Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

4 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Trump could have been bugged still. Clapper just stated Obama did not order such. As rightly pointed out by others in the course of these investigations another part could have made a case for a wiretap. 

Too bad he probably was not. If so the chances of getting the goods on Trump & Co. would be higher. 

I think Clapper has also stated that he knew nothing about it. In fact he goes further to say that if he was (Trump being bugged) then it would be his job to know. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

I think Clapper has also stated that he knew nothing about it. In fact he goes further to say that if he was (Trump being bugged) then it would be his job to know. 

That was for FISA and any other agencies he headed.

"I can't speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-dni-james-clapper-i-can-deny-wiretap-trump-tower-n729261

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

His ineptitude is being revealed more and more. What about the congressuional investigations and hearings he has called for leakers and voter fraud.

...it seems to be part of the Trump MO. That being scream louder and more hysterically than your opponent.  

• Like 1

Yeah, Trump is a real clown for sure. I mean, just look at how foolishly he campaigned. He actually held rallies in the states needed for Electoral votes. He circumvented the press that despised him by using social media for goodness sales. He spent only a fraction of the money Hillary did. All the polling and pundits said he was just a clown that didn't have a chance of a snowball in hell of winning....Wait a minute here.

Might be a good idea to wait and see what the evidence is in all this.

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

The bloke is a comedian. :lol:  

I have to repeat myself: this bloke is a very, very lousy comedian.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

And upon those who are saying the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

Absolutely, but for some reason, the Republicans are resisting an independent investigation. 

• Like 3

Just now, toast said:

I have to repeat myself: this bloke is a very, very lousy comedian.

Trump is just as much a thespian as he is a politician. Of course the two can be interchangeable and often are. People love drama and no one knows this better than Trump. Why let facts get in the way of a good show. :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Thanks Lilly. Good information and more details if you click on the POLITICO article.

If we were to assume for purposes of discussion that Trump was indeed wiretapped, such an order would have been classified. So how would he know? Trump specifically stated in one of his tweets: "Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found."

It begs the question: Assuming that what Trump wrote is true, then what exactly did he find out and from whom?

Edited by Claire.
Fixed a word.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Careful, Clapper himself should be awarded a few Pinocchios.

I'm still opting to wait for some actual evidence.

They all should!!!  Thats the one thing I pull joy from out of all of this, there's no way we as a nation can go back to business as usual as the usual scumbag behavior is now open to attack. Its not that the repubs couldnt have done this under Obama they just chose not  to.

Now that the playbook is set , in a weird way,  the extreme partisanship has the potential to make our nation better in the long run. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Claire. said:

It begs the question: Assuming that what Trump wrote is true, then what exactly did he find out and from whom?

Uh...well, he is the POTUS after all.

19 minutes ago, Claire. said:

From Breitbart and Bannon. It is a clown party for sure.

He won't offer real evidence because he has none. 

For what happened in Sweden one night a few weeks back he got his evidence from Fox and Friends.

What's next, Alex Jones and Glenn Beck?

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Uh...well, he is the POTUS after all.

That wouldn't necessarily make him privy to such information, especially if he was the one under investigation.

• Like 4

Just now, Claire. said:

That wouldn't necessarily make him privy to such information, especially if he was the one under investigation.

Of course, but he probably knows more than we do.

Also, what if the Trump campaign actually didn't collude with the Russians?  What if this is all based on suspicion that hasn't lead to any direct evidence?  Now, what if the allegation of wiretapping is also based only on suspicion without any direct evidence?  See what I'm getting at...neither side in this mess may have anything but suspicion!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Claire. said:

Absolutely, but for some reason, the Republicans are resisting an independent investigation. 

Maybe Obama or Hillary should insist on one and then refrain from any further comment. ;)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

From Breitbart and Bannon. It is a clown party for sure.

He won't offer real evidence because he has none. 

For what happened in Sweden one night a few weeks back he got his evidence from Fox and Friends.

What's next, Alex Jones and Glenn Beck?

He's actually a big fan of Alex Jones. The President of the most powerful country in the World is a conspiracy nut. Sigh. That fan base is probably how he was elected.

• Like 4

Obama's administration was a tyrannical entity, just watch what they did to this woman, her family and her business.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Obama's administration was a tyrannical entity, just watch what they did to this woman, her family and her business.

How was Obama involved and what did she do? Neither are very clear from the video.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He's actually a big fan of Alex Jones. The President of the most powerful country in the World is a conspiracy nut. Sigh. That fan base is probably how he was elected.

Pending: Bob Lazar to become head of DOE.

• Like 4

And the beat goes on...http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/white-house-urges-probe-of-alleged-obama-wiretap-of-trump-tower-1.13211752

“Reports concerning potentially politically motivated investigations immediately ahead of the 2016 election are very troubling,” Spicer wrote. “President Donald J. Trump is requesting that as part of their investigation into Russian activity, the Congressional intelligence committees exercise their oversight authority to determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016"

Oh, and here's some very interesting information about wire tapping: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/obama-advisor-rhodes-wrong-president-can-order-wiretap-and-why-trump-may-have-last-l

In Chapter 36 of Title 50 of the US Code *War and National Defense", Subchapter 1, Section 1802, we read the following:

(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that—

(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at—
(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or
(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

(C) the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title; and
if the Attorney General reports such minimization procedures and any changes thereto to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence at least thirty days prior to their effective date, unless the Attorney General determines immediate action is required and notifies the committees immediately of such minimization procedures and the reason for their becoming effective immediately.

• Like 2

And we all know that Obama's AG's did pretty much whatever he wanted.

There is a huge assumption here that wiretapping was done absolutely legally. Look at the IRS targetting...we know that was all kinds of wrong but it was denied and of course under Obama not pursued with any real attempt at really finding out the truth.

• Like 6

Just now, skliss said:

And we all know that Obama's AG's did pretty much whatever he wanted.

There is a huge assumption here that wiretapping was done absolutely legally. Look at the IRS targetting...we know that was all kinds of wrong but it was denied and of course under Obama not pursued with any real attempt at really finding out the truth.

Thats kinda what I was saying earlier. I think the unintended consequence of Trump's presidency might just be making America great again. Its not like the republicans couldnt have done the very thing that the dems are doing to the Trumpster they just chose to 'play the game'. 

The dems, whether they realize it or not (they dont) have changed the rules of the game for forever. Every president from here on out should be fair game for derision and prosecution for every shady thing he does. He should be scrutinized and challenged every step of the way and the public should be howling at the top of our lungs each and every time there is a misstep. 

• Like 6

Just now, Lilly said:

I hope every scrap of 'dirty laundry' (from either side) gets pulled out into the light.

Yes Ma'am !!! :D 

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

How was Obama involved and what did she do? Neither are very clear from the video.

Her establishing a conservative PAC (Political Action Committee) caused her to become a target of the IRS and other federal agencies just as many other republican PACs were targeted or refused 501c3 designations.  It was, basically, using the IRS to attack and harass political enemies and fund raisers, something Nixon threatened to do but never did.  Congress investigated but didn't have the power to punish so IRS personnel simply pleaded the 5th and the Obama DoJ refused to investigate.  

I don't know if dumbo actually knew what was going on but Valerie Jarrett surely did, although we may never prove that unless the DoJ gets tough and starts prosecuting those involved at the time.  Unlike the Nixon era, the press looked the other way because it was republican political entities getting abused.  

This b****** here sneered and laughed his way through the congressional investigation and a cowardly republican led congress refused to impeach him last year.  The b****** gave a half-assed apology for his bureau's abuse of American citizens but no one should now feel safe from the power of the federal government since the IRS ruined lives and walked away unharmed. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/irs-chief-requests-not-be-impeached-despite-admitting-he-misled-congress

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked