Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

Just now, aztek said:

lol, so he is a traitor now? now that is desperate .lol

Not what im saying. In fact ive said several times it will be a day to rejoice if he is exonerated. 

What i am saying is that is the potential ramifications of what is being investigated could be finding out that yes, he is a traitor. 

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not what im saying. In fact ive said several times it will be a day to rejoice if he is exonerated. 

What i am saying is that is the potential ramifications of what is being investigated could be finding out that yes, he is a traitor. 

ok, since not a single piece of evidence was presented, also organisation that did investigate found no ties, no Russian involvement, it pretty much tells me it is nothing but another one of desperate liberal lies. i will change my opinion when it is proven otherwise, but for now, traitor is not trump.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Why do we need representatives in a democracy? They are too easy manipulated and easily bribed.

We should just vote on laws and propositions. I really do not see the point of having representatives or political parties. These figure heads are so fake and all have ulterior motives.

We basically hire these guys to manage and delegate tasks to put it simply. If we don't vote for them then they're not representatives. If they're not representative of us then why would we want them to make up laws, which btw you put a lot of faith into the fact that lots of people would properly review, if at all, and vote. That's a big task to ask of the general public. That's why we hire middlemen to do it. Am I arguing that things work perfectly now? No but there is no better system. What we really lack are term limits and accountability. 

4 hours ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Nobody ever claimed the voting booths were hacked lol. The DNC was hacked (so was the RNC) but only the DNC material was leaked and frankly it wasn't even bad, hysteria was made out of out nothing to make Hillary look bad and to try and disillusion Bernie voters.  I'll take 17 intelligence communities word over what happened than yours and Trumpets, sorry..

Bernie was cheated so horribly bad and even still have that horrid woman a run for her money while she had the entire backing of the media and the full weight and power of the dnc and the democrat congress. Meanwhile the leaks weren't nothing. They were a testament to the character of her and her cohorts and shed light on the much suspected collusion between her and the media and her and the violent trouble makers wreaking havoc at Trump rallies across the nation. 

• Like 2

You know what's missing from this tumultuous time? Good music. The last time our country was acting so bonkers in the 60's and 70's scores of classic and timeless songs were written both about the time and for the heck of it but nonetheless good music came out of it. If anyone mentions Kanye or some other modern crap music on today's top 40 I will request your banning from this site and life in general.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

You know what's missing from this tumultuous time? Good music. The last time our country was acting so bonkers in the 60's and 70's scores of classic and timeless songs were written both about the time and for the heck of it but nonetheless good music came out of it. If anyone mentions Kanye or some other modern crap music on today's top 40 I will request your banning from this site and life in general.

Theres some out there IDK if you would call it good or not 

Prophets of Rage

Prophets Of Rage combines the sonic firepower of
Rage Against The Machine, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill

We can no longer stand on the sidelines of history. Dangerous times demand dangerous songs.
It's time to take the power back.

Personally I prefer good old hippy stuff: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, so he is a traitor now? now that is desperate .lol

One thing that people, at least here, are not addressing is that there is indeed a law being broken and that law is the federal espionage act.  Whoever is leaking this info is leaking top level US intelligence information gathered via wiretaps and then disseminating that info to the general public on their own volition.  This is a felony offense and this person(s) should serve jail time.   Sessions needs to impanel a grand jury and subpoena everyone who handles these wiretaps to find out who is playing fast and loose with US intelligence information via a federal prosecutor.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Theres some out there IDK if you would call it good or not 

Prophets of Rage

Prophets Of Rage combines the sonic firepower of
Rage Against The Machine, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill

We can no longer stand on the sidelines of history. Dangerous times demand dangerous songs.
It's time to take the power back.

Personally I prefer good old hippy stuff: 

Sorry don't know them and I know there's some decent stuff out there but I don't think there's anything out there today that's going to be widely recognized and getting airplay in 30-40-50 years if even 20. Maybe that's the bias of my age but I really think I'm right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

The time is fast approaching the point where some kind of actual evidence needs to be shown. People are starting to just 'lose it' and the end result could be civil unrest beyond what this country has ever seen. So, either show the evidence that Trump has colluded with the Russians or knock off the allegations and just accept that he's now the POTUS.

As to the wiretapping, same applies...we need to see some evidence pronto.

They need to make sure there is evidence before they say one thing to the press or public.  That goes double for tweeting.  What a ****ing moron Trump is with that twitter account.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

One thing that people, at least here, are not addressing is that there is indeed a law being broken and that law is the federal espionage act.  Whoever is leaking this info is leaking top level US intelligence information gathered via wiretaps and then disseminating that info to the general public on their own volition.  This is a felony offense and this person(s) should serve jail time.   Sessions needs to impanel a grand jury and subpoena everyone who handles these wiretaps to find out who is playing fast and loose with US intelligence information via a federal prosecutor.

I am asking this as a non-American, but is anyone really leaking anything? Or is the media and others just pretending there are leaks to make up stories and attempt to discredit people?

17 minutes ago, Derek Willis said:

I am asking this as a non-American, but is anyone really leaking anything? Or is the media and others just pretending there are leaks to make up stories and attempt to discredit people?

No, there are actual leaks of information that have not been released via proper means.

Edited by Lilly
syntax
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Yamato said:

You'll have to show me where I ever excused Obama amidst your blizzard of rhetorical excuses for Trump.   You're the blackest of kettles PP.

It was impossible to make you rightlings focus on what was important like the damage being done to this country by Obama from our foreign policy, domestic policy, monetary policy, and health care disasters.    It always went back to fake news nonsense from the right about birth certificates or emails or executive orders or Obamacare.  

Now emails should be secret, executive orders are cool, and even Obamacare is okay.   Total right wing hypocrisy in our faces every day.

Trump discredited himself by leading the Birther movement and it's been more of the same ever since.  It's embarrassing.  I'm embarrassed for this country.  I'm especially embarrassed for people who don't see the problem with their orange God.

I'm embarrassed for *you*. That's a nice speech for your fellow leftists, but it has little or nothing to do with any of my views. You know that too. If not, seek help.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

No, there are actual leaks of information that have not been released via proper means.

Like I say, I am far from the action, but has the content of the leaks been released in any sort of detail?

As an aside, I was in Chicago on election day - the place was as high as a kite after the Cubs won, and was then plunged into despair. 

19 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

You keep saying that I have misrepresented you but all I've done is point out that wild alligations are not worth anything. You think that Trump deserves the benefit of doubt I say that the onus is on him to make available any proof he has. If Trump knows something then the Attorney general should be leading an investigation and not twitter. 

What is wrong with you people? You and I agree on how this should be handled. Yet, you have this weird need to be argumentative. In one of my posts, I even say that Pence should replace Trump if the charge is bogus, but you reality-impaired leftists will ignore that too.

• Like 2

Well, you could say much the same about waiting for the evidence that Trump is in cahoots with the Russians.

As to the leaks, they range from information about Trump's Supreme Court choice to details about various legislation. Certain things should not be made public until such time as the White House releases them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Well, you could say much the same about waiting for the evidence that Trump is in cahoots with the Russians.

But Lilly this thread is called "Trump Tower Wiretapped? President Trump claims Obama Admin. wiretapped Trump Tower".

Let's stick to the topic :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm embarrassed for *you*. That's a nice speech for your fellow leftists, but it has little or nothing to do with any of my views. You know that too. If not, seek help.

And there you go, you couldn't find where I excused Obama, and so you're embarrassed for me?   Don't be embarrassed for me dude.  I won't be the one making lame excuses for Trump that include some of the worst Presidents and Presidential candidates ever.

Comparing Trump favorably to the worst things ever is like trying to argue the point that Trump must be the 2nd worst thing ever.   That argument is so weak, anyone making it should be embarrassed.  Sorry.

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

As to the leaks, they range from information about Trump's Supreme Court choice to details about various legislation. Certain things should not be made public until such time as the White House releases them.

I agree there are proper processes and channels for the release of information. But here in the UK (and most other countries, I would imagine) politicians and the media have for generations made claims about having information on people or events, but then do not present proof of the claims by citing national security or by saying it would compromise the sources and so on. Often that is the case, and often it is a convenient way of hiding the fact that they don't really have any proof. 

47 minutes ago, Yamato said:

And there you go, you couldn't find where I excused Obama, and so you're embarrassed for me?   Don't be embarrassed for me dude.  I won't be the one making lame excuses for Trump that include some of the worst Presidents and Presidential candidates ever.

Comparing Trump favorably to the worst things ever is like trying to argue the point that Trump must be the 2nd worst thing ever.   That argument is so weak, anyone making it should be embarrassed.  Sorry.

In other words, you're not willing to give him a chance before you declare his month-long presidency the worst. Nice!

• Like 2

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

In other words, you're not willing to give him a chance before you declare his month-long presidency the worst. Nice!

No, not at all.

No longer comparing him to the "worst" things ever doesn't mean not giving him a chance.   Trump has a chance of being a great President, he still has a small chance of that.  I'm not going to take it from him.  I don't have a choice but to give him a chance. 

"Give him a chance" is fake rhetoric.  What it really means is "Be ignorant!"

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Yep, very confusing and while the denizens of DC rip each other to shreds over silliness (the Russians didn't change the election results, Hillary did) the country limps on, not solving its problems or fixing itself. 

Will this ever change? It seems doubtful right now.

13 minutes ago, Yamato said:

No, not at all.

No longer comparing him to the "worst" things ever doesn't mean not giving him a chance.   Trump has a chance of being a great President, he still has a small chance of that.  I'm not going to take it from him.  I don't have a choice but to give him a chance. 

"Give him a chance" is fake rhetoric.  What it really means is "Be ignorant!"

No, it means to give him a chance. You don't get to tell me what I mean.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

No, it means to give him a chance. You don't get to tell me what I mean.

Im sure you agree a healthy dose of skepticism is also in order. We have all been burned before in the past.

Now more than ever we should be holding or officials to the highest standards.

• Like 2

Just now, BlackBearWolf said:

Im sure you agree a healthy dose of skepticism is also in order. We have all been burned before in the past.

Now more than ever we should be holding or officials to the highest standards.

I agree with you. I have *huge* reservations about Trump's claims of wiretapping, which sound about as bogus as "because Russians".

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked