Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need serious help. MY LIFE MAY BE AT RISK!!!!

jv_garnet_b

Observable_universe_logarithmic_illustra

If you have difficult imagine the universe lake may this universe map would help you 

• Like 1

If you're asking psychics then it isn't that serious.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately I believe the person who wrote the OP is a little delusional. She wishes her life could be different and with this married man. The problem is IMO at least that the way he was with her before the marriage and child is not how he would be with her now. That time they had together is gone and she can't go back in time. I hope she understands that he made his decision whether he is happy with it or not he didn't put their relationship or her first. He cared more about his family and everything those relationships entail than what he had with her. I would be done with him had it been me. I think the OP deserves more and she should put herself and her happiness FIRST.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hollyberry said:

Unfortunately I believe the person who wrote the OP is a little delusional. She wishes her life could be different and with this married man. The problem is IMO at least that the way he was with her before the marriage and child is not how he would be with her now. That time they had together is gone and she can't go back in time. I hope she understands that he made his decision whether he is happy with it or not he didn't put their relationship or her first. He cared more about his family and everything those relationships entail than what he had with her. I would be done with him had it been me. I think the OP deserves more and she should put herself and her happiness FIRST.

I'm pretty sure you posted this in the wrong place...