Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

Just now, Agent0range said:

Or, he read a Breitbart story, and impulse tweeted, just like he watched a Fox News story, and impulsively mentioned a non-existent terror attack in Sweden.  There is a very real chance that is exactly what happened, and it is a complete fabrication as a result of the real "fake news".

When you start with a Trump tweet, anything is possible...haha

• Like 2

This wiretapping story seems to be growing.  All I can say is the Progs better be careful or this is going to backfire on them.  And I think it will because they still can't get over losing.  They will be careless as they always are.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's not really surprising, is it? When you see the amount his team has been compromised by Russia, it's only natural that he would also be investigated.

Evidence?  Anyone?  Any single piece of any proof that something other than innuendo exists in regard to connections between Russia and Trump team?  Seriously, EX, what if it were you, personally, that was being subjected to ongoing, relentless innuendo of a crime having been committed, how would you feel?  Is that justice?  Another thing to consider, for people with an open mind, some of these leaks are classified so someone in government actually committed a felony to put the info out there.  IF there were actually some proof of wrongdoing, why sit on it?  Their obvious goal is to remove a president they are "afraid" of, right?  He's not just a political opponent, he's actually a danger to the world, correct?  So why on earth would anyone with real proof of wrongdoing sit on it?

The Democrats have no voice in the current congress yet they seem to be running the town and the agenda.  They appear to be controlling the government through bureaucrat proxies.  If this story about a wiretap can be proven, all hell is going to break loose in that town and around this country.  If the people who voted Trump because they wanted a change from the last 8, miserable years, realize that this government is just an illusion and that their vote truly means NOTHING.... well, all I can say is that it's much easier to start a firestorm than to quench one.  And I'm not really talking about widespread violence.  I'm talking about the fury of a bunch of p***ed off taxpayers that start looking for other ways to express themselves.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Evidence?  Anyone?  Any single piece of any proof that something other than innuendo exists in regard to connections between Russia and Trump team?  Seriously, EX, what if it were you, personally, that was being subjected to ongoing, relentless innuendo of a crime having been committed, how would you feel?  Is that justice?  Another thing to consider, for people with an open mind, some of these leaks are classified so someone in government actually committed a felony to put the info out there.  IF there were actually some proof of wrongdoing, why sit on it?  Their obvious goal is to remove a president they are "afraid" of, right?  He's not just a political opponent, he's actually a danger to the world, correct?  So why on earth would anyone with real proof of wrongdoing sit on it?

The Democrats have no voice in the current congress yet they seem to be running the town and the agenda.  They appear to be controlling the government through bureaucrat proxies.  If this story about a wiretap can be proven, all hell is going to break loose in that town and around this country.  If the people who voted Trump because they wanted a change from the last 8, miserable years, realize that this government is just an illusion and that their vote truly means NOTHING.... well, all I can say is that it's much easier to start a firestorm than to quench one.  And I'm not really talking about widespread violence.  I'm talking about the fury of a bunch of p***ed off taxpayers that start looking for other ways to express themselves.

Just yesterday you asked why Obama didnt do anything if he had heard about potentially inappropriate contact between the Trump campaign and Russia.

It sounds like he did and now you're p***ed about it? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, and then said:

The right and the left declared war on each other during the last election.  Do you think either side is likely to back down now?  Looks like, from up here, that both sides are just working up the courage to throw the first punch.  We're just at the smack talking stage now...this is all very predictable to anyone who's ever seen a school yard fight...an apt analogy, given the maturity level of the fringe of both sides, who seem intent into whipping this into a full fledged gong show.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The last couple of days we've heard Trump supporters say "If Obama knew and was concerned about Russia and Trump why didnt he do somethng then "

Sounds like he actually did. 

I hope he did.  I also hope the arrogant b****** left evidence of his crime.  If he pushed a wiretap AFTER a FISA court judge nixed it then he committed a serious crime.  If Sessions ordered the FBI to investigate this and they recommended an arrest, my oh my.  Galactic level crap storm would ensue.  People seem to have forgotten that all they have on this administration are innuendo.  Trump is STILL CiC and has the power and weight of the PRESIDENCY behind him.  The media shills can scream all they like but they cannot openly break the law without consequences.  They prove the truth of this by including, somewhere in every hit piece, that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.  If you had such a juggernaut coming after YOU with nothing but innuendo, you'd be justly p***ed.  At least you would be before you started cheerleading it happening to another.  Now, it'd just be karma if it happened to you and others here with blood in their eyes over Trump.

My sincere hope is that everyone who cheers over this will someday have it done to them.  What goes around, and all that ...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just yesterday you asked why Obama didnt do anything if he had heard about potentially inappropriate contact between the Trump campaign and Russia.

You're not actually looking for continuity of script in this mess, are you?  hehe...  This is more like cheating at Choose Your Own Adventure books...it's easy to win, when you flip back pages to go with the other option, when you don't get an outcome you like.

EDIT:  Damn, just realized how badly I just dated myself with the Choose Your Own Adventure reference...  lol 

Edited by OldNate
Regret
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If there was really anything, it would have been Obama's duty to bring it forward before the election.  Since it is after, they have nothing.  The are just starting a firestorm.  With the wiretapping and this it should be seen as treason.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, and then said:

I hope he did.  I also hope the arrogant b****** left evidence of his crime.  If he pushed a wiretap AFTER a FISA court judge nixed it then he committed a serious crime.  If Sessions ordered the FBI to investigate this and they recommended an arrest, my oh my.  Galactic level crap storm would ensue.  People seem to have forgotten that all they have on this administration are innuendo.  Trump is STILL CiC and has the power and weight of the PRESIDENCY behind him.  The media shills can scream all they like but they cannot openly break the law without consequences.  They prove the truth of this by including, somewhere in every hit piece, that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.  If you had such a juggernaut coming after YOU with nothing but innuendo, you'd be justly p***ed.  At least you would be before you started cheerleading it happening to another.  Now, it'd just be karma if it happened to you and others here with blood in their eyes over Trump.

My sincere hope is that everyone who cheers over this will someday have it done to them.  What goes around, and all that ...

That's a whole lot of speculation you got there, given your last post bawling for evidence...lol

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

Such intense and vicious loyalty to a man who may or may not be telling the truth. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

This wiretapping story seems to be growing.  All I can say is the Progs better be careful or this is going to backfire on them.  And I think it will because they still can't get over losing.  They will be careless as they always are.

It does?  Can you post some links of it growing?  Fox News already removed it from their top headline with one asking where the Obamacare Bill is, and on Breitbart, the only thing there is the story about the Tweets...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OldNate said:

The right and the left declared war on each other during the last election.  Do you think either side is likely to back down now?  Looks like, from up here, that both sides are just working up the courage to throw the first punch.  We're just at the smack talking stage now...this is all very predictable to anyone who's ever seen a school yard fight...an apt analogy, given the maturity level of the fringe of both sides, who seem intent into whipping this into a full fledged gong show.

That's exactly right but the Left have nothing and are trying to draw the Right to throw the first punch so that they can claim fail.  But like what happens in a football game.  The one that throws the second punch is the that gets caught.  Trump can ignore it and in time the Left will be shown to be inept as they are.

15 minutes ago, and then said:

Of course, it's all just a giant coincidence. Russian hack gives Trump the edge in the election while his team are in steady contact with them. Move along, nothing to see here.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Evidence?  Anyone?  Any single piece of any proof that something other than innuendo exists in regard to connections between Russia and Trump team?  Seriously, EX, what if it were you, personally, that was being subjected to ongoing, relentless innuendo of a crime having been committed, how would you feel?  Is that justice?  

How would I feel?  I would demand a full investigation to clear my name, and my team.  As someone who can't stand Trump, I will be the first to say that if an investigation finds nothing, and you don't accept it, you're a hypocrite (the "you're" I'm referring to in this case is other liberals).  I accepted that the investigation into Hillary didn't come up with enough to charge her with.  I accept the investigation that said Russia was involved with hacking the democrats, and I would accept an investigation that said no wrongdoing occurred between Trump's team, himself, and Russia.  I tell you what I wouldn't do...just sit back and let people keep up the accusations for 4 years.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If there was really anything, it would have been Obama's duty to bring it forward before the election.  Since it is after, they have nothing.  The are just starting a firestorm.  With the wiretapping and this it should be seen as treason.

If the Obama Administration didn't find anything, and it looks like this is case because they would have certainly brought it out prior to the election, then that is quite telling. Now, it's possible that the FBI might find something in their investigation but how likely is this really? As to the legality of the wiretapping, it may have been legal...but the leaking of information that we're currently seeing is not legal. Something about this kind of stinks...I hope the FBI pulls literally everything out into the daylight.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

EVIDENCE?  The story is that Obama asked a FISA court judge for a tap on someone in Trump Tower and was refused.  No evidence of anything has been found or we'd be seeing the Left having an orgasm while they planned the Impeachment and Trial.  You know that and you're being dishonest about not admitting it.  Trump needs to tell his so-called Republican allies that they'd better kick-start his agenda, NOW, or he's going back into campaign mode and having rallies in their home states explaining why he isn't making any progress.  

Oh, and if you can get past your mind-numbing bias, get just a wee bit honest and imagine how you'd react if this treatment had happened to YOUR choice of president, whoever you're saying it is today.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If you think the feelings towards Trump are simply because the Dems lost, then you haven't been paying attention.

• Like 3

Just now, Lilly said:

If the Obama Administration didn't find anything, and it looks like this is case because they would have certainly brought it out prior to the election, then that is quite telling. Now, it's possible that the FBI might find something in their investigation but how likely is this really? As to the legality of the wiretapping, it may have been legal...but the leaking of information that we're currently seeing is not legal. Something about this kind of stinks...I hope the FBI pulls literally everything out into the daylight.

Or perhaps they found something via the wire taps and thats what the FBI is investigating.  

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

EVIDENCE?  The story is that Obama asked a FISA court judge for a tap on someone in Trump Tower and was refused.  No evidence of anything has been found or we'd be seeing the Left having an orgasm while they planned the Impeachment and Trial.  You know that and you're being dishonest about not admitting it.  Trump needs to tell his so-called Republican allies that they'd better kick-start his agenda, NOW, or he's going back into campaign mode and having rallies in their home states explaining why he isn't making any progress.  

Oh, and if you can get past your mind-numbing bias, get just a wee bit honest and imagine how you'd react if this treatment had happened to YOUR choice of president, whoever you're saying it is today.

Or as Comey has already said, its inappropriate to comment on active investigations. 

I would be p***ed if this was happening to my choice of president. Not because there was opposition and an investigation though, but because he was stupid enough to get himself into this position in the first place. 

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Or perhaps they found something via the wire taps and thats what the FBI is investigating.  

IMO if the Trump team was found to be in league with the Russians and President Obama discovered such evidence before the election...all Holy Hell would have broken loose and Clinton would be President.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

And there we have it.  Investigations serve a purpose all their own, regardless what the outcome may be.  They're used as a club to beat your opponent with.  Trump is a fool if he backs up a single step further,  He needs to gut them.  Roll over their carcasses and put his agenda in motion.  When he finds the leakers they need to be put in prison.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

It does?  Can you post some links of it growing?  Fox News already removed it from their top headline with one asking where the Obamacare Bill is, and on Breitbart, the only thing there is the story about the Tweets...

The link in the OP.  I would imagine that Fox and the rest will return to the wiretapping.  There's just so much to cover and Trump's connection to Russia is so very minor.  Do I have to restate that Russia's attempts at hacking us is a constant thing?  Annual reports always has Russia near to top of foreign agencies that attack us.  That the DNC was too stupid to protect their servers is not Trumps fault.  That the Obama Administration hacked Merkel's Iphone and tried to influence Israel's elections, But a few meetings that Sessions had as Senator with the Russian Ambassador is vital national security?  PLEASE!

• Like 3

Just now, and then said:

And there we have it.  Investigations serve a purpose all their own, regardless what the outcome may be.  They're used as a club to beat your opponent with.  Trump is a fool if he backs up a single step further,  He needs to gut them.  Roll over their carcasses and put his agenda in motion.  When he finds the leakers they need to be put in prison.

And there we have it? Have what? The FBI is investigating the president of the united states, the same FBI you applauded for investigating Hillary. 

• Like 4

Just now, RavenHawk said:

The link in the OP.  I would imagine that Fox and the rest will return to the wiretapping.  There's just so much to cover and Trump's connection to Russia is so very minor.  Do I have to restate that Russia's attempts at hacking us is a constant thing?  Annual reports always has Russia near to top of foreign agencies that attack us.  That the DNC was too stupid to protect their servers is not Trumps fault.  That the Obama Administration hacked Merkel's Iphone and tried to influence Israel's elections, But a few meetings that Sessions had as Senator with the Russian Ambassador is vital national security?  PLEASE!

You said the wiretapping thing was growing.  The link in the OP is the initial story.  Apart from initial stories of some Tweets, there is nothing else out there.  I just thought you may have had additional NEW stories showing that it is growing.  If not, and there are no other developments that you know of, is it really "growing"?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

IMO if the Trump team was found to be in league with the Russians and President Obama discovered such evidence before the election...all Holy Hell would have broken loose and Clinton would be President.

IDK maybe , my thought on that though is who would have believed him in the middle of the election? I mean I wouldnt have. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked