Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

18 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So was I.  Do you think they are separate?  The question still remains as to were did these leaks come from?

I don't give credence to conspiracy theories, but will make this point: if indeed Trump Towers was wiretapped, it would have been because a federal judge found that there was (1) probable cause that Trump had committed a crime and/or (2) that he was an agent of a foreign power.

So, if we were to believe that his offices were wiretapped, then we would also have to believe the rest.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:
in·quir·y
[ˈinkwərē, inˈkwī(ə)rē]

NOUN

1. an act of asking for information:
    "the deluge of phone inquiries after a crash" ·
    "they were following a definite line of inquiry"
    synonyms: question · query

Look at the government definition.  An inquiry cannot yield charges, but can lead to an investigation.  An investigation can be conducted without an inquiry.  A government inquiry is the process of putting together a roadmap, and figuring out the 5 W's.  It does not involve statements under oath.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Claire. said:

I don't give credence to conspiracy theories, but will make this point: if indeed Trump Towers was wiretapped, it would have been because a federal judge found that there was (1) probable cause that Trump had committed a crime and/or (2) that he was an agent of a foreign power.

So, if we were to believe that his offices were wiretapped, then we would also have to believe the rest.

If you are going to assume things then you might as well consider all the possibilities.  You assume that it was a judge that signed an order and that judge wasn’t presented false information or was in collusion or a judge was bypassed all together.  That’s why I’m willing to have an investigation done before anyone follows heir comrade Schumer’s advice to resign.  But Trump being in cahoots with Putin in any way is just simply absurd.  Then when this is proven false, I would expect Schumer’s resignation on Trump’s desk.

• Like 3

Trump is getting desperate. lol

If Obama did wire tap him, I hope he kept the tapes of him conspiring with the Russians.

• Like 1

I think it's time all the players show their hands. This stuff is out of control. There's nothing to comment on yet other than those are some pretty heavy if not some very personal tweets by the president.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump is getting desperate. lol

If Obama did wire tap him, I hope he kept the tapes of him conspiring with the Russians.

Trump's team is actively dismantling Obama's legacy and chopping budgets as well as removing large numbers of employees from the EPA in the coming days.  Does that sound like the behavior of a person in desperation?  It sounds like a man on a mission to keep promises he made to his voters.  If there is proof of criminal activity by Trump then it should be shown.  NOW.  If ANY single piece of actual proof exists then we need to see it.  The accusers are under obligation to present it.  Those taps supposedly occurred pre-election.  Where is the evidence?  Why wouldn't the Democrats have made the charges and demanded action after showing the evidence?  It's pretty simple.  There is NONE.  The Left have noise and accusations and their propaganda arm in the media to keep the noise level at full volume.  And the useful idiots cheer them the whole, long way.  IMO, it says far more about their integrity than Trump's.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I think it's time all the players show their hands. This stuff is out of control. There's nothing to comment on yet other than those are some pretty heavy if not some very personal tweets by the president.

I agree.  If he made false accusations, publicly, about a former president then he deserves to be sued.  If there is proof of his words then the country deserves to see it.  EVIDENCE.  That seems to be the key element that we've seen nothing of, so far.  I'd like to go OTR as saying that Farmer, EX and Old Nate like to [insert lurid trash here]  I've heard/read that "analysts and officials" have SEEN them!  Investigations are underway and it shouldn't take more than a few years to see if the facts as they state them are correct.

• Like 2

Can't you see what's going on ? The angry Cheeto is trying to get the attention by bringing this story into the world for the sole purpose of taking the attention away from his administration's Russian scandal. You Americans are Screwed :rofl:

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

• Like 5

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/

This is what started all the fires.  The accusation of a "silent coup" is quite apt.  It still doesn't work without Republican assistance.   If they join in and get rid of Trump, based on media accusations without real proof, it will prove that America is being taken down by globalist shills.  It may also give rise to a more traditional form of "resistance" in this nation.  Think how much fun it will be to see the smoke and hear the screams when you venture close enough to the border.  Wait, silly me, you'd be too busy trying to save your own nation by that time.  

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

If you are going to assume things then you might as well consider all the possibilities.  You assume that it was a judge that signed an order and that judge wasn’t presented false information or was in collusion or a judge was bypassed all together.  That’s why I’m willing to have an investigation done before anyone follows heir comrade Schumer’s advice to resign.  But Trump being in cahoots with Putin in any way is just simply absurd.  Then when this is proven false, I would expect Schumer’s resignation on Trump’s desk.

The only possibilities I'm willing to consider are those that fall within the realm of a probable reality. What we do know is that Trump has made accusations he cannot/will not support with evidence. We also know that there are laws and procedures in place to prevent presidents from wiretapping a rival for political purposes. You can assume there was a vast criminal conspiracy if you wish, but the likelihood of that is far less greater than the likelihood of Trump being in cahoots with Putin.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

We’ve had eight years of the Constitution being shredded and we just had to give Obama the benefit of the doubt.  Well, guess what?  Trump is President.  Don’t you think that the same courtesy should b But you’ve already convicted him and there has been no evidence.  What does that say about you?

Haha, no way. I've just read that he got this information from Breitbart. Breitbart! Your President gets his intelligence from news outlets :D And that's being generous to Breitbart, who have posted lies upon lies upon lies. He gets his intel and Tweets about it, probably during his morning coffee on the can. What a farce.

Oh and by the way, it was allegedly the FBI, not Obama.

• Like 2

If the  Trump`s campaign head quarters  was bugged by Obama.  They sure can`t impeach him like Nixon, in Watergate,   but there  sure should be some  Consequences. I don't  think Trump had any thing to do with the Russian leaks in the campaigns, just that they liked him.    

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Claire. said:

The only possibilities I'm willing to consider are those that fall within the realm of a probable reality. What we do know is that Trump has made accusations he cannot/will not support with evidence. We also know that there are laws and procedures in place to prevent presidents from wiretapping a rival for political purposes. You can assume there was a vast criminal conspiracy if you wish, but the likelihood of that is far less greater than the likelihood of Trump being in cahoots with Putin.

...it's a serious allegation either way that needs to be followed up. 

• Like 2

Wow! I really and truly don't know what to think about this. I don't know enough to adequately comment on it. Life is never boring, is it? If it's true, historical and legal actions need to be taken. If it's false, Pence should replace Trump. There likely is no middle ground here. We need this like a hole in the head, either way. :wacko:

• Like 4

Pence is implicated in his own drama at the moment. 

• Like 2

Trump had better reveal evidence of this or he is going to be losing some folks!

After thinking about this all day I'm considering withdrawing any support I may have had.

Enough with the innuendo already!

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 6

I would not doubt if Trump is wiretapped everywhere he goes, but not by Democrats but by foreign countries.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Pence is implicated in his own drama at the moment. 

I'm not sure I understand, but if I got this right, Pence did the same thing Mrs. Clinton did -- stupidly using public emails for government business.  Mrs. Clinton apologized and admitted it and agreed it was a mistake -- why can't Pence?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Why not said:

I'm not saying the wire tapping is true, but it honestly would not surprise me at all if it were true.

Millions of Americans are at the point where neither outcome would surprise us. We would not be shocked if Obama turned out to be a criminal. We would not be stunned if Trump turned out to be a psychotic. Either way, Trump drew a line and crossed the Rubicon.

• Like 1

Just now, Frank Merton said:

I'm not sure I understand, but if I got this right, Pence did the same thing Mrs. Clinton did -- stupidly using public emails for government business.  Mrs. Clinton apologized and admitted it and agreed it was a mistake -- why can't Pence?

Sounds about right to me, Frank. But these series of unfortunate events are not helping Trump... especially now that he is making bold and unsubstantiated claims about wiretapping. Where is the FBI?

• Like 3

I would not put it passed the Obama administration to put wire taps in the Trump`s tower to try and find any connections to the Russians, which is so wrong in the laws, just like Watergate.  

Edited by docyabut2

6 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Millions of Americans are at the point where neither outcome would surprise us. We would not be shocked if Obama turned out to be a criminal. We would not be stunned if Trump turned out to be a psychotic. Either way, Trump drew a line and crossed the Rubicon.

Obama has had eight years to put an apparatus in place which would due the bidding of the Progs and undermine our Republic.  We are seeing the opening salvos of a coup.  It will get bloody before it is all straightened out.

• Like 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Obama has had eight years to put an apparatus in place which would due the bidding of the Progs and undermine our Republic.  We are seeing the opening salvos of a coup.  It will get bloody before it is all straightened out.

Trump has no one to blame but himself if he is removed. Clearly he is unfit to govern. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

Sounds about right to me, Frank. But these series of unfortunate events are not helping Trump... especially now that he is making bold and unsubstantiated claims about wiretapping. Where is the FBI?

They demonstrate what everyone who is not a Republican partisan said about Trump from the beginning.  The problem is he is the President, and none of all this rises to the point of an impeachable offense, at least in my view.  Therefore the US is condemned to at least four years of bad government.  I think though, that all this will render him unable to do anything except issue Presidential Orders, most of which will do a lot of harm and then be held illegal.

• Like 3

Just now, Frank Merton said:

They demonstrate what everyone who is not a Republican partisan said about Trump from the beginning.  The problem is he is the President, and none of all this rises to the point of an impeachable offense, at least in my view.  Therefore the US is condemned to at least four years of bad government.  I think though, that all this will render him unable to do anything except issue Presidential Orders, most of which will do a lot of harm and then be held illegal.

...assuming that he isn't forced from office before hand.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked