Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

6 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

You know more than the intelligence communities then, as they stated there's no way of knowing one way or the other whether Putin's hacking AND mass online propaganda/fake news spreading about Hillary tipped Trump over the line.

Then if "there is no way of knowing", why do people always keep Crowing about it?

If it isn't a fact, I don't care what Joseph Goebbels said,  repeating it every 10 minutes isn't going to make it any more believable.

But considering how small his "win" actually was, I'd say it's pretty likely. Hillary got the third most amount of votes in history, more than any republican ever has, and she is only second to Obama in terms of popularity with voters.

Um.... you might want to check that. 

Hillary had no message, unless you want to make "Trump sucks" and "Vote your Vag.!" seem like good rally points. 

You guys really need better leadership, a better message and a platform that doesn't sage whenever anyone tries to stand on it. Blaming Trump, Putin and the new Media is getting old, very quickly. 

You guys need to do better.

You Democrats need to set your pride aside, take a good hard look at yourselves, find the problem and fix it.

"A major opposition Party dominated by shaggy whores and failed dingbats not only cripples the two-party system, it is an insult to Democracy as a whole'

- the late, great Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.

Get is sorted, okay? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

You know more than the intelligence communities then, as they stated there's no way of knowing one way or the other whether Putin's hacking AND mass online propaganda/fake news spreading about Hillary tipped Trump over the line. But considering how small his "win" actually was, I'd say it's pretty likely. Hillary got the third most amount of votes in history, more than any republican ever has, and she is only second to Obama in terms of popularity with voters.

Seeing how the population grows every day that's not too suprising 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Whoa.

With the number of posts you have here, you are saying that you never went out on a limb to cover for Obama?

That is a very daring thing to say. I won't touch that, but couldn't somebody here go into the archives and just hammer you? 

Nope.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Hillary had no message, unless you want to make "Trump sucks" and "Vote your Vag.!" seem like good rally points.

Maybe the Democrats should hire you as a strategist or a consultant as you really seem to understand their platform.

8 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

You guys really need better leadership, a better message and a platform that doesn't sage whenever anyone tries to stand on it. Blaming Trump, Putin and the new Media is getting old, very quickly. 

You guys need to do better.

You Democrats need to set your pride aside, take a good hard look at yourselves, find the problem and fix it.

This isn't the Democrats but a free and independent press. The Democrats will act on that as par the course. So will establishment Republicans. As well as the part of the American public which wishes to hold Trump & Co. to a standard expected by a presidential administration. 

• Like 2

As to the Sweden thing, I  saw the same report  Trump did on OWN . A reporter claiming the highest crime in Sweden is from refugees,  it was not fake news.   

8 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

As to the Sweden thing, I  saw the same report  Trump did on OWN . A reporter claiming the highest crime in Sweden is from refugees,  it was not fake news.   

Totally fake news. Their government, ambassador and even a police chief said it was. But let me guess, the global elite lizard people are covering it up?

• Like 3

1. Trump is more nuts than we suspected – a true delusional paranoid. Trump’s outburst was triggered by commentary in the “alt-right” publication, Breitbart News, on Friday, which reported an assertion made Thursday night by right-wing talk-radio host Mark Levin suggesting Obama and his administration used “police state” tactics last fall to monitor the Trump team’s dealings with Russian operatives.

If this was the case, we’ve got a president willing to put the prestige and power of his office behind baseless claims emanating from well-known right-wing purveyors of lies. 

Which means Trump shouldn’t be anywhere near the nuclear codes that could obliterate the planet, or near anything else that could determine the fate of America or the world. 

3 Terrifying Reasons For Trump’s Latest Rant: No president can order a wiretap on his own.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Totally fake news. Their government, ambassador and even a police chief said it was. But let me guess, the global elite lizard people are covering it up?

Who knows, maybe Sweden does not want to embarrassed themselves in claiming the truth

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I never said or thought that. Why did you misrepresent my point? I said that we should wait for the facts. I never said that we should believe Trump.

You keep saying that I have misrepresented you but all I've done is point out that wild alligations are not worth anything. You think that Trump deserves the benefit of doubt I say that the onus is on him to make available any proof he has. If Trump knows something then the Attorney general should be leading an investigation and not twitter. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

You keep saying that I have misrepresented you but all I've done is point out that wild alligations are not worth anything. You think that Trump deserves the benefit of doubt I say that the onus is on him to make available any proof he has. If Trump knows something then the Attorney general should be leading an investigation and not twitter. 

It really gets me -- Trump can make all sorts of unsupported and even ridiculous accusations, and people complain that the press criticizes him for not backing up what he claims.  Trump himself seems the worst at this -- harping at the press for telling the truth.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

A conspiracy theory from a Trumpet? I never would have guessed...

yep a true Trumpet :) I`m with him all the way, he`s doing more for our country then Hillary would have ever did.   

9 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

It really gets me -- Trump can make all sorts of unsupported and even ridiculous accusations, and people complain that the press criticizes him for not backing up what he claims.  Trump himself seems the worst at this -- harping at the press for telling the truth.

That's what I like about Trump he says it as it is, if his headquarters was bugged, he s got every right to go after them .

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Who knows, maybe Sweden does not want to embarrassed themselves in claiming the truth

But it goes back to a global conspiracy to force open borders, right?

The elites want Sweden to cover it up, right? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

But it goes back to a global conspiracy to force open borders, right?

The elites want Sweden to cover it up, right? 

More countries  are coming  around to what Trumps thinks, into their own nations

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Maybe you missed the fact he's been uninvited to the UK parliament as a direct response to Brits protesting the idea of him coming here...

He wasn't "uninvited" at all. Parliament rejected the petition against him.

He decided himself to postpone the visit until October.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LV-426 said:

He wasn't "uninvited" at all. Parliament rejected the petition against him.

He decided himself to postpone the visit until October.

I hope he brings you guys an iPod of all of his rally speeches.

2 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

He is not welcome to speak in the House of Commons, which the government has no control over.

Bercow suggested he shouldn't be allowed to address parliament. Seeing as he's supposed to be politically neutral as the speaker though, let's see if he has the final say...

Anyway, all this has been done to death in other recent threads.

Seeing as you just returned, you might want to catch up with them before setting the forums ablaze again :P

Ohh, and welcome back ;)

Europe had a Nazi once, we don't want another

Boring. Yawn.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Seeing how the population grows every day that's not too suprising 

Thought it was 8 billion in a blink of the 2020 eye that I thought I heard the other day because its 7.5 bil. now... or something like that.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Edited by MWoo7

In fact, the growth rate of the world's population has dropped dramatically, and is decreasing in places like China, Japan, Korea, Russia and much of Western Europe.  It would be declining in the US too if it weren't for immigrants.

The modern projections are that mid-century all population growth will stop.  This assumes Africa will follow the trajectory we have seen in the rest of the world, where once infant mortality gets below a certain point and women get the ability to control pregnancies, populations stop growing and even decline, in spite of people living longer.

It's kinda like inflation versus deflation.  Inflation (growing population) creates problems (although with less national selfishness the world could be fed quite well), a declining world population will create much worse problems (as does deflation).

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Europe had a Nazi once, we don't want another

30 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

Bercow suggested he shouldn't be allowed to address parliament. Seeing as he's supposed to be politically neutral as the speaker though, let's see if he has the final say...

Anyway, all this has been done to death in other recent threads.

Seeing as you just returned, you might want to catch up with them before setting the forums ablaze again :P

Ohh, and welcome back ;)

Now why should he have to do that?  If he wants to rehash it all, I'm sure there are plenty who will be delighted.  What is "done to death" to one person may not be to another.

• Like 2

I am still waiting for the voter fraud claim to be investigated.  Rigging US elections is a big deal to me, no one in Congress or the administration seems to care about it enough to follow through.  Now we have wire tap allegations, the investigation load is piling up.

I was not pleased with everything Obama did, but I don't follow closely enough to suspect him of illegal activities.  A couple of references would help or feel free to tell me to do my own homework. Politics has been a dull subject for me compared to my professional interests in math and engineering, but I feel survival might dictate being better informed. 

Good luck to all of those with faith that Trump will turn things around,  but I seriously doubt it.  Consider now the full power of the United States government; both the visible and the hidden in President Trump's hands.  Will he disband all of those clandestine operations or use them?  Here is a guy that gets po'ed and tweets his rage.  I do not believe anyone who courts power and prestige and has such a sensitive ego will refuse to use the machinery at his fingertips.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

"You guys"? I'm not even American, I'm an observer...

An abnormally loud and opinionated one.

Funny  how you criticize Putin for this mythical hacking of our election, and yet you do all you can to hack our opinions.

How would you like it if we were doing that too? In fact, there are some pretty crucial ones coming up, and what is about to happen in France might just make for 'Interesting times', as the Chinese used to say. 

If Penn wins, will you blame that on Putin too?

If Penn looses, who will you blame then?

2 hours ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Maybe the Democrats should hire you as a strategist or a consultant as you really seem to understand their platform.

They should hire someone that has more respect for substance than the manipulation of style.

2 hours ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

This isn't the Democrats but a free and independent press. The Democrats will act on that as par the course. So will establishment Republicans. As well as the part of the American public which wishes to hold Trump & Co. to a standard expected by a presidential administration. 

Enough about the damn Press! 

How about something real for a change?

Every single time anyone asks about an improvement in the Democrat party, they all start talking about image. REALITY DOES EXIST.  It isn't some artificial construct or something that is so easily manipulated with smoke and mirrors. 

And in order to enforce honest standards, you first must practice some of them.

Look, it does not matter who is in charge, sooner or later they will  get out of hand and need to be switched out. You want to know the real horror of Trump? It isn't him. It is the legacy of an opposition party that can't be trusted or even listened to after this non-stop tantrum that has already been going on for months and apparently won't end for years... even with people like Piers Morgan and Van Jones starting to question this endless flood of bile.

Step back and..... or meh, whatever. Its your call.

The last time a major US Party collapsed was in the 1850s, when the Whigs were revealed as standing for nothing but pure Politics.

I have always wanted to see 3 or more parties in the US, I guess it's finally going to happen. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked