Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sessions Spoke with Russian Envoy Last Year

Claire.

10 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

"I did not have communications with the Russians."

--Jeff Sessions

He said this to Congress. It was a lie. How much more proof do we need?

Where in the article does it offer proof of these contacts? I just see it being said. At the time Sessions was playing two roles. One for the campaign and one for the senate armed services committee. The question was specific and about the campaign. It seems he was speaking in the capacity of representing the SASC if there were any communications.

So I guess what you're ultimately saying here is that the lauded Independent crowd  revered for their ability to think critically, remain centrist and vote intelligently were duped by the Wikileaks. Stupid people huh? 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, seeder said:

Yet again you let yourself down by trying to get a quick reply in and then trying to criticize any info that you dont like.....

THAT article was written by Stephen Lendman

do you even bother reading links....properly?  :tu:

And your first linked article was written by Paul Craig Roberts who claims Sandy Hook might not have happened and the photos were fake, the Charlie Hebdo attack was commited by America and that the Orlando club mass murder shootings were a false flag operation.

Stephen Lendman theorized that the Oslo camp shootings was a Mossad/CIA/MI6 operation...

Why are we constantly presented with these type of characters by you and expected to take them seriously?

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

"I did not have communications with the Russians."

--Jeff Sessions

He said this to Congress. It was a lie. How much more proof do we need?

Context ... is key. 

I'd vote to cut him some slack.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

And your first linked article was written by Paul Craig Roberts who claims Sandy Hook might not have happened and the photos were fake, the Charlie Hebdo attack was commited by America and that the Orlando club mass murder shootings were a false flag operation.

Stephen Lendman theorized that the Oslo camp shootings was a Mossad/CIA/MI6 operation...

Why are we constantly presented with these type of characters by you and expected to take them seriously?

why are we?  Once again you seem to think only you speak 100% truth and that all users here agree with you  :lol:

YOU however....posted your link from RawStory..... Id never heard of them....EVER.... so had a little look into them...for you

Raw Story publishes information from a left biased position with an advocacy for liberal causes. The editorial content and headlines are often loaded with strong words to appeal to emotions and stereotypes. They may publish misleading reports, cite unverified sources, reference bogus reports and omit information that may damage their cause. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion and/or propaganda. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.

http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/raw-story

You couldn't have picked a worse source.. :tu:.   Ha But you did anyway.... Before you try edit that post here it is again: Post 9

‘A good way to go to jail’: Twitter explodes over revelations Sessions lied about Russian contacts

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/a-good-way-to-go-to-jail-twitter-explodes-over-revelations-sessions-lied-about-russian-contacts/
Edited 1 hour ago by Avatar Samantha Ai

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, seeder said:

why are we?  Once again you seem to think only you speak 100% truth and that all users here agree with you  :lol:

YOU however....posted your link from RawStory..... Id never heard of them....EVER.... so had a little look into them...for you

You couldn't have picked a worse source.. :tu:.   Ha But you did anyway.... Before you try edit that post here it is again: Post 9

All they did here was repost tweets. You can click on them to verify they are real.

You actually pasted a link from Rense.

Rense Web Site Promotes Anti-Semitic View

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/rense-web-site-promotes.html?referrer=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/#.WLe0oCLnbqA

So we have a left-leaning site with actual tweets you condemn but you posted from anti-Semetic and conspiracy theorist sources.

Then you claim rawstory is the worst source?

This is not even apples to apples buddy boy.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, seeder said:

THAT article was written by Stephen Lendman.... NOT Rense...

Wasn't Stephen Lendman the guy who called on the impeachment of Obama?  

"Straightaway as president, Obama violated his sacred trust. He betrayed his constituents. He's a serial liar. He broke every major promise made. He serves illegitimately. 

He institutionalized tyranny. He's a war criminal multiple times over. He's guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.

He menaces humanity. He's heading America for WW III. He wants America's social contract destroyed. He wants millions impoverished, unemployed, left hungry and homeless. He's beholden to powerful monied interests that own him.

He spurns fundamental civil and human rights. He mocks democratic values. He's contemptuous of essential needs."

http://sjlendman.blogspot.be/2013/02/impeach-obama-national-imperative.html

Now what?  As soon as he wants to impeach Trump he CAN'T be taken seriously because he's NOT a partisan???  

Maybe you should have waited for a better opportunity to attack someone else's sources.   It's a really bad idea to use sources critical of Israel on UM, it makes some people believe you're an anti-Semite.  (Ravenhawk's signature: Signature Removed, Forum Rules).   If you're like me, you couldn't care less.  But if you'd like to have a large number of friends here, you better pick your sources more carefully.

Recommendations for the general population:  If we can't blame Rense for Stephen Lendman, be consistent and don't blame The Left for every stupid thing a Democrat says next.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

As I thought it's podestas emails. That is not a "hacking" of the election which as I suspected is a buzz phrase meant to rile people up without putting any real thought into what it means which is actually nothing since it's a fake phrase. I also don't get why Trump would need the Russian government to hack an email account guarded by the password "password" and why it would have to go through Wikileaks and why Wikileaks has such a vested interest in Trump. I don't think they do. I've always figured it could have been a Russian hacker who, as hackers love to do, hacked a famous persons dirty laundry and gave it to Wikileaks for exposure. This giant collusion conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government just seems unnecessary. Trump was always ahead and I think he knew it and anybody not blinded by the light of the first woman president knew so too. The signs were always there literally and metaphorically. I don't think many independents were swayed by the emails. That she and her cohorts were deceitful scum came as a surprise to nobody. She never had a chance. And don't take my questions as a dismissive stance. I think they're legitimate and deserve real answers if they can be given factually.

This is a slow-rolling coup attempt.  The president needs to speak forcefully on Thursday.  He needs to stand by his AG and not allow him to recuse himself.  These kinds of leaks will continue for 4 years no matter what he does so he might as well fight them and begin NOW.  If the Dems sense blood in the water over this then let them go for it!  If they become obvious with attempts to delegitimize the government by throwing up obstacles then the Republicans need to make a choice.  They either stand in support of this president and his cabinet or they need to oppose him in the open.  If they stand with him then they should change the rules and push his agenda through.  This Russian hacking nonsense is patently political and no amount of findings will change their tune.  How the president reacts to this may well decide the success or failure of his presidency.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, and then said:

This is a slow-rolling coup attempt.  The president needs to speak forcefully on Thursday.  He needs to stand by his AG and not allow him to recuse himself.  These kinds of leaks will continue for 4 years no matter what he does so he might as well fight them and begin NOW.  If the Dems sense blood in the water over this then let them go for it!  If they become obvious with attempts to delegitimize the government by throwing up obstacles then the Republicans need to make a choice.  They either stand in support of this president and his cabinet or they need to oppose him in the open.  If they stand with him then they should change the rules and push his agenda through.  This Russian hacking nonsense is patently political and no amount of findings will change their tune.  How the president reacts to this may well decide the success or failure of his presidency.

Dude stop with the alarmist claims of coup. Let the democratic process play through. This "Russian hacking nonsense" will be thoroughly investigated and appropriate actions will ensue. On the other hand if nothing is to be found then at least it was fairly looked into. This attempt to block the truth will not help Trump and only makes you appear like a patently partisan hack.

4 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Dude stop with the alarmist claims of coup. Let the democratic process play through. This "Russian hacking nonsense" will be thoroughly investigated and appropriate actions will ensue. On the other hand if nothing is to be found then at least it was fairly looked into. This attempt to block the truth will not help Trump and only makes you appear like a patently partisan hack.

First, I don't GIVE a good DAMN what you think I look like.  You have posted a non-stop stream of anti-Trump invective since day one.  NO evidence has been given regarding these ridiculous claims and none WILL be given but it won't stop the hate from people like you.  Trump needs to go full speed ahead with his agenda and people like you can choke on it for all I care.  

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, and then said:

The coup has already happened and the US now has an illegitimate President.  Efforts are ongoing to undo this, but they won't succeed because of people like you.  We can only hope Trump will be more sensible than he has been to date, but I fully expect an effort at some point to make him President for Life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

First, I don't GIVE a good DAMN what you think I look like.  You have posted a non-stop stream of anti-Trump invective since day one.  NO evidence has been given regarding these ridiculous claims and none WILL be given but it won't stop the hate from people like you.  Trump needs to go full speed ahead with his agenda and people like you can choke on it for all I care.  

Grats on your 20k anyways.

Coming soon to a special investigative congressional committee:

170301_sessions_definition_zpsagr1izqj.j

19 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

The coup has already happened and the US now has an illegitimate President.  Efforts are ongoing to undo this, but they won't succeed because of people like you.  We can only hope Trump will be more sensible than he has been to date, but I fully expect an effort at some point to make him President for Life.

Explain exactly how the president is illegitimate

• Like 3

Luckily Obama had the foresight to spread the evidence across several government agencies so Trump @ Co. could not just sweep it away from one.

It is all going to come out.

WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald Trump and Russians — across the government. Former U.S. officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling is not duplicated in future U.S. or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/03/01/obama-white-house-rushed-protect-files-russian-interference/FI4uTvpL8bCisKu84A87PL/story.html

If Sessions had any integrity he would resign. Since he won't it will be looked more into and drag out other Russian moles with him.

To think he accepted Trump's direction to investigate "the leaks" but since he is the subject of them will now have to recuse himself from that too.

Good-bye Jefferson Beauregard Sessions.

10 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Explain exactly how the president is illegitimate

In a nutshell, the timing of the AG's fake evidence, the Russian propaganda and fake stories, Trump's lies about the Clintons, and, of course, the results in certain states.

Most of the rest of the world now sees the US as being the equivalent of what you call a "banana republic".

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Luckily Obama had the foresight to spread the evidence across several government agencies so Trump @ Co. could not just sweep it away from one.

It is all going to come out.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/03/01/obama-white-house-rushed-protect-files-russian-interference/FI4uTvpL8bCisKu84A87PL/story.html

If Sessions had any integrity he would resign. Since he won't it will be looked more into and drag out other Russian moles with him.

To think he accepted Trump's direction to investigate "the leaks" but since he is the subject of them will now have to recuse himself from that too.

Good-bye Jefferson Beauregard Sessions.

Good luck with that.  Hopefully, Trump will make his stand now.  Interesting that the media are admitting that Oby left his spies in place to subvert the new government.  FTR, the only reason for the AG to recuse is to salvage some good will going forward.  Since that is NEVER going to happen, he doesn't have to do anything that his boss doesn't require of him.  Think Loretta Lynch and Obama.  The Left can go into an absolute pepaleptic meltdown all over the national media and it still won't matter.  They have no power.  The people removed it all over the last few elections.  If Trump caves on this then he deserves to lose to them.  He doesn't strike me as a loser.  We'll soon see.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Claire. said:

The Justice Department would not make a flat out statement like that unless they had confirmation of it.

you mean like someone in the Intelligence Service telling them that there were '''sources''' -- ?

Edited by bee
grammar
  • Like 2

IMO keeping the Russian Conspiracy alive is just part of the Perception Management that
is psychologically designed to feed the Confirmation Bias of the Trump detractors - 

the more Presidential and experienced DJT becomes at the Top Job - the more petty his
enemies become -- but the majority of people see through it.... and see it for what it is ..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bee said:

IMO keeping the Russian Conspiracy alive is just part of the Perception Management that
is psychologically designed to feed the Confirmation Bias of the Trump detractors - 

the more Presidential and experienced DJT becomes at the Top Job - the more petty his
enemies become -- but the majority of people see through it.... and see it for what it is ..

Can you define perception management and tell us who created it? 

perception management

Actions to convey and/or deny selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning as well as to intelligence systems and leaders at all levels to influence official estimates, ultimately resulting in foreign behaviors and official actions favorable to the originator's objectives. In various ways, perception management combines truth projection, operations security, cover and deception, and psychological operations. See also psychological operations.
Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms. US Department of Defense 2005.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/perception+management

Special Report: In the 1980s, the Reagan administration pioneered “perception management” to get the American people to “kick the Vietnam Syndrome” and accept more U.S. interventionism, but that propaganda structure continues to this day getting the public to buy into endless war, writes Robert Parry.

https://consortiumnews.com/2014/12/28/the-victory-of-perception-management/

1 hour ago, and then said:

bolded --- 

sedition

There is something interesting happening with it all though as far as I can see at the moment -
and that is the more they try to tighten the screw on DJT - the more it backfires but in a kind of
subtle way -- 

for example the '''outrage'''' about Kellyanne Conway putting her feet up on the Oval Office sofa -
while taking a picture - as the image spread like wildfire millions more people saw the picture of
the gathering in the Oval Office than would otherwise have done - 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kellyanne-conway-oval-office-sofa-feet-us-president-black-colleges-university-white-hous-a7604976.html

quote... (bolded)

"She said she "meant no disrespect" and did not mean to have her feet on the furniture as she took photographs of representatives from historically black colleges and universities who were gathered in the President's office."

as it looks like the Globalist Elite and their foot soldiers are trying to create racial division as
one of their tactics -- it was a good thing that millions more people saw that image -

I feel it in my bones that Trump is working with the 'force' ... instinctively in tune with this time
in history and that is why in spite of the poison being directed at him - it is naturally being
healed like the bodies' immune system heals disease...???

{end of early morning philosophizing lol... it's 8:14 am here :) }

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank Merton said:

I have basically NEVER agreed with a thing you have ever posted in the political threads because I know you are a die hard liberal, but that last sentence now has convinced me you are also flat out nuts.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

In a nutshell, the timing of the AG's fake evidence, the Russian propaganda and fake stories, Trump's lies about the Clintons, and, of course, the results in certain states.

Most of the rest of the world now sees the US as being the equivalent of what you call a "banana republic".

None of that makes Trump an illegitimate president.  

I think you mean the FBI director and not AG since the AG during all of this was Lynch and the only questionable act regarding her was the near hour long private conversation on a jet with Bill Clinton days before Comey was to offer his recommendation.  As for Comey he has got far more flak then what he deserves for his actions regarding reopening the Clinton probe days before the election.  He never leaked to the public that the investigation was being reopened over the potential that new evidence might of been on Clinton's laptop, it was Congress that leaked that information to the public.  Even then Comey was in a no win situation, if he tells Congress about the investigation being reopened, like he promised he would do if it got reopened, then he is going to be viewed as playing politics and favoring Trump, if he decides to wait till after the election then he will be viewed as playing politics but favoring Clinton instead.  No matter what choice he made he was going to lose and you just seem upset that he didn't pick the choice you would of preferred. 

I am interested in exactly what you are considering the Russian propaganda.  I assume you are referring to the leaked emails, which the DNC never refuted being theirs.  Those emails were real and was what the DNC was talking about amongst themselves, the fact that they were condemning to the Democratic party and the Clinton campaign is not something that makes Trump's presidency illegitimate.  I am also interested in exactly what fake stories cause it's hard to refute such a nebulous statement without making this already long post significantly longer.

The lieing is grasping at straws and you know it.  Applying that standard would make most if not every single president America had illegitimate and it isn't even worth going into.

Lastly what results in certain states make Trump's presidency illegitimate.  Are you talking about the state's that were expected to go for Clinton but went for Trump instead and the whole fiasco with the recount.  First the state level campaigning for Clinton in those states for about a month or two before the election was warning the national campaign headquarters that there was a high chance that Trump would win those states and that the overall Clinton strategy of microtargeting and big data wasn't working in those states and the Clinton campaign ignored it.  If you are referring to the fiasco that was the recount of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, if Jill Stein would of followed each state's law for recounts there would never would of been a problem.  She waited nearly an entire month, waiting till the last day or two to file for a recount in two of the states and missing the deadline in most of Pennsylvania since Pennsylvania has weird vote recount laws.  Even then the Michigan recount, if I'm remembering correctly, had Trump win by an extra 2,000 votes, the Wisconsin recount ended with Trump gaining 131 votes, and the Pennsylvania recount was blocked by a judge cause Stein wasn't able to prove that there was any tampering with the electronic voting machines to warrant a recount after failing to get the recount the normal way by missing the deadline for most of the counties.  If then with the Michigan and Wisconsin recounts done Trump had enough of the electorial college to become president anyway. 

Saying most countries view America as a banana republic is a rather strong statement and I assume you have a list of these countries and some form of evidence that backs your statement.  If you don't then it would seem that it is just an opinion of yours that you are trying to paint the whole world having to give it some form of legitimacy.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, and then said:

I noticed how he went  to we the people,  to filter out the fake media.

27 minutes ago, bee said:

There is something interesting happening with it all though as far as I can see at the moment -
and that is the more they try to tighten the screw on DJT - the more it backfires but in a kind of
subtle way -- 

for example the '''outrage'''' about Kellyanne Conway putting her feet up on the Oval Office sofa -
while taking a picture - as the image spread like wildfire millions more people saw the picture of
the gathering in the Oval Office than would otherwise have done - 

I thought about that too  when I realized that the media never covered the meeting  but because of the picture  people found out about  it.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

It does not take a political genius to understand how big a problem this is for Sessions, Trump and congressional Republicans more broadly. (Sessions's response — I talked to a lot people! -- isn't going to cut it.)

Before this report, most congressional Republicans were resistant to the idea of appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the contacts between Russia and Trump campaign officials and surrogates — insisting that the ongoing FBI investigation and congressional committees looking into the issue were more than enough.

That's going to become an untenable position for Republicans — starting with House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) -- in light of this new information about Sessions. Not only is there a very serious question about whether Sessions misled — purposely or accidentally — his colleagues while under oath, but this is only the latest incident involving unanswered questions about the ties among Trump, his top advisers and Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/01/its-now-political-suicide-for-republicans-if-they-dont-call-for-a-special-prosecutor-on-russia/