Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Someone must of all either missed the memo or just didn't get it  when Trump said  he knows how the game is played & that no one can beat him at it because of it & that he's the best at it , this  is just going to drain the swamp , 

Part of what p***es me off the most about Trump is watching him take advantage of good hearted people such as yourself ella. Please start pating attention to what the man is actually doing instead of what he is saying. 

Donald Trump hires three lobbyists as top White House staffers despite pledge to 'drain the swamp' 

Donald Trump has hired three former lobbyists to work in the highest echelons of the White House despite his campaign pledge to "drain the swamp" of Washington DC.

Credit @Likely Guy for sourcing the story on another thread. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

I get its purpose but all it does is imply that we are so different that our votes should be not counted the same. Just because i live in california I feel like am no different than friends i have from arkansa we all get along great and love each other. But the system implies we are different levels of people and have different needs. I can not see what those needs are that are so different. I feel like a human American. Not a California electoral point. 

Edited by Ellapennella

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Part of what p***es me off the most about Trump is watching him take advantage of good hearted people such as yourself ella. Please start pating attention to what the man is actually doing instead of what he is saying. 

Donald Trump hires three lobbyists as top White House staffers despite pledge to 'drain the swamp' 

Donald Trump has hired three former lobbyists to work in the highest echelons of the White House despite his campaign pledge to "drain the swamp" of Washington DC.

Credit @Likely Guy for sourcing the story on another thread. 

I'm good. We're all good on the Trump side. It's your side that's the worst of all.

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

I'm good. We're all good on the Trump side. It's your side that's the worst of all.

So you're Ok with trump hiring lobbyists despite his pledge to drain the swamp?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Uh, Donald said he was personally going to assign a special prosecutor, that never happened. 

"I don't want to hurt them, they're good people."

As far as the FBI and Hillary goes:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/fbi-director-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-criminal-james-comey

I never once mentioned the Clinton email scandal, in fact I haven't brought it up in weeks because, right or wrong, it is a dead issue.    You truly are incapable of following a conversation much less observing an election and comprehending what is going on aren't you because I specifically mentioned her public corruption via The Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State.  That is the case that five FBI offices (LA, Little Rock, Miami, NY and DC) are currently investigating.   http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/now-five-fbi-field-offices-are-probing-clinton-charity-adding-fuel-to-the-fire/

Russian collusion: do I even need links? Have you missed Sessions lying to congress about meeting Russians and the NSA stepping down because he had secret meetings too?

I saw a very poorly worded question from a remarkably stupid senator being answered in an honest way by Sessions.   I am also quite sure you didn't see the question and answer and are simply aping whatever leftist source you subscribe to. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

So you're Ok with trump hiring lobbyists despite his pledge to drain the swamp?

What's this topic about? You want to talk about that, this isn't the thread. Stay on topic.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

What's this topic about? You want to talk about that, this isn't the thread. Stay on topic.

At its core the topic is about Trump's credibility. I would say the link I posted and the topic we are discussing go hand in hand. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

At its core the topic is about Trump's credibility. I would say the link I posted and the topic we are discussing go hand in hand. 

not suggesting I can't float to different subjects and back to the topic again, I can but its not a matter of pointing at President Trump when President Trump is pretty much begging for Obama to be investigated & himself too.

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

President Trump has nothing to hide

Follow up in 6 month. Or so.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

President Trump has nothing to hide, Obama does.

Do you truly believe Trump is un corruptible? He comes across as the type willing to bend or break the rules to get ahead. I see most people in power this way. Why is he different? What gives him the moral high ground on anything?

I cannot understand this type of hero worship

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, toast said:

Follow up in 6 month. Or so.

We should apply that to a lot of things. Remember everyone, Trump has barely been in Office more than a month. The olde guard is still moving their things out while the new administration is hanging pictures. Considering how slowly the judicial process works, I bet we won't see a formal case opened against Hillary until late this year, if it happens. Any new President must feel caught up in a whirlwind of voices during the first few weeks as they try and get situated. I know what's it like to start with a new company - can't imagine what it's like being briefed as POTUS. Let's let the dust settle and his cabinet get comfortable before we start pointing fingers and complaining about lost promises. The groundwork is still being laid...soon enough we'll see what Trump is really made of, for better or worse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

You REALLY want to go there?  If the administration has to wait for months (years?) for any evidence to be put forward to buttress the damning accusations being trumpeted by the media 24/7, then I'd say the poor wee snowflakes need to develop a little patience as well.  Childish.

...that's not a reasonable or fair argument. Trump has lost two members of his cabinet for lying under oath about connections to Russian officials already and we have no idea how many more will also be forced from office in the months to come. It was the media that exposed this. You're just mad that they made Trump and his administration look bad. They deserved it. There is nothing undemocratic about that.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Someone must of all either missed the memo or just didn't get it  when Trump said  he knows how the game is played & that no one can beat him at it because of it & that he's the best at it , this  is just going to drain the swamp , 

By using his twitter account?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

We should apply that to a lot of things. Remember everyone, Trump has barely been in Office more than a month. The olde guard is still moving their things out while the new administration is hanging pictures. Considering how slowly the judicial process works, I bet we won't see a formal case opened against Hillary until late this year, if it happens. Any new President must feel caught up in a whirlwind of voices during the first few weeks as they try and get situated. I know what's it like to start with a new company - can't imagine what it's like being briefed as POTUS. Let's let the dust settle and his cabinet get comfortable before we start pointing fingers and complaining about lost promises. The groundwork is still being laid...soon enough we'll see what Trump is really made of, for better or worse.

Waaaaiiiit a minute though, he has done a ton in his first month in office which can be directly discussed in fact thats something he and his surrogates have bragged about. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...that's not a reasonable or fair argument. Trump has lost two members of his cabinet for lying under oath about connections to Russian officials already and we have no idea how many more will also be forced from office in the months to come. It was the media that exposed this. You're just mad that they made Trump and his administration look bad. They deserved it. There is nothing undemocratic about that.  

First, Trump hasn't  exactly "lost" any cabinet members...he fired General Flynn himself. Sessions simply recused himself from the investigation.

Second, it's not illegal for anyone to be in contact with the Russians. What would be illegal would be colluding with the Russians to interfere in the election process...something that has yet to be proven.

• Like 3

So if it turns out Obama had nothing to do with Trump being wire taped, and Trump is getting his info from Breitbart instead of CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

So if it turns out Obama had nothing to do with Trump being wire taped, and Trump is getting his info from Breitbart instead of CIA.

SInce the president cant be sued for his actions in office and twitter isnt sworn testimony im not sure what could be done .......well, beyond billions of people pointing and laughing at our nation and its president. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Obama prbly had little reason to do so, Hillary otoh, had a lot more reasons. she was one of Obama administration people, so one can see trump blame obama personally, others may ses it as a accusation of his administration.

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

SInce the president cant be sued for his actions in office and twitter isnt sworn testimony im not sure what could be done .......well, beyond billions of people pointing and laughing at our nation and its president. 

Correct me if I am wrong but is not everyone monitored by nsa in the USA. I have heard that there are certain trigger words and phrases that can be said that trigger red flags. And also meta data is recorded on every phone call everyone makes. I dont know all the ins and outs but shouldn't any candidate assume they are potentially being spied on by their own or foreign governments?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

So if it turns out Trump had nothing to do with the Russians trying to mess with the election, and Obama got his info from team Hillary instead of  CIA.

See how it works both ways.

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 3

Just now, Lilly said:

First, Trump hasn't  exactly "lost" any cabinet members...he fired General Flynn himself. Sessions simply recused himself from the investigation.

Second, it's not illegal for anyone to be in contact with the Russians. What would be illegal would be colluding with the Russians to interfere in the election process...something that has yet to be proven.

That's a petty point, Lilly. He fired Flynn cause he compromised himself and lied. Trump practiced damage control. Thats all. Sessions refuses to investigate those tainted with meeting Russians cause he is implicated. If he wasn't then it wouldn't be an issue. Sessions is now damaged goods and will be out once the furore dies down. 

• Like 1

Just now, BlackBearWolf said:

Correct me if I am wrong but is not everyone monitored by nsa in the USA. I have heard that there are certain trigger words and phrases that can be said that trigger red flags. And also meta data is recorded on every phone call everyone makes. I dont know all the ins and outs but shouldn't any candidate assume they are potentially being spied on by their own or foreign governments?

I think the sad answer is basically yes but I dont think we fully grasp what it is the NSA is doing in its entirety. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

So if it turns out Trump had nothing to do with the Russians trying to mess with the election, and Obama got his info from team Hillary instead of the CIA.

See how it works both ways.

Well in theory but its the intelligence agencies telling us that Trump and co had inappropriate contact with the Russkies not Obama. 

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Risky said:

That's a petty point, Lilly. He fired Flynn cause he compromised himself and lied. Trump practiced damage control. Thats all. Sessions refuses to investigate those tainted with meeting Russians cause he is implicated. If he wasn't then it wouldn't be an issue. Sessions is now damaged goods and will be out once the furore dies down. 

The point is that no one was found guilty of a criminal action (not really a petty point).

Sessions may indeed end up being given the boot as well. However, whether or not he will be found guilty of any criminal action has yet to be determined.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked