Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump has no one to blame but himself if he is removed. Clearly he is unfit to govern. 

I fear that this attitude will prove me right.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

No, I'm sorry, but you were  the one taking the cheap shot.  I just pointed it out.  Thanks for calling me a "small man."  Fact is, I am small in height but unfortunately as I age not so small in girth.

If Obama  did order this wire tapping in the Trump`s tower, this is so wrong and against the laws ,just like  President Nixon  broke into the McGovern  democratic party`s  offices   

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

I fear that this attitude will prove me right.

...Look Trump's presidential win is testimony to the endearing democratic structures of your great nation BUT Trump is not presidential. Its got nothing to do with him running on a republican ticket. There have been many democratic presidents that were also not suited for the role of president. Thinking of Carter. Trump's a great businessman with plenty of great idea's and his finger on the pulse of the American people but a statesman and far sighted leader? Don't think so.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Obama has had eight years to put an apparatus in place which would due the bidding of the Progs and undermine our Republic.  We are seeing the opening salvos of a coup.  It will get bloody before it is all straightened out.

It's a soft coup. It's a cold civil war.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

No, I'm sorry, but you were  the one taking the cheap shot.  I just pointed it out.  Thanks for calling me a "small man."  Fact is, I am small in height but unfortunately as I age not so small in girth.

Obama is quite dishonest. You would admit that if you weren't blinded by rabid partisanship.

• Like 3

If Obama  did order this wire tapping in the Trump`s tower, this is so wrong and against the laws ,just like  President Nixon  broke into the McGovern  democratic party`s  offices   

37 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Trump had better reveal evidence of this or he is going to be losing some folks!

After thinking about this all day I'm considering withdrawing any support I may have had.

Enough with the innuendo already!

It's good to read a fair post from an objective individual. Trump should be removed from office if he tweeted a false accusation.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

<snip>...Pence should replace Trump...<snip>

Hopefully soon you can plainly say this without all the added verbiage.

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Well we will find out soon enough. Obama has clearly stated that he had nothing to do with it... and Trump is adamant that he did. Sooner rather than latter someone is gonna investigate it and either Trump will be vindicated or he will have to consider issuing n apology or resigning.

That sounds reasonable. It's more fair than "clearly, he is unfit to govern".

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Trump had better reveal evidence of this or he is going to be losing some folks!

After thinking about this all day I'm considering withdrawing any support I may have had.

Enough with the innuendo already!

Post of the day award winner. 

• Like 2

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Hopefully soon you can plainly say this without all the added verbiage.

Unlike you, I demand a valid reason, other than pure partisanship, for it. Your side may yearn for Trump if Pence takes his place, and some on my side may join you in that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Post of the day award winner. 

In the spirit of fairness, we agree on that. Let's go ice skating on Hell's new frozen lake as the pigs fly above us.

• Like 5

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

That sounds reasonable. It's more fair than "clearly, he is unfit to govern".

Trump is making claims without proof. Trump is paddling up chit creek without a paddle on this one. So much for the presidential honeymoon period.

• Like 2

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Trump is making claims without proof. Trump is paddling up chit creek without a paddle on this one. So much for the presidential honeymoon period.

You just ruined your one-post fairness streak. :( You *don't* know that Trump has no proof. You and I don't have any real information one way or the other. You assume while I wait.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's a soft coup. It's a cold civil war.

If Trump can’t get a hold of this by summer, it will turn very hot.  Trump has to clean out the viper den from the bureaucracy as quickly as possible.  But if what I see here is but a sample, the Globalists are gearing for war.  This house cannot stand divided and the Progs are going to rip it apart if they don’t get their way.  Even if they do, it will be the end to the Republic.

• Like 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

If Trump can’t get a hold of this by summer, it will turn very hot.  Trump has to clean out the viper den from the bureaucracy as quickly as possible.  But if what I see here is but a sample, the Globalists are gearing for war.  This house cannot stand divided and the Progs are going to rip it apart if they don’t get their way.  Even if they do, it will be the end to the Republic.

That sounds very dire. We're divided right now, but, like ZZ and others say, we need to approach all things with a clear head that's not clouded by what we hope and pray is true. The country should demand that *all* facts be shown. Concentrate on truth, not blind politics.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Someone needs to stop playing teacher. This isn't kindergarten, and And Then isn't a child.

Chill out Captain-save-a-Joe.

and then already admitted it was sensible advice.

8 hours ago, and then said:

I was just thinking the same thing.  It's useless to be angry over the opinions of others.  Time will tell about all this but no matter what happens, it isn't going to be good for the country.  When one party demonstrates they can remove a president they don't like and obstruct the workings of government, to include spying and committing felonies by leaking, when does it ever stop again?  Do Dem supporters actually not realize this?  

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That sounds very dire. We're divided right now, but, like ZZ and others say, we need to approach all things with a clear head that's not clouded by what we hope and pray is true. The country should demand that *all* facts be shown. Concentrate on truth, not blind politics.

Yes, it does sound dire and we have never been so divided.  This is what 8 years of Obama has done to us and the Progs will keep things cloudy.  The Progs will skew the truth.  Facts won’t matter to them.  All that is left is blind politics and the Republic is near its end.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...on the surface. I'm reserving judgement on this one for a few reasons.

First, he posted about this on social media several times, meaning he really wants to draw attention to it.
Second, being a man who's hobby is suing people for defamation, he's no stranger to the judicial system - he knows full well there is going to be a demand for evidence. This isn't his first rodeo, it's ours watching a President this unconventional.
Third, I believe he's playing the media against themselves, again. His second hobby is managing a high-profile in the media spotlight.

We saw him play this game throughout the election. He would say something silly and not only would the media be foaming at the mouth to cover it, they would ignore the other candidates almost entirely thus covering a substantial amount of Trump's campaign and it didn't cost him a dime.

Remember what he said about Sweden the other week? The media once again stepped right in to the trap, proudly announcing that "nothing was happening" in Sweden. This also prompted the general public to search Sweden like crazy, discovering for themselves the migrant crisis while simultaneously dropping MSM credibility down another notch.

I have a feeling this is just another media trap to get reporters, journalists and lawyers to start digging while Trump waits for the opportune time to drop the wire-tapping evidence he's been holding on to.

Trump has done a few surprisingly crafty things since taking office, besides the above. I think the real Trump has been hiding in plain sight behind spray tan and poofy hair.

• Like 3

Trump makes accusations without evidence all the time; he's the boy crying "wolf," because of course if you shoot a shotgun often enough sometimes you are bound to hit something.  That would not be evidence that the all the other accusations have anything to them.

Don't anyone ever tell me about mixed metaphors -- I see them.

• Like 3

Just now, Frank Merton said:

Trump makes accusations without evidence all the time; he's the boy crying "wolf," because of course if you shoot a shotgun often enough sometimes you are bound to hit something.  That would not be evidence that the all the other accusations have anything to them.

Don't anyone ever tell me about mixed metaphors -- I see them.

Trump is playing horseshoes with his own shoes in a swamp filled with vipers.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, it does sound dire and we have never been so divided.  This is what 8 years of Obama has done to us and the Progs will keep things cloudy.  The Progs will skew the truth.  Facts won’t matter to them.  All that is left is blind politics and the Republic is near its end.

That *is* dire! Pass the cyanide.

• Like 1

A few things about wiretapping that we should know about:

They’re used in investigations where law enforcement suspects that there is ongoing criminal activity. Because wiretaps are intrusions into privacy, law enforcement has to get a warrant to be able to install one. That means that

investigators have to apply to a judge with enough evidence to show probable cause that a criminal offense is being committed. If the judge finds that the standard is met, he or she will issue the warrant, and the wiretap can be installed.

The president cannot just order a wiretap. If the president tried to install a wiretap without a warrant from a judge, the telecommunications company would reject it. Indeed, failure to do could result in civil penalties for the company if they agreed to do it without the proper paperwork.

If President Obama tried to order law enforcement, in this case the FBI, to get the wiretap without getting a warrant, it would require a much broader conspiracy involving FBI Director James Comey. But if the FBI was really in the tank with an Obama administration effort to secretly wiretap the Trump campaign, why would Comey then turn around and send a letter to House Republicans re-opening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails?

If the FBI wiretapped Trump Tower, as Trump alleges, that means investigators thought they would uncover evidence of criminal activity, and a judge agreed.

Trump himself may not have been the target of the investigation, assuming reports of its existence are true. He had been running his campaign out of Trump Tower, and once public financing was available, he raised the rent the campaign paid. By August, nearly 200 campaign staff were reported to be working in Trump Tower. Depending on the crime at issue, it could have been any number of them.

Source: POLITICO

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Trump is playing horseshoes with his own shoes in a swamp filled with vipers.

Mr. Ed's grandson breathes a sigh of relief. He's quite the clothes horse, and he couldn't part with his shoes. (said with a lisp)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Claire. said:

He had been running his campaign out of Trump Tower, and once public financing was available, he raised the rent the campaign paid.

This is truly horrible. Trying to suck out every bit of taxpayer dime that he could did he?

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked