Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

Whether there is any merit to the President's accusations or not, he is a loudmouthed fool that desperately needs to stop tweeting and discuss things with his cabinet before going public.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

In a democracy 51% of the people could theoretically vote to kill the other 49%.  This is why the USA is a democratic republic ruled by laws rather than ruled by the majority.

That's more or less what happened with Brexit.

• Like 2

Why do we need representatives in a democracy? They are too easy manipulated and easily bribed.

We should just vote on laws and propositions. I really do not see the point of having representatives or political parties. These figure heads are so fake and all have ulterior motives.

2 hours ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

When did the hacking become "mythical"?

Post proof that it happened. Prove that Putin hacked our voting booths, or stop bringing it up.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Why do we need representatives in a democracy?

we do not, but we are not a democracy either,

as far as people voting on laws, it sounds even worst. (i do not want millions welfare queens vote on how much of my taxes be used for their welfare). 

what we need less protection for those representatives, so they can be easily removed, that alone will change some things

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, alibongo said:

Haha.LMAO.

So democracy is mob rule by another name?

Hey, we can't have democracy because all that means is that the majority get to elect who they want, whereas the minorities don't.

So what system is better?

There is also this little thing called "Liberty", a word lots of people have heard, but few understand.

Here is how it was explained to me;

"Democracy is three wolves and a goat voting on what to have for Dinner. Liberty is a Goat with a gun contesting the vote."

Does that help?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Post proof that it happened. Prove that Putin hacked our voting booths, or stop bringing it up.

even if he did, it is the electors who make election, not popular votes,

• Like 2

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

When has anyone claimed the voting machine were hacked? You are the only one making that claim...

The claim is they influenced the election by releasing private e-mails of Hillary's campaign manager

The fact they did not hack trumps emails (They probably did) and release them as well shows a preferred candidate they wanted to win.....

They are meddling and creating narrative. (All politicians, governments, and news agencies do this) Propaganda!

anyone fool can recognize this

• Like 1

Just now, BlackBearWolf said:

The claim is they influenced the election by releasing private e-mails of Hillary's campaign manager

you mean those leaks influenced electors??? that i'd like to see a proof of, or at least a single evidence

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

even if he did, it is the electors who make election, not popular votes,

So as long as the electors themselves didnt get hacked it doesnt matter?  :lol: precious, just precious 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

you mean those leaks influenced electors??? that i'd like to see a proof of, or at least a single evidence

My how quickly precious devolved into desperate 

1 minute ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Nobody ever claimed the voting booths were hacked lol. The DNC was hacked (so was the RNC) but only the DNC material was leaked and frankly it wasn't even bad, hysteria was made out of out nothing to make Hillary look bad and to try and disillusion Bernie voters.  I'll take 17 intelligence communities word over what happened than yours and Trumpets, sorry..

You keep calling me that, maybe I should go ahead and go over to that side, if whinging creatures like you represent the alternative.

You were also refuted very well on the previous page, and all you had for a response was to try to joke on the other guy for getting "mad" at you... which is precisly the reaction that you are Trolling for in every single one of your posts.

That's pretty pathetic.

BTW-

The Hackers tried to break into the RNC, they FAILED.

Isn't the fact that there ARE 17 Intelligence agencies for one country a little disturbing?

I have never seen that proof, cna anyone link me to something solid?

Bernie was CHEATED, it was vicious, needless and totally corrupt and the chairwench of the DNC had to resign in a frenzy of shame in the middle of the damn Convention!  I don't know what brand of Kool Aid you are drinking, that that is far from a minor event!

Jeez, get a clue, will you?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

we do not, but we are not a democracy either,

as far as people voting on laws, it sounds even worst. (i do not want millions welfare queens vote on how much of my taxes be used for their welfare). 

what we need less protection for those representatives, so they can be easily removed, that alone will change some things

That implies there are more people on welfare than people who are not. It would take all the people on welfare plus a good percentage of people who are not on welfare to pass some free money giveaway that you claim would happen.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

So as long as the electors themselves didnt get hacked it doesnt matter?  :lol: precious, just precious 

you'll have to rephrase that, we are talking about electors being influenced by leaks, pay attention.

1 minute ago, BlackBearWolf said:

That implies there are more people on welfare than people who are not. It would take all the people on welfare plus a good percentage of people who are not on welfare to pass some free money giveaway that you claim would happen.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Deficit Spending. 

It must really suck to be a Millennial, knowing that you will either be a Debt Slave thanks to your ancestors, or have to overthrow the entire system just to draw a free breathe.

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

My how quickly precious devolved into desperate 

desperate is your and entire left inability to show any evidence of electors influence.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

It's just like what is happening to trump now. When headlines of possible scandals surround a candidate it makes people second guess and lose trust.

That's why I propose no more politicians. too easily manipulated and so easy to mess up because of human Idioms.  

Just now, aztek said:

you'll have to rephrase that, we are talking about electors being influenced by leaks, pay attention.

Oh so as long as the electors weren't influenced by a foreign superpower's attempts to influence the election - apparently in collusion with one of the candidates - none of it matters .........OK 

26 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

The way you're triggered, is truly amusing me to no end :lol: You're so mad he couldn't get a popular mandate :lol:

Why in the world would I be mad when Trump won the election and Hillary lost it?  I despise Hilary Clinton and my joy at her loss was, and still is, truly immense so you are very much in the wrong about my anger PPO and anyone who feels the same way about Hillary will tell you the same thing.   Sorry to disappoint you PPO but November 8th was a huge, huge win for me and people like me and nothing about it angers me in the least.   Now let's hope the impanel a grand jury and start sending subpoenas for Hillary's public corruption trial.  If that doesn't happen then yes, I will be angry.

BTW, you were very wrong above (nothing new there), mob rule is not our electoral system, mob rule is what you are ranting about, a pure democracy, and a proper education would've taught you that.   A democracy only lasts as long as it takes a majority to realize they can vote themselves the wealth others have accumulated and from thereon always vote for the candidate who promises them more benefits.  At that point the descent into anarchy is steep and failure inevitable.    Winston Churchill summed it up best when he said “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”   :tu:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

It's just like what is happening to trump now. When headlines of possible scandals surround a candidate it makes people second guess and lose trust.

That's why I propose no more politicians. too easily manipulated and so easy to mess up because of human Idioms.  

yea, but you assume, your way wont have any chance to get corrupted, (as Stalin used to say, it is irrelevant who votes, only people that count votes  matter) there is not a single country in the world that uses what you suggested, i wonder why. 

Edited by aztek

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

i'm sure you would, but i would not.

I believe States should determine their own welfare systems, that are based upon the wishes of those states residents. Its kinda funny though that middle Americas welfare is paid for by the Industrious coastal states. 

I agree that the money and taxes earned by some states should not be shared with others. Where would that leave the south though?

1 minute ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Poor Trumpet, The Donald has already ruled out going after Hillary. Curious, how that bothers you but you have no interest in the Russian ties in Trump's cabinet. My education was most likely superior to yours, after all you're the one who is one step away from advocating dictatorship in America, not me. Why bother with elections at all? Let's put you in charge, you know what's best - no need for the rest of us to have a say.

There are no ties. Notice the lack of any evidence, just the parroting back and forth in the fake news?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea, but you assume, your way wont have any chance to get corrupted, (as Stalin used to say, it is irrelevant who votes, only people that count votes are matter) there is not a single country in the world that uses what you suggested, i wonder why. 

Because It takes power away from big business, lobbiest, the industrial military prison complex. They have a lot to lose.

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

It doesn't "pain me" in the least.  Hillary, stupidly, decided to divert campaign manpower and funds from states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to CA and NY in order to bolster her popular vote numbers.  This was done so that she could enter office having won both the electoral and popular votes thereby having the mandate you are jabbering about so hysterically.   Michigan, in particular, railed against this move, telling her staff that the 5% lead they were counting on was nonexistent and Hillary was in serious trouble in the state, a prophetic warning it turns out as she lost Michigan and its 16 electoral votes

Well, Hillary did bolster her bolster her popular vote tally in the solidly blue states of New York and California, beating Trump by 5 million votes in those two states but a said, that wasn't the race being run, she lost the race being run and now has only little boys like you to shrilly scream popular vote while Trump sits in the White House.  Now that pains people PPO, not losing race Trump didn't run but hey, I enjoy when the other side appears ignorant, shrill and childish and you are making this a pleasant thread for me so keep it up, I enjoy, very much, humiliating you.

You shouldn't be flattered PPO, the nickname is an insult to your stated role as an observer.  You are p*** poor at the job and making yourself look worse with every post. 

Yes you do but thanks for doubling down@!  :tu:

The only fact, here, that matters is Trump won the electoral vote decisively and he did it spending about half of what Hilary did. ;)

Oh I know you're not, that was satire.  The fact that I anger you so immensely gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling and I'll rip into you as much as you want because my side won the election and your side lost. 

BTW, being that you are a PPO, I'll remind you that the democrats didn't just lose the US presidential election, they lost the congressional election, both houses, and got clobbered down-ballot in the states in both the legislative races and governor races.   The fact that the democrats have lost 1200+ elected positions in the last 8 years, and are about to lose the Supreme Court for a generation, is what the real story is here, not that Trump beat Hillary in an ugly presidential election between two really bad candidates.  Your progressive philosophy has been totally rejected in the United States and all your side has left is taunting people about a popular vote that didn't matter.  :tu:

Well said.

Boom, there it is.

Those things did happen, and I know that asking anyone to improve themselves will get me attacked, but that's just human nature.

My concern in all of this is that the Democrats will drift further and further from Reality itself, and cease to be a viable alternative. Tyranny by EITHER party leads to the very same thing; a crew of fat dumb & happy Aristocrats leading the nation on a downhill slide into oblivion. 

If you are a Democrat, this Libertarian has a question for you; why is there not the slightest attempt by any of you to take a long, hard look at your own policies and platform to try and figure out where you went wrong with that, instead of all this focus on "messaging" and "image" ?

Consider the idea that the People did get the message, and didn't like it much.

For the first time in a century, the time might just be right for something new and original. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked