Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

7 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

If he made the claim, shouldn't that mean he has proof?  So, show it.

Maybe Trump will show his proof when the other side shows their proof that he colluded with the Russians?

Basically, none of it really matters...what matters is what the FBI finds with its investigation.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

The fact that the sore winners can't seem to help trying to blame/whine about the sore losers makes them a lot 'sorer' to me.

Huh?  So?  Is that a rebuttal of something?  In similar news, it's dark at night.

Anyway I believe the more appropriate term, established by Trump, is 'so-called President'.

I was going to respond in a different way, but I thought why?  This post of yours is classic.  It stands on its own and you will never be aware of why.  Beautiful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Maybe Trump will show his proof when the other side shows their proof that he colluded with the Russians?

Basically, none of it really matters...what matters is what the FBI finds with its investigation.

Why do you keep talking like there is an investigation?  There's not...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Why do you keep talking like there is an investigation?  There's not...

Duh...the FBI is currently investigating (or should I say inquiring?) if the Trump campaign had any contact with the Russians for nefarious reasons.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-15/u-s-spy-agencies-fbi-said-to-probe-trump-team-s-russia-calls

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/03/02/the-four-potential-investigations-russia-and-president-trump/RQxIcI7fyMuztewb27HhgJ/story.html

http://www.voanews.com/a/several-investigations-under-way-trump-russia-connections/3747336.html

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I was going to respond in a different way, but I thought why?  This post of yours is classic.  It stands on its own and you will never be aware of why.  Beautiful.

Ha ha, nice one, "I totally rebutted your point in your mind but I'm not going to tell you how".  Speaking of 'classic'...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Duh...the FBI is currently investigating if the Trump campaign had any contact with the Russians for nefarious reasons.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-15/u-s-spy-agencies-fbi-said-to-probe-trump-team-s-russia-calls

That's actually an inquiry into the allegations.  Not an investigation.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Ha ha, nice one, "I totally rebutted your point in your mind but I'm not going to tell you how".  Speaking of 'classic'...

You did it for me.  - dense!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Semantic nitpick...how nice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Semantic nitpick...how nice.

Not at all.  The inquiry only looks into what is already known.  It is not intended to investigate further using available intelligence.  A wiretap would have nothing to do with an inquiry, as it would have had to have been already known evidence.

• Like 3

Something tells me that the FBI (and other agencies) already know about the wiretapping. Since the manure is now hitting the proverbial fan I'm betting there will be some type of 'inquiry' into it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Something tells me that the FBI (and other agencies) already know about the wiretapping. Since the manure is now hitting the proverbial fan I'm betting there will be some type of 'inquiry' into it.

Well, they all aren't jumping to help out Trump after he was just called a liar by Obama's spokesman...so....

• Like 2

Obama flat out denies it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39168149

I'm inclined to believe this, since denying it if it were true would be stupid due to the obvious paper trails with the courts and what-not. Which brings us to Trump. That he can just come out with this **** (no doubt to deflect from his own nightmare of a Presidency) is absolutely shocking. I mean, to quote Lilly in her opening post, wow. Just wow. And even scarier is that so many just believed it straight off the bat. This pond-scum, nightmare of a man should never have been allowed to have so much power.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Lilly said:

What's there to know? There's no evidence of wiretapping. Just a man-boy crying wolf.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Claire. said:

What's there to know? There's no evidence of wiretapping. Just a man-boy crying wolf.

Time will tell if there's evidence or not. I'm willing to wait and see how this plays out.

• Like 1

We’ve had eight years of the Constitution being shredded and we just had to give Obama the benefit of the doubt.  Well, guess what?  Trump is President.  Don’t you think that the same courtesy should be shown?  But you’ve already convicted him and there has been no evidence.  What does that say about you?

• Like 2

Just now, Lilly said:

Time will tell if there's evidence or not. I'm willing to wait and see how this plays out.

Your time would be better spent waiting for Godot.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Claire. said:

If there is no wiretapping then there is no case.  Flynn and Sessions have done nothing wrong.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

in·quir·y
[ˈinkwərē, inˈkwī(ə)rē]

NOUN

1. an act of asking for information:
    "the deluge of phone inquiries after a crash" ·
    "they were following a definite line of inquiry"
    synonyms: question · query
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Your time would be better spent waiting for Godot.

At this point we don't know do we?

Also, I don't intend to suspend my life a la Godot. I'm just not going to conclude anything until we know more than we currently do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:
in·quir·y
[ˈinkwərē, inˈkwī(ə)rē]

NOUN

1. an act of asking for information:
    "the deluge of phone inquiries after a crash" ·
    "they were following a definite line of inquiry"
    synonyms: question · query

Nice rebuttal to nitpicking.

Call it whatever one chooses (a rose by any other name).  I'll wait for the FBI to finish their inquiry/investigation/examination/review/analysis/probe before making up my mind.

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 5

Just now, Lilly said:

Also, I don't intend to suspend my life a la Godot. I'm just not going to conclude anything until we know more than we currently do.

At this point we do know. Trump has provided no evidence whatsoever to back his accusations. If he has it, where is it? My guess is his fallback will be the nonsensical so-called evidence provided by Breitbart — you know, the usual crap conspiracy theorists pull together to support a lie.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If there is no wiretapping then there is no case.  Flynn and Sessions have done nothing wrong.

I was referring to Trump's allegations of wiretapping at Trump Towers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I think Trump should just ignore it because it won’t go any further with the FBI.  He should stay focused with repeal and replace and the economy.  Then when every one is doing better, come back to this and squash the conspirators.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Claire. said:

I was referring to Trump's allegations of wiretapping at Trump Towers.

So was I.  Do you think they are separate?  The question still remains as to were did these leaks come from?

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked