Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Team Trump's Complex Web of Ties With Russia

Claire.

28 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

When does one's business life end and one's political life begin?

That's a rather tricky question there LG as from the way i see it there really isn't a difference...

We just prefer the illusion that these people in power aren't all making self serving backdoor deals once in office.It's just when those in power feel they have been screwed by another in power that "we the people" are told we must demand investigations!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Oh shoot...I sold a couple of acres to an Irish family. Will that come back and bite me on the butt? :(

Well, you know some of those Irish :lol:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, glorybebe said:

Well, you know some of those Irish :lol:

I most certainly do. :ph34r:

• Like 3

On 3/7/2017 at 8:31 AM, Myles said:

It's a slippery slope.   Media outlets obtain information in questionable ways that they rarely have to reveal.   I know "Russia" is not a media company, but what is the difference?   I hadn't heard that they released any false information.  

Most media outlets, foreign and domestic, had Hillary's back in this election.   Would it had made a difference if the recording of Trump saying "grab the p@#$y" came from Spain?

Would these same people be so outraged if Russians hacked Trump's emails and revealed that his campaign was corrupt? Wikileaks would be a progressive media obsession in that case. I'm sure that some Republicans and Trump fans would go all McCarthyite too. It all depends on whose ox is being gored.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

He didn't buy low, but he did sell a mold ridden run down mansion to a Russian oligarch four years later for almost twice the price (which was a record house price). That and Rybolovlev never saw it before the purchase.

A convenient money transfer? That's the question being asked.

So how can you work that into a conspiracy theory? He didn't consider running for President until 2015. Was he actually planning it as far back as this? Did he do this so he could be confident that this fellow would use his influence to persuade Vlad to help him (trump, that is) if he did decide to run, or something? Or are you concerned that this Russkie dude would be able to vlackmail Trump that he'd sold him some rundown old wreck under false pretenses? he sold it to the Russkies so they could set up a secret headquarters for clandestine operations to subvert American Democracy(TM), or something? 

(Vlackmail, it's like blackmail, only it's when Vlad does it :unsure: )

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 3

I didn't realize Claire had a thread on this.  I almost started one myself thankfully I didn't.

Other posters have been getting Trump's spiderweb to Russia mixed up with Obama's super-secret wiretapping of Trump Tower that's so secret, even Trump knows nothing about it.

I thought Trump never had any business deals in Russia?    Whoops.

article-2386659-1B31CAB4000005DC-959_634

11 minutes ago, Yamato said:

I didn't realize Claire had a thread on this.  I almost started one myself thankfully I didn't.

Other posters have been getting Trump's spiderweb to Russia mixed up with Obama's super-secret wiretapping of Trump Tower that's so secret, even Trump knows nothing about it.

I thought Trump never had any business deals in Russia?    Whoops.

Florida. Anyway, can you explain why this is scandalous, in easy to understand terms, considering that this was long before he decided to run for the Big Chair? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Florida. Anyway, can you explain why this is scandalous, in easy to understand terms, considering that this was long before he decided to run for the Big Chair? 

So you're saying it was BEFORE he decided to run for President when he said back in 2015 that he met with "the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary."

Sounds exonerating.  :rolleyes:

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker.

Roger Stone, President Trump's former campaign adviser, on Friday admitted to having private conversations with a hacker who helped leak information from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during last year's campaign.

Stone insisted to The Washington Times that the conversations were "completely innocuous."“It was so perfunctory, brief and banal I had forgotten it,” Stone told The Times of a private Twitter conversation he had with a hacker known as Guccifer 2.0.

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence operatives. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times he exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July. In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Read more: The Hill

• Like 1

See this is why so many people are unable to take you guys seriously. You literally have nothing on this subject. All while completely ignoring the same and worse Russian ties that elected Dems (who are screaming Trump is a Russian agent) have had for years. 

Its really pathetic at this point. If there was any wrong doing it would have been exposed by now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Claire. said:

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence operatives. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election to help Trump win.

Why should we trust a single word the U.S. Intelligence Community says, considering what we know it does, among which being that we know that it has the ability to stage what are effectively 'false flag' attacks designed to make it look as if the Russkies were behind it?  

• Like 1

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events.

The Russian government, at the behest of Russian President Vladimir Putin, waged a sustained influence operation in the United States in support of Donald Trump’s campaign for president. Major questions remain about the degree of interaction between Trump associates and Russian operatives.

Here’s what we know so far based on news reports, public statements and the U.S. government’s unclassified report on Russian election interference.

Read more; POLITICO

4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Why should we trust a single word the U.S. Intelligence Community says, considering what we know it does, among which being that we know that it has the ability to stage what are effectively 'false flag' attacks designed to make it look as if the Russkies were behind it?  

Don't ask me, ask them.

12 hours ago, Yamato said:

So you're saying it was BEFORE he decided to run for President when he said back in 2015 that he met with "the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary."

Sounds exonerating.  :rolleyes:

I feel the need to quote George Carlin here. Edited to abide by the rules. 

• There's a reason for this, there's a reason education sucks, and it's the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. It's never going to get any better. Don't look for it. Be happy with what you've got... because the owners of this country don’t want that. I'm talking about the real owners now... the real owners. The big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying. Lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right.
  •  
  • They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting ****** by a system that threw them overboard 30 ******* years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly ******** jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your *******retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you sooner or later 'cause they own this ******* place. It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club. ...The table is tilted, folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. ...And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue **** that’s being jammed up their ******** every day, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream, 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it.
Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

It's safe to say that it might not be a slam dunk. It sounds more like a foul ball. The Russian conspiracy theory sounds as legitimate as the lies and mistakes about destroyed incubators and yellow cake that led us into both Iraq wars. Don't get me started on MK Ultra.

• Like 1

"Yellow cake!" 

And "significant quantities of Uranium from Africa!"

Don't forget the "Weapons of mass destruction related program activities!"

And what American could ever forget the "dual-purpose aluminum tubes!" 

Obama's "Red Line" and Lindsey Graham's "Barrel Bombs" and Colin Powell's vials of powdered sugar.

The same pile of nonsense lives on today with Iran.  They can't even have a theoretical "capability" without a weapon, a program, a policy, an intent or a shred of evidence.

North Korea has VX they actually use, and nukes they actually threaten us with, and our national response to it is DURRRRRRR.  Why?  Because the Zionists care about Iran, PP.  The US must keep fighting the wars of its allies so they don't have to.

13 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

See this is why so many people are unable to take you guys seriously. You literally have nothing on this subject. All while completely ignoring the same and worse Russian ties that elected Dems (who are screaming Trump is a Russian agent) have had for years. 

Its really pathetic at this point. If there was any wrong doing it would have been exposed by now. 

Don't ignore Dems in govt today that have secret ties to Russia.  Point them out!

What's pathetic is nonsense from any source, and right now Trump is so full of it about Russia, there's a reason for it.  

Alternately, there's a word for things happening for no reason:  Magic. 

Morlocks and Elois, Goblins and Demons!   That's why I can't take Alex Jones believers seriously.

So you say, right after claiming that we're ignoring wrongdoings by Democrats?   If there were Democrats committing Russian crimes for all these years, why wouldn't they be exposed by now?  Because Republicans aren't running their mouths about Democrats enough?   I'm the one that wants wiretaps in every secret meeting our Presidents ever had.  Why start now?   Why the hell not?   If the NSA is going to monitor us that's the least we deserve. 

Why do you and acidhead trust the fedov all of a sudden?   That's what's really pathetic if you ask me.

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 1

Speculations and fantasies. Here's some disconcerting reality for those with the stomach for it.         http://theduran.com/hillary-clintons-connection-to-russian-banks-exposed-through-tony-podesta/                                  hillary-putin-clinton.jpg                                         

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

"Yellow cake!" 

What's wrong with that?

Image result for yellow cake

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Claire. said:

Don't ask me, ask them.

And the chances of them answering honestly are less or greater than a fraction of one percent, would you say? 

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What's wrong with that?

Image result for yellow cake

So delicious. So unhealthy.  It's wrong like a politician.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

If there were Democrats committing Russian crimes for all these years, why wouldn't they be exposed by now? 

for the very good reason that the "respectable" Press, the WashPo and NY Times above all, are the Pravda of the "Democratic" Party, and the broadcast TV networks, CNN above all, were the State Controlled media of every previous administration as far back as anyone can remember.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Speculations and fantasies. Here's some disconcerting reality for those with the stomach for it.         http://theduran.com/hillary-clintons-connection-to-russian-banks-exposed-through-tony-podesta/                                  hillary-putin-clinton.jpg                                         

Of course Hillary has lobbyist grease all over her, everyone knows that, even her supporters.   Dem lobbyists taking money from Russian banks after practicing economic warfare on Russia shouldn't be a problem for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.  To the best of our knowledge,    Hillary wasn't making any public comments favorable towards Russia, she was the SoS hawk who punished them in the first place.   Putin gained access to the Dem servers, and it was a fun "I love Wikileaks!" party while it lasted.

Putin is a total Don.  He hit us with an atomic political bomb.   Now he's sitting back in his recliner smoking a huge Cuban cigar with a huge smile on his face watching us crack.   He's got the dirt on Trump too.  There's too many signs for it to be dismissed.

20 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Putin gained access to the Dem servers, and it was a fun "I love Wikileaks!" party while it lasted.

Putin is a total Don.  He hit us with an atomic political bomb.   Now he's sitting back in his recliner smoking a huge Cuban cigar with a huge smile on his face watching us crack.   He's got the dirt on Trump too.  There's too many signs for it to be dismissed.

You're convinced he is the Global Supervillain, then, that wants nothing more than the End of America? 

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You're convinced he is the Global Supervillain, then, that wants nothing more than the End of America? 

I think he's more of a Russian hero and wants nothing more than what's best for Russia.

Mightn't that be accomplished with a reasonably cordial relation with the US of A, or does the law of Darwinism mean that there must always be two competing for the position of Top Dog? 

• The topic was locked