Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

vote whats better shadow Person or Hat man

Shadow Person

vote , whats better , shadow person or hat man   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better shadow person or hat man

• Hat man
    • Shadow person

I guess I always though hatman was a type of shadow person and what about the old hag? That beaitch is scary as hell. 

no Hat man is a controller on one of the lower 7th dimensions and Shadow people come from another dimension that live in tunnels 

1 minute ago, Shadow Person said:

no Hat man is a controller on one of the lower 7th dimensions and Shadow people come from another dimension that live in tunnels 

Well thats an interesting take I have not heard before. Can you share some links with this information? 

BTW we have a massive and quite comprehensive thread about hatman/shadow people going. If you havent checked it out use the search function. My experience and that of IDK 1000 other people are collected within it. 

I like Hat Man as he's "in your face", unafraid to let you see he's the Hat Man whereas Shadow People are sneaky and could be anybody.  Not so the Hat Man!

• Like 1

yeah thats cool 

Not when he's standing at the foot of your bed it aint!!!!!!

• 3 years later...

I feel like that hat man is the leader or alpha

I had a very memorable encounter with the Hat Man... while living in Brooklyn about 25 years ago.

It occured in broad daylight, about 3pm.  The sun was streaming in the windows behind him.

I came home and as I rounded the corner of our Brownstone apartment, I first glimpsed someone in peripheral vision sitting on our sofa.  I turned and saw him stand up as I entered the room.  As I turned to face him, I saw the full outline of the long coat and Fedora large brimmed hat.  No features, just jet black outline.

I thought it was an intruder in the first micro moment... by the time I'd begun stepping toward it in confrontation... gone.  Instantly gone.

That occured during a time when I also experienced The Hag's horrific presence. 

Hat man was not frightening, just startling, but the Hag left a lasting impression for some days...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

I had a very memorable encounter with the Hat Man... while living in Brooklyn about 25 years ago.

It occured in broad daylight, about 3pm.  The sun was streaming in the windows behind him.

I came home and as I rounded the corner of our Brownstone apartment, I first glimpsed someone in peripheral vision sitting on our sofa.  I turned and saw him stand up as I entered the room.  As I turned to face him, I saw the full outline of the long coat and Fedora large brimmed hat.  No features, just jet black outline.

I thought it was an intruder in the first micro moment... by the time I'd begun stepping toward it in confrontation... gone.  Instantly gone.

That occured during a time when I also experienced The Hag's horrific presence. 

Hat man was not frightening, just startling, but the Hag left a lasting impression for some days...

That's scary

The Hag experience was very intense. 

I was not at all frightened during or after my sighting of Hat Man... my only intent was to dismantle whomever had foolishly invaded my home.

5 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

The Hag experience was very intense. 

I was not at all frightened during or after my sighting of Hat Man... my only intent was to dismantle whomever had foolishly invaded my home.

What was the hag encounter? If you don't mind.

Na, I've yet to put that one out publically in any detail and if I do ever, i won't share it here... this site is not suited for some sharing.

There are healthy skeptics and there are dogma riddled skep-dicks.  This site is chock full o the latter...

your right not in this dimension they don't 

Wrong word. They exist solely within the imaginations of people. No other place. Just figments of the mind. Lucid hallucinations. 

Such certainty... *sigh* 

I almost envy you your certainty... almost.