Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Claire.

Team Trump's Complex Web of Ties With Russia

584 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ellapenella
Just now, Farmer77 said:

I know its been a while and the news is coming fast and furious but Jeff Sessions (the new attorney general) lied to congress about having met with Russian officials 

What exactly was Sessions job at the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Ellapennella said:

What exactly was Sessions job at the time?

At the time he lied to congress? He was trying to become attorney general. 

Look I get it , its "gotcha" politics and that sucks but in this case they got him. He lied or if you prefer 'misled' congress, whether intentional or not, it actually happened. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I want Schumer investigated! Krispy Kreme scandal! Schumer: "My meeting with Putin was in public and under oath! "

I would have loved to see his right hand on a donut when he was sworn in. :lol:

Chuck-Schumer-Vladimir-Putin.001.jpeg?re

This whole Russian thing is ridiculous until we see PROOF of this alleged "collusion" 

 

 

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I want Schumer investigated! Krispy Kreme scandal! Schumer: "My meeting with Putin was in public and under oath! "

I would have loved to see his right hand on a donut when he was sworn in. :lol:

Chuck-Schumer-Vladimir-Putin.001.jpeg?re

This whole Russian thing is ridiculous until we see PROOF of this alleged "collusion" 

 

 

I did appreciate Shumer's response 

Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in '03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I did appreciate Shumer's response 

Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in '03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team? 

Surprisingly, nothing shakes me up anymore, Pelosi demanding Sessions resigns, impeach Trump now, Schumer grasping for straws, overplaying their hand much? LOL "The boy who cried wolf" hahaha

I went into full levity mode lately. :lol::rofl:

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

At the time he lied to congress? He was trying to become attorney general. 

Look I get it , its "gotcha" politics and that sucks but in this case they got him. He lied or if you prefer 'misled' congress, whether intentional or not, it actually happened. 

But if you know that, they why would you keep supporting it?!?!

No, I'm not being naive, we at the grass-roots here are the kind of support this kind of thing requires to keep growing.

Yes, if we turn our back on it the thing will die.

And, damnit, the opposition is needed by both sides, it is what keeps whoever is in power honest.... but when the criticism itself from the opposition isn't honest then what good is it?

 

This is a very serious subject and I don't care how foolish it may sound. There is a balance to be maintained and if Trump ever does do something outrageous I want to hear about it.... not waste my time filtering out 50 tons of junk to get to the stuff that means something. And if I am getting tired of this, then can you imagine how many people have already tuned the whole thing out?

I'm getting too angry here, I think I'm done for the day... but come on, can't anyone back down for a while?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, .ZZ. said:

Surprisingly, nothing shakes me up anymore, Pelosi demanding Session resigns, impeach Trump now, Schumer grasping for straws, overplaying their hand much? LOL "The boy who cried wolf" hahaha

I went into full levity mode lately. :lol::rofl:

Ya know I try and slip into that mode and then something else happens (today it was the lead shot thing) that just makes me go WTF??

Thats why during my two weeks off I dont post or even pay attention to the news beyond the occasional glance to make sure we arent getting nuked or something along  those lines. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Ya know I try and slip into that mode and then something else happens (today it was the lead shot thing) that just makes me go WTF??

Thats why during my two weeks off I dont post or even pay attention to the news beyond the occasional glance to make sure we arent getting nuked or something along  those lines. 

Busy shift you say? ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

But if you know that, they why would you keep supporting it?!?!

No, I'm not being naive, we at the grass-roots here are the kind of support this kind of thing requires to keep growing.

Yes, if we turn our back on it the thing will die.

And, damnit, the opposition is needed by both sides, it is what keeps whoever is in power honest.... but when the criticism itself from the opposition isn't honest then what good is it?

 

This is a very serious subject and I don't care how foolish it may sound. There is a balance to be maintained and if Trump ever does do something outrageous I want to hear about it.... not waste my time filtering out 50 tons of junk to get to the stuff that means something. And if I am getting tired of this, then can you imagine how many people have already tuned the whole thing out?

I'm getting too angry here, I think I'm done for the day... but come on, can't anyone back down for a while?

For me its about the good of the nation. Ive used this analogy a couple of times now and I think it fits well, a man running for president and joking about having a foreign nation intervene in the process is akin to joking about a bomb while in line at the TSA - its inappropriate and needs to be investigated to ensure it really was a joke. 

I dont want democrats to be elected, i dont want to turn back time and make hillary win and I didnt want her to win then. Our goals may align at this moment but I hold as much disdain for the dems as I do for the Trumpians. 

Its about an oligarch and his friends putting themselves and their corporate interests before those of America. Its about keeping those in power held in check. Trumps use of the Stalinistic term "enemies of the people" when referring to the free press should have sent shivers up the spine of every American and put us all on notice to be paying closer attenion. 

In the Sessions case the dude misled congress. Theres simply no way around it. You can argue he didnt perjure himself because of his intent , but he did mislead congress and thats unacceptable behavior from the nations top law enforcement officer regardless of their party. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
7 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Busy shift you say? ;)

At  this point im begging for work to happen so I can step away from the keyboard! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
25 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I want Schumer investigated! Krispy Kreme scandal! Schumer: "My meeting with Putin was in public and under oath! "

I would have loved to see his right hand on a donut when he was sworn in. :lol:

Chuck-Schumer-Vladimir-Putin.001.jpeg?re

This whole Russian thing is ridiculous until we see PROOF of this alleged "collusion" 

 

 

We all want proof.  So get the investigation underway.  Prove it false, silence the critics.  We want proof of the 4-5 million illegal votes.  Prove it, and fix it, Mr. President.  We want proof from the "credible source" that showed our President that Obama's birth certificate was fake.  Show us proof, Mr. President, then you won't even have to work to undo his executive orders, as they will be null and void.  Everyone wants proof, ZZ, so lets get this ball rolling.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

yea, you tell them, lol

i also want proof of Russian rigging our election, i want at least an evidence of any electors influenced by russia.

as for birth certificate, lol, what we were shown is a lousy Photoshop job, anyone who doubts, take a look at your own, than compare.

 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
53 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I did appreciate Shumer's response 

Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in '03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team? 

Trump is actually on Twitter and Facebook "demanding" and investigation into Shumer's ties with Russia.  I'm dead serious.  Just when you thought he turned a corner with his speech the other night....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Trump is actually on Twitter and Facebook "demanding" and investigation into Shumer's ties with Russia.  I'm dead serious.  Just when you thought he turned a corner with his speech the other night....

Wow ......surreal is the only word that I can come up with  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.
27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow ......surreal is the only word that I can come up with  

Equal opportunity Tweet;

Quote

President Donald Trump turned the tables on Democrats' demands for a special investigation into his contacts with Russia, calling on Friday a probe into House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's ties to the Kremlin.

Read more

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

The thing is, lots of politicians (both Rs and Ds) have met with Russians. Everyone needs to just accept this and move on. Let the FBI finish checking out the Trump campaign and if there was no actual collusion with the Russians (regarding the election) then all this needs to be let go...period.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost_shaman
28 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The thing is, lots of politicians (both Rs and Ds) have met with Russians. Everyone needs to just accept this and move on. Let the FBI finish checking out the Trump campaign and if there was no actual collusion with the Russians (regarding the election) then all this needs to be let go...period.

I don't remember all these people being so upset when President Obama, as a candidate for his 2nd term when he told Medvedev to tell Putin that his administration would be more cooperative after the Election!!!

 All these same people were so aghast that then Candidate Romney said Russia was the greatest geopolitical foe in a Debate where Obama laughed that off!!!

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

We all want proof.  So get the investigation underway.  Prove it false, silence the critics.  We want proof of the 4-5 million illegal votes.  Prove it, and fix it, Mr. President.  We want proof from the "credible source" that showed our President that Obama's birth certificate was fake.  Show us proof, Mr. President, then you won't even have to work to undo his executive orders, as they will be null and void.  Everyone wants proof, ZZ, so lets get this ball rolling.

The proof is there about Obama, it's just a matter of people accepting it. Same as proof of everything else.

eta

actually all the FN proof is there. You just refuse to accept  it.

Edited by Ellapennella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

The proof is there about Obama, it's just a matter of people accepting it. Same as proof of everything else.

eta

actually all the FN proof is there. You just refuse to accept  it.

Sorry, Ella, but I am done engaging in conversation with people who are incapable.  Feel free to rant all you would like though.  I'm sure someones listening.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
10 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Sorry, Ella, but I am done engaging in conversation with people who are incapable.  Feel free to rant all you would like though.  I'm sure someones listening.

 

 

Edited by Ellapennella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Ya know I try and slip into that mode and then something else happens (today it was the lead shot thing) that just makes me go WTF??

Thats why during my two weeks off I dont post or even pay attention to the news beyond the occasional glance to make sure we arent getting nuked or something along  those lines. 

I think you could hardly rely on the news to tell you that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Our goals may align at this moment

What, to get Trump ousted on some trumped-up charge?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

when referring to the free press

Free?! So it's out of their own free choice because they were so convinced of her deep humanitarian love for humanity that they fell over themselves to slaver all over H. Clinton? Could anything ever be enough to convince you that they're completely under the control of the "Democratic" Party?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
10 hours ago, Agent0range said:

We want proof from the "credible source" that showed our President that Obama's birth certificate was fake.

How about proof that the World's #1 Tyrant was behind absolutely everything, and for that matter proof that he's just itching to invade Europe at the first opportunity he might get?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
8 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

I don't remember all these people being so upset when President Obama, as a candidate for his 2nd term when he told Medvedev to tell Putin that his administration would be more cooperative after the Election!!!

 All these same people were so aghast that then Candidate Romney said Russia was the greatest geopolitical foe in a Debate where Obama laughed that off!!!

Or when President Bill Clinton gave good ol' Boris Yeltsin a nice big loan to bolster his support and make sure than the Communist Party didn't make a comeback ..

The U.S. also attempted to sway Russian elections. In 1996, with the presidency of Boris Yeltsin and the Russian economy flailing, President Clinton endorsed a $10.2-billion loan from the International Monetary Fund linked to privatization, trade liberalization and other measures that would move Russia toward a capitalist economy. Yeltsin used the loan to bolster his popular support, telling voters that only he had the reformist credentials to secure such loans, according to media reports at the time. He used the money, in part, for social spending before the election, including payment of back wages and pensions.  

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.