Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Team Trump's Complex Web of Ties With Russia

Claire.

I don't think the problem is American officials having conversations with Russian officials, but the secrecy combined with the lying that followed.  I know that if I were giving testimony about such things, and were asked, I would be truthful, even if it looked bad (which of course it did, but looking bad and being caught in lies are on two wildly different levels of trouble)

As far as Russia meddling in American elections, that seems the sort of thing Russians would do.  The idea of Americans meddling in another country's elections seems predictable too, but the above item has the flavor of an invented story.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What, to get Trump ousted on some trumped-up charge?

Trump, trumped-up! lolololololol

• Like 2

12 hours ago, aztek said:

yea, you tell them, lol

i also want proof of Russian rigging our election, i want at least an evidence of any electors influenced by russia.

as for birth certificate, lol, what we were shown is a lousy Photoshop job, anyone who doubts, take a look at your own, than compare.

Coming out to show you still support a birther stance will remove vast credibility from your name.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What, to get Trump ousted on some trumped-up charge?

Nah just to monitor the man and his circle of oligarchs to ensure they dont overreach. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Free?! So it's out of their own free choice because they were so convinced of her deep humanitarian love for humanity that they fell over themselves to slaver all over H. Clinton? Could anything ever be enough to convince you that they're completely under the control of the "Democratic" Party?

Woah , I never claimed they weren't. By free I mean free from the control of the government. Yes the MSM is biased if youre on the right you watch fox if youre on the left you watch everyone else, but they're free to report without government control. A sitting president using the exact term Stalin used to de-legitimatize opposition should be a big ole red flag for everyone. 

An oppositional press is an important key to us maintaining our freedom, no matter how much we may dislike them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

A sitting president using the exact term Stalin used to de-legitimatize opposition should be a big ole red flag for everyone. 

People who call others enemy of the people are the enemy of the people themselves except for those pointing out that people who call others the enemy of the people are the enemy of the people themselves. 

:P

• Like 3

Woah , I never claimed they weren't. [a] By free I mean free from the control of the government.  

[b[ An oppositional press is an important key to us maintaining our freedom, no matter how much we may dislike them.

Well, two points there: (A) that's just what I was saying, they're obviously not; and (b) yes, it would have been good to have had one during the reign of Obama, and particularly during the reelection campaign, wouldn't it. 

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Well, two points there: (A) that's just what I was saying, they're obviously not; and (b) yes, it would have been good to have had one during the reign of Obama, and particularly during the reelection campaign, wouldn't it. 

We had an oppositional press. Hell one of their main people Bannon now holds a title in the white house. Were there more left leaning press ? Yes but thats a result of something people on the right should be celebrating: Capitalism.  

• Like 1

Published on Mar 3, 2017

The real story behind the Russia hysteria.

Brexit + the Trump Presidency ... have put a spoke in the wheels for the  Globalists
who  are obviously anti democracy and will do anything they can to try and destroy
what the electorate chose if it doesn't fit in with their agenda -

• Like 1

We had an oppositional press. Hell one of their main people Bannon now holds a title in the white house. Were there more left leaning press ? Yes but thats a result of something people on the right should be celebrating: Capitalism.  

Yes, the press were famous for their relentless opposition to the Obama regime, weren't they. Remember all those press conferences with ol' Barry giving his trademark conspiratorial smirk; "yeah, we're all pals here, aren't we." 

• Like 1

We all know the SOS is next on the "he's with the Russians" list. Tomorrow, next week, when ever, it's coming. The left isn't going to give up. I say let a investigation begin and get the truth out there. And let the liberals move on to their next smear campaign. If an investigation is not done we will never hear the end of this.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, bee said:

Published on Mar 3, 2017

The real story behind the Russia hysteria.

Brexit + the Trump Presidency ... have put a spoke in the wheels for the  Globalists
who  are obviously anti democracy and will do anything they can to try and destroy
what the electorate chose if it doesn't fit in with their agenda -

"These people literally want to overthrow a legitimately elected Government"

.... heavy

And they way people are going on about it, it does appear to be true.  This whole things just keeps betting crazier and crazier.

And now, Obama tried to pull a Watergate on Trump Tower? :wacko:

If I were Trump, I'd be tempted to get my family out of this country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

And now, Obama tried to pull a Watergate on Trump Tower? :wacko:

And your proof for this? 

• Like 2

Every bit as convincing as the "Democratic" Party's proof that the vile russkies tried to rig the election in favor of their puppet. Anyway, considering the universal surveillance carried out by the Party on all their opponents, then obviously they would. You'd have to be ludicruously naive to act all naive and go "where's your proof?" Or a loyal employee of the Party of course, which you are.

170303_big_misunderstanding_zpsyquy0g29.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

170303_big_misunderstanding_zpsyquy0g29.

If you don't believe that it's sensible to have contacts with the russians, you're either mad or, as I suspect, a Democraptic party hack.

i suspect that the bot known as "Avatar Samantha" is now ignoring me, since it's no longer sarcastically liking my posts, so I'm probably wasting my time, but nevertheless. 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

^ "Democraptic" was actually a typo, but I quite like it.

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

If you don't believe that it's sensible to have contacts with the russians, you're either mad or, as I suspect, a Democraptic party hack.

It is sensible to have contact with the Russians. Whats not sensible is completely disregarding the intelligence community as it relates to Russia, then misleading the vice president, and then misleading congress about your campaign's contact with them. Cast all of that in the light of Trump asking Russia to intervene and an investigation is clearly warranted. 

Like I said yesterday if Trump and co are exonerated it really will be a day to celebrate. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Whats not sensible is completely disregarding the intelligence community as it relates to Russia,

Why not? what one flippin' thing since the good old days of Osama bin L have they got right? "We have no evidence that Al Qaeda are planning any operations against the American mainland" ... "We have Strong Confidence that S. Hussein is stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction .. " ... "if we invade Iraq it will be a walkover with our Schock & Awe, and we'll be able to impose a peaceful democracy within months" ... "We have Strong Confidence that M. Gadaffi is about to massacre his people ... if we overthrow him it will be a walkover with our Schock & Awe, and we'll be able to impose a peaceful democracy within months" ... "We have Strong Confidence that the Clinton Foundation, the Democratic Party, and B. and H. Clinton have never done anything that might warrant investigation..." But now guess what! they have Strong Confidence that the vile tyrant Poot'n hacked the U.S. Election and imposed a ludicruous orange puppet in place of the rightful crowning of our Glorious and Beloved leader, the Blessed Hillary! :D  Yes.   :yes: 

* Update: Google's spell checker suggests "Obama" for "Osama". I find this amusing. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

. Cast all of that in the light of Trump asking Russia to intervene and an investigation is clearly warranted. 

You don't seem to get jokes. 

27 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Why not? what one flippin' thing since the good old days of Osama bin L have they got right? "We have no evidence that Al Qaeda are planning any operations against the American mainland" ... "We have Strong Confidence that S. Hussein is stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction .. " ... "if we invade Iraq it will be a walkover with our Schock & Awe, and we'll be able to impose a peaceful democracy within months" ... "We have Strong Confidence that M. Gadaffi is about to massacre his people ... if we overthrow him it will be a walkover with our Schock & Awe, and we'll be able to impose a peaceful democracy within months" ... "We have Strong Confidence that the Clinton Foundation, the Democratic Party, and B. and H. Clinton have never done anything that might warrant investigation..." But now guess what! they have Strong Confidence that the vile tyrant Poot'n hacked the U.S. Election and imposed a ludicruous orange puppet in place of the rightful crowning of our Glorious and Beloved leader, the Blessed Hillary! :D  Yes.   :yes: 

* Update: Google's spell checker suggests "Obama" for "Osama". I find this amusing. 

So many ways to go.......

So the intelligence agencies were credible when their evaluations of the 7 nations that had immigrants banned was used? Or when they came out and said Benghazi wasnt about a YouTube video? So they're credible when they confirm right wing causes but not otherwise? 

Which are you arguing for anarchy or uprising? I mean if we cant trust the folks being paid to keep us safe thats the appropriate thing to do right? 

As some point there has to be an end to the partisanship. IDK but im guessing if something got blown up in the US of A today and the intelligence agencies said Iran did it all of a sudden they would be deemed credible enough for the right  to be screaming for bombs to drop on Tehran. 

Its early and for whatever reason I cant quite get this post to have the semi light hearted tone im actually feeling <_<

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You don't seem to get jokes. 

Like I keep saying, its like joking about a bomb while in line at TSA.....maybe it was a joke but it still needs to be investigated. ESPECIALLY since it seems as though it actually happened after he 'joked' about it

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So they're credible when they confirm right wing causes but not otherwise? 

What about the Iraqi adventure? 

Oh yes, I forgot the other High Confidence they were Highly Confident about; that there was a vast Moderate Resistance in Syria (that presumably were just too Moderate to make themselves conspicuous) that, with their support, would somehow be able to beat both ISIS and Assad, and (all together now), they'd be able to impose a peaceful democracy within months. :yes::no:  

• Like 1

• The topic was locked