liking all your posts I'll give it a 6.5/10

Lol

Lol. Oh, really?

She likes everyone's posts, usually.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Wow, I forgot my point :lol:

dancing-1.gifWell said

wouldn't be the same without the emoticon / smiley ! on the end hahahahaha!
Funniest thing all night  !hilarious.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MWoo7 said:

Well said / well put

wouldn't be the same without the emoticon / smiley !

It's late.     .later!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

IT' BEEN A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Shaadupaya face about Europe  !  

Well said ~ % )

Substance ? what's that Seeder ahhahahahhaha!   Could have been talking to MEEEEEEEEE!   I 'm just here for the good times !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

dont try and swerve my questions....answer them. GO ON, Do it, Ive asked a number of times now but you are like all the other empty cans...you just make a noise....

Trump won the democratic vote and is now the POTUS. Get used to it. you and your silly pictures and one line response wont change that, so DEAL WITH IT....theres no other choice

Once again.... make the list of why Trump is so bad?  How many times have you been asked now?

You cant do it can you?  so you may as well go play on another thread...

if you cant make list of reasons why he is so bad....then stop posting...youre just wasting everyones time. And proving how bright you really arent.

I can answer this question.

Trump is bad and an embarrassment to the USA because:

1. He's a wealthy white male

2. He's an alpha male

3. He's got a hot looking wife

4. See the top three

5. He's following through with his campaign promises

6. He has integrity

7. He was democratically elected

8. He puts America first

9. He is the best POTUS golfer Ever

10. He has great hair for his age

• Like 7

downloadfile.jpg

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, seeder said:

the man has barely done ANYTHING so far.....to be judged on that it just goes to show all the mindless haters are voting in such a poll

Isn't the fact that he has done nothing but argue with the courts, the intelligence services, and the media, a major factor in his approval ratings falling off a cliff?

Edited by acute
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, acute said:

Isn't the fact that he has done nothing but argue with the courts, the intelligence services, and the media, a major factor in his approval ratings falling off a cliff?

Now it looks like Trump, or at least his controllers, realize the mistake they are making with Mexico.  This may result in abandoning the "wall" that his demagoguery so insisted upon during the campaign, and a huge, huge scaling back of the deportations.

If he pursues these misguided policies, he will waste a lot of money, make a serious enemy of Mexico (as the far left will win the next elections, and, as the far left always does in Latin America, make itself into an anti-American dictatorship), and harm the US economy with all the deportations.  I can see in a generation or so Mexico being a nuclear threat to the US.

Frankly he has me more scared now than earlier when he was giving his prejudicial speeches -- I took those as largely campaign rhetoric -- but unless these policies can be stopped America will certainly no longer be the beacon of freedom for the world.  Now I see him attacking the press and calling them liars when they point out his lies -- and, worse, trying to censor some major new outlets that report things he doesn't like.  This is scary.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Now it looks like Trump, or at least his controllers, realize the mistake they are making with Mexico.  This may result in abandoning the "wall" that his demagoguery so insisted upon during the campaign, and a huge, huge scaling back of the deportations.

If he pursues these misguided policies, he will waste a lot of money, make a serious enemy of Mexico (as the far left will win the next elections, and, as the far left always does in Latin America, make itself into an anti-American dictatorship), and harm the US economy with all the deportations.  I can see in a generation or so Mexico being a nuclear threat to the US.

Frankly he has me more scared now than earlier when he was giving his prejudicial speeches -- I took those as largely campaign rhetoric -- but unless these policies can be stopped America will certainly no longer be the beacon of freedom for the world.  Now I see him attacking the press and calling them liars when they point out his lies -- and, worse, trying to censor some major new outlets that report things he doesn't like.  This is scary.  

Scary, indeed!

A narcissistic demagog in a fact-free universe.

7 hours ago, seeder said:

How many people, exactly, participated in the poll?

And who did the poll, a left wing or right wing organisation? Does the organisation appear to have a bias from other articles that are pro-left?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

And who did the poll, a left wing or right wing organisation? Does the organisation appear to have a bias from other articles that are pro-left?

In other words you are looking for reasons to discount it because you don't like the results.  Your ignorance of what goes on with genuine scientific polls is manifest.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bee said:

gonna-die.jpg

Straw man.  If you want to discuss politics don't engage in propaganda devices.  Of course that is too much to expect, I suppose.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Straw man.  If you want to discuss politics don't engage in propaganda devices.  Of course that is too much to expect, I suppose.

I don't subscribe to your negative doom and gloom -- 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

But that's okay, the government will bail out the US banks again on the taxpayers dime.

The bail out happened cause of under regulated business loans?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank Merton said:

In other words you are looking for reasons to discount it because you don't like the results.  Your ignorance of what goes on with genuine scientific polls is manifest.

That's classic coming from the guy who discredits every positive story based on source alone.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

Exactly.

Remember the election exit polls that showed Clinton up by 12 over Trump? Remember all the pundits saying Clinton was going to literally mop the floor with Trump? Remember how the media was saying Clinton would have close to 380 electoral votes?

Now, remember election night.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Frank Merton said:

Propaganda devices, huh?

Maybe if you want to discuss politics yourself, you should step off your soapbox and answer the tougher questions, such as the one I put to you here in your thread on "Biased Media"?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

2 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

More condescending drivel.

And you think Mexico could become a nuclear threat :lol: .

That is ignorance. 

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4