Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

19 hours ago, F3SS said:

I think it would get a few obligatory finger wags then be dismissed as Trump never having a chance anyways.

It must've been said a million times here that Donald was the great unknown yet we knew exactly who and what she was. I don't think many would disagree that voting Trump was the great crapshoot of our time. 

That begs the question. What does "FOT" mean?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, alibongo said:

Well, it is the worst, isn't it.

The best you can say about Mr Trumps presidency so far is that it has supplied a rich vein of comedy to the rest of the world.

You *would* say that if you were uninformed and got all of your news from progressive comedy shows. Sadly, those people vote.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

If i come across as argumentative then it isn't by design. I agree, Pence would make a more acceptable president and certainly one with less baggage. Just a shame that Trump is his own worse enemy. I like the fact that he has great idea's and that he proposed an alternative direction than the current fake political custodians. But he's acting like a goose. That's dangerous. He has to go.   

I agree with most of that. Pence acts and sounds more presidential, but his presidency would bring its own controversies with it. It's guaranteed that gay conversion therapy would be one of them, and his views on homosexuality would be highlighted by his enemies to make him look like a dangerous fanatic like Fred Phelps. We would be replacing one firestorm with another firestorm.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're asking the wrong guy. Never seen the acronym. Have I missed something?

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "Father of Twins" ;)

• Like 3

FOT-Full On Throttle.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, F3SS said:

You're asking the wrong guy. Never seen the acronym. Have I missed something?

Look under your name. It says "FOT".

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "Father of Twins" ;)

Is Fess the father of twins? This mystery must be solved!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

FOT-Full On Throttle.

That sounds good. I'll go with that.

41 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Look under your name. It says "FOT".

Jesus man I'll tell you I don't know where my mind is some days. Too many places I guess. Holy crap lol. Yes I am the Father of Twins! Good grief :hmm:

• Like 3

Geez oh man I feel seriously stupid. I was in full on politics mode looking for context for PP's question considering my post he quoted when he asked that question. Nonetheless I'm a dingbat. In my defense I don't see any of that stuff next to our names or our signatures. I hit a setting once and it all vanished and I've never found it again.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Nonetheless I'm a dingbat....

No, no you're not a dingbat. You are the father of almost 1 year old twins. If a parent can't be slightly confused having dealt with the first year of 2 babies...basically, you get a free pass!

• Like 8

Apparently the republican chairman of the Intelligence committee that is in charge of investigating the wire taps said "We need to learn to not take what Donald Trump says seriously"......he also mentions that there is no evidence Obama was involved .

But that is really sad and scary if we cant take what our POTUS says seriously. Does that mean what he says is a joke?  How do we know the difference.  Because none of it is funny...Because 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-intel-hold-first-russia-hearing-later-month-225853593--politics.html

37 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Apparently the republican chairman of the Intelligence committee that is in charge of investigating the wire taps said "We need to learn to not take what Donald Trump says seriously"......he also mentions that there is no evidence Obama was involved .

But that is really sad and scary if we cant take what our POTUS says seriously. Does that mean what he says is a joke?  How do we know the difference.  Because none of it is funny...Because 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-intel-hold-first-russia-hearing-later-month-225853593--politics.html

Yeah, Presidents say many curious things, such as about red lines in the sand and then scuff them out and lie to the whole world, disingenuously. It's a sad state of affairs.

• Like 3

On 3/6/2017 at 10:19 PM, Claire. said:

GOP refuses to back Trump's wiretap claim.
Several Republican senators said the president again stepped on his messaging with an unfounded accusation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

This article mentions several intelligence and criminal agencies that are investigating Trump's people and at least insinuating they are part of his campaign at the time.  Former DNI J. Clapper stated that he knew of no FISA court warrants and that had the FBI requested one, he WOULD know "he hoped".

From the article above: One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.  You'll note the date of the article.  That would be OBAMA'S White House being mentioned.  For months, the media have been citing unnamed sources that assured us that several investigations are ongoing and have cited wiretapped info.  So which is it?  The hell raising and mockery they all enjoined against Mark Levin is based on stories he cited from the NYT, primarily.  So if Trump is being investigated by all these alphabet agencies and wiretaps are being used.... why is it unfounded for him to say so?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah, Presidents say many curious things, such as about red lines in the sand and then scuff them out and lie to the whole world, disingenuously. It's a sad state of affairs.

Seems as if your blame shifting to Obama in other even older things..... Is this the right thread to talk about the Syrian war? (Which we have no business being invovled in my opinion)

3 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Seems as if your blame shifting to Obama in other even older things..... Is this the right thread to talk about the Syrian war? (Which we have no business being invovled in my opinion)

No, just a reminder how often every President puts their foot in their mouth. Anyways, the left might as well get use to hearing "Obama did it." They're going to hear it, a lot.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

This article mentions several intelligence and criminal agencies that are investigating Trump's people and at least insinuating they are part of his campaign at the time.  Former DNI J. Clapper stated that he knew of no FISA court warrants and that had the FBI requested one, he WOULD know "he hoped".

From the article above: One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.  You'll note the date of the article.  That would be OBAMA'S White House being mentioned.  For months, the media have been citing unnamed sources that assured us that several investigations are ongoing and have cited wiretapped info.  So which is it?  The hell raising and mockery they all enjoined against Mark Levin is based on stories he cited from the NYT, primarily.  So if Trump is being investigated by all these alphabet agencies and wiretaps are being used.... why is it unfounded for him to say so?

I read something saying its one of two things.  

1. In order to keep transcripts of US citizens phone calls. The Fisa court must conclude there is evidence of wrong doing. Otherwise the evidence must  be destroyed. 

2. If the recordings are directed at a foriegn agent they can keep the transcripts even if foriegn agent is talking to a U.S. citizen not under surveillance 

Edited by BlackBearWolf

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, just a reminder how often every President puts their foot in their mouth. Anyways, the left might as well get use to hearing "Obama did it." They're going to hear it, a lot.

Hmm this reeks of excusing belegerant behavior.  I dont see how letting bad behaviour of politicians is ok in any sense....

3 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Hmm this reeks of excusing belegerant behavior.  I dont see how letting bad behaviour of politicians is ok in any sense....

Well, at least he hasn't called tens of millions of people "a basket of deplorables". Now that was belligerent, divisive and offensive. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Well, at least he hasn't called tens of millions of people "a basket of deplorables". Now that was belligerent, divisive and offensive. 

I can i agree that resorting to name calling is juvenile..... but i can list numerous times Trump uses colorful adjectives against openents.

Just so you know I was not a Hillary supporter. I am hardcore libertarian. I have luxury of always being apart of a ignored subsect of society that never wins. But i can openly criticize the crazy BS i see from both democrats and Repubs.

Yeah Garry Johnson was laughably ignorant on foriegn policy  but at least he seems to be a decent man compared to The two clowns that got all the media attention with thier disgraceful s@#t show.

12 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

I read something saying its one of two things.  

1. In order to keep transcripts of US citizens phone calls. The Fisa court must conclude there is evidence of wrong doing. Otherwise the evidence must  be destroyed. 

2. If the recordings are directed at a foriegn agent they can keep the transcripts even if foriegn agent is talking to a U.S. citizen not under surveillance 

Yes, but that presupposes someone was "wiretapped", right?  Clapper and Comey denied it was done at all.  The media made it very clear for MONTHS, that Trump's team was being investigated in this way.  THAT is the story.  And you'll note that NO EVIDENCE. NONE has been leaked.  Not a scintilla.  The Dems want to go through the lengthy process of standing up a special prosecutor - a period of months - to investigate something that is being investigated already by bi-partisan committees.  The entire story is made to bring doubt on the legitimacy of the Trump administration and with the collusion of the media.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

Jesus man I'll tell you I don't know where my mind is some days. Too many places I guess. Holy crap lol. Yes I am the Father of Twins! Good grief :hmm:

Don't forget the birthday next week. ;)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It seems to me Trump is trying to create a legend of lies around Obama similar to the one he created about the Clintons.  Unfortunately with a lot of people that sort of thing seems to work -- I would call it deplorable.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked