Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Claire.

Sessions Spoke with Russian Envoy Last Year

331 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Thanato
1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I know the definition of propaganda. How do confirmed facts, in supposedly Putin-obtained emails, meet that definition?

Well you don't know that propaganda can be different then cyber warfare. The E-mails hacking and leaking would by Cyber Warfare. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I know the definition of propaganda. How do confirmed facts, in supposedly Putin-obtained emails, meet that definition?

Let's not forget that Trump encouraged the hacking of a political party.  That is darn close to espionage.  Are you going to deny that he didn't encourage it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
2 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Well you don't know that propaganda can be different then cyber warfare. The E-mails hacking and leaking would by Cyber Warfare. 

I don't dispute that. Please tell me what was false in the emails.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
Just now, Agent0range said:

Let's not forget that Trump encouraged the hacking of a political party.  That is darn close to espionage.  Are you going to deny that he didn't encourage it?

I absolutely deny it. That was an obvious (at least, it should be) joke made in front of a national audience.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
2 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I absolutely deny it. That was an obvious (at least, it should be) joke made in front of a national audience.

Yes, quite a bit of what he has said is attributed to jokes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Yes, quite a bit of what he has said is attributed to jokes.

It's too bad that the same can't be said for Pelosi. Of course, she *is* a joke.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
7 hours ago, OldNate said:

Sort of like how people on here generalize all the time?  lol.   I was kidding, and frankly, until the more *radical* Right clean up their act here, or the moderators enforce the forum rules around racist / religious generalizations, I'm not to worried.  As they say...when in Rome......................

Please post some specific examples of this. Forgive me if I doubt leftists' cries of "bigot!" without proof to substantiate them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarakore
39 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I absolutely deny it. That was an obvious (at least, it should be) joke made in front of a national audience.

No, you cannot just toss in the joke card. No one laughed. No one considered it humor. No one wanted it more to be real than you.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
2 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

No, you cannot just toss in the joke card. No one laughed. No one considered it humor. No one wanted it more to be real than you.

 

I will send a case of vodka to Putin if it's true. He did the job of our press for them since they weren't honest enough to do it, themselves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm for a *fair* investigation. Please tell me how Putin helped Trump win.

If you're being fair, you're asking a fair investigation to tell you the answer to that question, and more generally, what the amnesia/dementia is all about Re: Russia.  

So let's proceed with it then.  If you return with any more rhetoric that means anything else but being for a fair investigation, you're just spinning it out of both sides.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarakore
10 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I will send a case of vodka to Putin if it's true. He did the job of our press for them since they weren't honest enough to do it, themselves.

OK but I hear he particularly likes 1775 “Jerez de la Frontera” Spanish sherry instead.

Now this is how a president tells jokes. Make note of the laughs, even your own, and the lack of a sour orange face. 

 

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato

Now what?   Trump isn't as upset - about not-knowing Sessions spoke with Russians after saying he didn't - as Pence was about not-knowing Flynn spoke with Russians after saying he didn't?  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
1 hour ago, Yamato said:

Now what?   Trump isn't as upset - about not-knowing Sessions spoke with Russians after saying he didn't - as Pence was about not-knowing Flynn spoke with Russians after saying he didn't?  

did you watch the conference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
1 hour ago, Yamato said:

If you're being fair, you're asking a fair investigation to tell you the answer to that question, and more generally, what the amnesia/dementia is all about Re: Russia.  

So let's proceed with it then.  If you return with any more rhetoric that means anything else but being for a fair investigation, you're just spinning it out of both sides.

I'm not optimistic. Your side will stop at nothing to destroy the Trump presidency. Your gal, Pelosi, already called for his removal as attorney general. She doesn't need or want no stinkin' facts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarakore
9 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Not gonna happen. Session's too is not going anywhere. I hear there is absolutely no evidence & if there were as it's claimed that it was from when Obama was in office  So why didn't he make a big deal about it before if he was so concerned. I wonder if maybe Session's  even Flynn have helped ease the tension that was happening when  Obama  continued to provoke Russia.

Why is Comey  still there?

Comey is an obstructionist.

Quote

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) says FBI Director James Comey is holding back information about his bureau's investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"I would say at this point we know less than a fraction of what the FBI knows," Schiff told reporters after a briefing with Comey Thursday, according to Politico.

"I appreciate we had a long briefing and testimony from the director today, but in order for us to do our investigation in a thorough and credible way, we're going to need the FBI to fully cooperate," added Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

"[The FBI must] be willing to tell us the length and breadth of any counterintelligence investigations they are conducting. At this point, the director was not willing to do that."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/322049-top-dem-fbi-head-withholding-russia-info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanato
1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm not optimistic. Your side will stop at nothing to destroy the Trump presidency. Your gal, Pelosi, already called for his removal as attorney general. She doesn't need or want no stinkin' facts.

Well he did lie under oath. So that should be grounds for dismissal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
1 hour ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

OK but I hear he particularly likes 1775 “Jerez de la Frontera” Spanish sherry instead.

Now this is how a president tells jokes. Make note of the laughs, even your own, and the lack of a sour orange face. 

 

He wouldn't be laughing at the return to the Cold War, though. I doubt that Pelosi cared this much when they actually were communists.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
5 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Well he did lie under oath. So that should be grounds for dismissal.

He did not. He answered the question that dealt with *campaign* activity. Context is key. Congressmen and senators routinely meet with diplomats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanato
4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

He did not. He answered the question that dealt with *campaign* activity. Context is key. Congressmen and senators routinely meet with diplomats.

Yes and he admitted to being affiliated with the Campaign and also stated he did not have contact with the Russians. Thus he lied. Even if it was for regular every day activities he should of come forward with the information.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
4 hours ago, OldNate said:

All they want is an investigation...you know, like the Right did regarding HRC?  Would you not be concerned if the Russians had a hand in installing your government?  Would you not be concerned if your politicians were making backdoor deals with the Russians (or any other nation), and then lied to you about that?  How would you feel if HRC had been consulting with the Russians prior to the election, and had won?  

I'm a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty...but you still gotta go to court, no?  

The hypocrisy with which some of the Right are handling this is positively delicious.

They didn't. People voted and that was it. The polls had her way up before the Russian accusations and way up afterwards. She was always going to lose.

You know about Uranium One? Russian investors who donated many millions to her Foundation and somehow ended up landing a deal to gain ownership of 20% of all of OUR uranium deposits. That was dismissed as a non issue and was known well before Wikileaks.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarakore
19 minutes ago, F3SS said:

They didn't. People voted and that was it. The polls had her way up before the Russian accusations and way up afterwards.

Care to back this up with the results of several pre-election polls to compare?

This is frequently touted but never sourced.

Do you believe it just because you heard this or have you actually seen the evidence? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Ffs I paid attention to the entire campaign season and that's all documented here. It doesn't require sources. Everybody here seen it all play out. I also checked frequently with the HuffPollster which averages every major poll out there with up to date results, the only good thing on that whole site, and she was constantly up and constantly shown with a huge odds of winning. That's all you're getting on that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarakore
1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Ffs I paid attention to the entire campaign season and that's all documented here. It doesn't require sources. Everybody here seen it all play out. I also checked frequently with the HuffPollster which averages every major poll out there with up to date results, the only good thing on that whole site, and she was constantly up and constantly shown with a huge odds of winning. That's all you're getting on that.

Thought you would not be able to back it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Whatever dude. You're picking something really stupid to argue about. Perhaps you should've been paying attention at the time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarakore
4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Whatever dude. You're picking something really stupid to argue about. Perhaps you should've been paying attention at the time.

They were just a few percentage points apart at times. It was perhaps even to close to call on election day. Well I won't bother about it no more until you bring iy up again without proof again maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.