Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

1 minute ago, OldNate said:

Someone needs a time out...

I'm pretty sure he means that as a metaphor, not to literally kill and gut anyone.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

IDK maybe , my thought on that though is who would have believed him in the middle of the election? I mean I wouldnt have. 

The thing is if you have direct evidence...such would be difficult to refute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

The thing is if you have direct evidence...such would be difficult to refute.

To the more level headed among us anyways! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldNate said:

Someone needs a time out...

I was just thinking the same thing.  It's useless to be angry over the opinions of others.  Time will tell about all this but no matter what happens, it isn't going to be good for the country.  When one party demonstrates they can remove a president they don't like and obstruct the workings of government, to include spying and committing felonies by leaking, when does it ever stop again?  Do Dem supporters actually not realize this?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I was just thinking the same thing.  It's useless to be angry over the opinions of others.  Time will tell about all this but no matter what happens, it isn't going to be good for the country.  When one party demonstrates they can remove a president they don't like and obstruct the workings of government, to include spying and committing felonies by leaking, when does it ever stop again?  Do Dem supporters actually not realize this?  

Probably about as much as Republicans do.  Unfortunately for them, Trump has given the Left a lot more to work with than a weak birther movement...  

But you're absolutely right, it is useless to be angry over the opinion of others, especially given the fact that both parties seem to thrill in taking advantage of you all, regardless of what shade of partisanship you subscribe to.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, OldNate said:

Probably about as much as Republicans do.  Unfortunately for them, Trump has given the Left a lot more to work with than a weak birther movement...  

But you're absolutely right, it is useless to be angry over the opinion of others, especially given the fact that both parties seem to thrill in taking advantage of you all, regardless of what shade of partisanship you subscribe to.

Exactly.  For 8 years Obama had to deal with Republicans questioning where he was born, his religion, and comparing his wife to animals.  And how did he handle it?  With dignity, not Twitter tirades.  Forgive me if I have no sympathy for what Trump is dealing with right now.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 8

20 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I accepted that the investigation into Hillary didn't come up with enough to charge her with. 

Excuse me?  There is enough sitting in a case file at the FBI to put her away for life if not execute her.  Comey listed all the violations and then turned around and said we're not going to prosecute.  There is no doubt to her guilt.  And the Left is phishing Trump.  Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!  Hypocrisy!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

All I can say is the Progs better be careful or this is going to backfire on them.  And I think it will because they still can't get over losing.  

So we have a Republican president, the Republicans control both houses of congress, they've been building on their dominance of state legislatures for a while now, are in position to load the Supreme Court with conservative picks ...and on many subjects we're/they're/Trump's still complaining about the 'progs' and the 'dems' despite their diminished power.  Maybe it's more like the right can't seem to get over winning...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You said the wiretapping thing was growing.  The link in the OP is the initial story.  Apart from initial stories of some Tweets, there is nothing else out there.  I just thought you may have had additional NEW stories showing that it is growing.  If not, and there are no other developments that you know of, is it really "growing"?  

When the fist leaks were made which was in February.  Someone asked the question, or to be honest, it could have been me.  But the question was, where did the leaks come from?  They could have only come from one source.

4 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

So we have a Republican president, the Republicans control both houses of congress, they've been building on their dominance of state legislatures for a while now, are in position to load the Supreme Court with conservative picks ...and on many subjects we're/they're/Trump's still complaining about the 'progs' and the 'dems' despite their diminished power.  Maybe it's more like the right can't seem to get over winning...

Well, sore losers seem to be making more of a stink than sore winners.  Oh, BTW, Trump *IS* the President.

• Like 1

Well, it appears the route the Obama Administration is going to go is as follows:

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any US citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

However, the DOJ isn't exactly 'independent' of the POTUS: https://www.quora.com/Is-Obamas-Justice-Department-independent-from-Obama

Just now, Lilly said:

Well, it appears the route the Obama Administration is going to go is as follows:

However, the DOJ isn't exactly 'independent' of the POTUS: https://www.quora.com/Is-Obamas-Justice-Department-independent-from-Obama

I would think that after the past couple days, we would all be well aware of the ability to "recuse" oneself from an investigation...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I would think that after the past couple days, we would all be well aware of the ability to "recuse" oneself from an investigation...

Sure, but who initially ordered the investigation and the wiretap on Trump Tower? That's the real question in all this. Generally speaking the POTUS does have knowledge about what his cabinet is doing.

Just to say it again, I hope the FBI investigates the heck out of this and lays it all bare. I will patiently wait to see the evidence before casting any stones in any direction.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Sure, but who initially ordered the investigation and the wiretap on Trump Tower? That's the real question in all this. Generally speaking the POTUS does have knowledge about what his cabinet is doing.

Well, one of these two men is lying to us right now.  That is the real issue at hand.  One of these two men is also known to make grand statements on Twitter with nothing to back them up.

• Like 7

From my perspective both of the men in question have been known to lie. Like I just said, I'm quite willing to wait until the FBI does their thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

From my perspective both of the men in question have been known to lie. Like I just said, I'm quite willing to wait until the FBI does their thing.

I am willing to bet there will be no investigation.  Just like the 4-5 million illegal vote claim.  No investigation.  This is simply an attempt at deflection.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

I am willing to bet there will be no investigation.  Just like the 4-5 million illegal vote claim.  No investigation.  This is simply an attempt at deflection.

Definitely has a wounded animal lashing out type feel to it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

You would think he would just want to wake up on a Saturday morning and enjoy his 5th straight weekend vacation to Florida...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

There needs to be one, one that goes all the way back to the original wiretap.  But it is the Progs trying to derail this President and thus this nation.  The globalists have lost the kingpin in their trophy case and they will do everything, even war with Russia to bring us down.  After eight years of shredding our Constitution, do you seriously think they would give up?  We'll see what Trump has in store for them.

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Schumer and Pelosi are the ones lashing out.

In this case it's going to be what the evidence shows took place. It's not going to matter who shouts the loudest, spins the fastest or dances the best (for me anyway). I hope the FBI finds everything there is and lays it out for everyone to see. This nonsense needs to stop right here and now for the good of the country.   

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

There needs to be one, one that goes all the way back to the original wiretap.  But it is the Progs trying to derail this President and thus this nation.  The globalists have lost the kingpin in their trophy case and they will do everything, even war with Russia to bring us down.  After eight years of shredding our Constitution, do you seriously think they would give up?  We'll see what Trump has in store for them.

Oh boy.  The evolution of thoughts of a Trump supporter happened quicker than I thought.  They are already talking as if there was an actual wiretap based off of Tweets!  No evidence necessary, of course.  This is the EXACT reason why he doesn't want you to believe the media.  He wants to be seen as the only reliable source.  Scary.  It's actually working.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

In this case it's going to be what the evidence shows took place. It's not going to matter who shouts the loudest, spins the fastest or dances the best (for me anyway). I hope the FBI finds everything there is and lays it out for everyone to see. This nonsense needs to stop right here and now for the good of the country.   

If he made the claim, shouldn't that mean he has proof?  So, show it.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Well, sore losers seem to be making more of a stink than sore winners. 

The fact that the sore winners can't seem to help trying to blame/whine about the sore losers makes them a lot 'sorer' to me.

Oh, BTW, Trump *IS* the President.

Huh?  So?  Is that a rebuttal of something?  In similar news, it's dark at night.

Anyway I believe the more appropriate term, established by Trump, is 'so-called President'.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked