Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

1 minute ago, and then said:

Yes, but that presupposes someone was "wiretapped", right?  Clapper and Comey denied it was done at all.  The media made it very clear for MONTHS, that Trump's team was being investigated in this way.  THAT is the story.  And you'll note that NO EVIDENCE. NONE has been leaked.  Not a scintilla.  The Dems want to go through the lengthy process of standing up a special prosecutor - a period of months - to investigate something that is being investigated already by bi-partisan committees.  The entire story is made to bring doubt on the legitimacy of the Trump administration and with the collusion of the media.

Just conjecture but it is possible that intelligence agencies were monitoring the russian agents that were under suspicions election tampering. Possible those agents include the ambassador. So the trump campaign was not monitored , only said conversations with the russians under investigation were recorded.  

Remember all the russians intelligence agents kicked out in December i think it was them probably being wire taped.

Once again i made up this based on circumstancal evidence.

6 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

The real issue is that Trump made accusations without proof and without proof you are basically making a hopeless case out of thin air and when you are making a hopeless case out of thin air you are full of crap in my opinion.

Trump called for a Congressional investigation of the wiretapping so we'll get to the bottom of it all, eventually.  What p***es off those on the Left, is that now they are being shown what it's like to be accused of something without hard proof.  And as you say, they are" making a hopeless case out of thin air and when you are making a hopeless case out of thin air you are full of crap in my opinion". ;) 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

I can i agree that resorting to name calling is juvenile..... but i can list numerous times Trump uses colorful adjectives against openents.

Just so you know I was not a Hillary supporter. I am hardcore libertarian. I have luxury of always being apart of a ignored subsect of society that never wins. But i can openly criticize the crazy BS i see from both democrats and Repubs.

Yeah Garry Johnson was laughably ignorant on foriegn policy  but at least he seems to be a decent man compared to The two clowns that got all the media attention with thier disgraceful s@#t show.

Oh, we just love how people jump up on the fence then pontificate, haughtily, on how they are above the fray, while sniping mercilessly, never-the-less. Yet by their  fruits we know them  for what they really are.

• Like 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Oh, we just love how people jump up on the fence then pontificate, haughtily, on how they are above the fray, while sniping mercilessly, never-the-less. Yet by their  fruits we know them  for what they really are.

Look i am not a follow the leader type of dude. I offer everyone the same respect wether your a fast food worker or POTUS. If someone acts agaront or lies in public then i have the right to ridicule them. Look i get your calling me a coward for not picking sides. Well guess what .....if i see two evils i dont see the need to pick one

4 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Look i am not a follow the leader type of dude. I offer everyone the same respect wether your a fast food worker or POTUS. If someone acts agaront or lies in public then i have the right to ridicule them. Look i get your calling me a coward for not picking sides. Well guess what .....if i see two evils i dont see the need to pick one

On that we can agree, which is why I sat this election out. I only laid out a shoe of a particular size--it's your choice whether or not you put your foot in it. If I thought you a coward I would have used the word.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

I keep wondering how many names you can call any demographic before it becomes against the rules of a polite society.

• Like 4

FOT = Friends of Tarzan

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, toast said:

FOT = Friends of Tarzan

Been an E.R.B.fan since childhood. The only collection I have bigger is my Perry Rhodans.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

I keep wondering how many names you can call any demographic before it becomes against the rules of a polite society.

Polite discourse is alien to much of the Left--they're right and that's it. They keep wonder why the Right isn't upset about Trump mouthing off and tweeting. Well, hey! He was the Donald before he was elected and now the Donald is President. The Right didn't expect anything else. What did they expect? He would become soft spoken, urbane, polite and politically neutral?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Trump is at heart a con artist, and you can't be one unless you at least half-believe your lies.  The whole episode of the Trump University fraud and how he had to pay a huge amount to settle the lawsuits to keep it from going to trial is an example.

huge amount? lmao, do you follow reality at all? he settled for 25mil, a pocket change for him.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:44 PM, Claire. said:

At this point we do know. Trump has provided no evidence whatsoever to back his accusations. If he has it, where is it? My guess is his fallback will be the nonsensical so-called evidence provided by Breitbart — you know, the usual crap conspiracy theorists pull together to support a lie.

By the same application of thinking then we know the Russian allegations are false too...because there's no evidence of it beyond "the usual crap conspiracy theorist pull together to support a lie."  

I'm going to wait for some real evidence before coming to any conclusions.

• Like 4

This is pretty interesting, about how wiretapping actually can exist without warrants being issued: https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-03-07/will-trumps-wiretap-claim-prove-true

One potential path is through “incidental” collection in dragnet or targeted surveillance of foreigners, followed by warrantless “backdoor” searches.

Such “backdoor” searches could affect many Americans, not just Trump.

“'Wiretap' has both a specific legal definition and a generic definition,” says former National Security Agency senior executive Thomas Drake, who left the agency in 2007 amid an ultimately unsuccessful leak prosecution.

Drake, an internal critic of wasteful spending turned public advocate for privacy rights, went on a Twitter spree of his own on Monday, criticizing "evidence-free or fact-shallow analyses" of surveillance operations from "self-appointed [and] so-called experts."

“There exist 'other' secret executive authorities,” Drake says.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Trump is at heart a con artist, and you can't be one unless you at least half-believe your lies.  The whole episode of the Trump University fraud and how he had to pay a huge amount to settle the lawsuits to keep it from going to trial is an example.

When I first heard of Trump University, I thought perhaps it was a philanthropic institution to give poor kids a chance. Well done Trump, I thought. Then I read about it....

Just now, Lilly said:

By the same application of thinking then we know the Russian allegations are false too...because there's no evidence of it beyond "the usual crap conspiracy theorist pull together to support a lie." 

Actually, there is indeed evidence beyond the usual crap, at least enough to merit not one investigation, but several.

30 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Actually, there is indeed evidence beyond the usual crap, at least enough to merit not one investigation, but several.

Evidence that President Obama's Justice Department considered significant (but we have yet to see ). Also, the first investigation found nothing tying the Trump campaign to Russian operatives/hackers. Keep in mind, telling a joke during a political campaign (about how Russia might be able to find some missing emails) really can't be considered as being evidence.

Also, keep in mind that if Trump's campaign had inappropriate contact with Russians then he will likely be impeached and we'll get Pence. If Pence was 'in on it' then we'll get Paul Ryan. The Republicans will still be the party in charge.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 5

On 3/5/2017 at 2:43 PM, Lilly said:

Uh...well, he is the POTUS after all.

And the media said  the Libertarians would be too stupid in office! Trump said Hillary would be horrible because of all the investigation scandals and  Trump is just like he said Hillary would be, all scandals coming out and no focus on getting things done for average Joe's.  

1 hour ago, Why not said:

Gut feeling is s@&t is about to hit the fan.     Nothing to do with Russia.

Ya know, I have this feeling as well. I don't know if it will be about Russia or illegal surveillance but something is certainly brewing.

"I can tell that something wicked is coming by the tingling in my thumbs. Doors, open up for whoever is knocking!" ~Macbeth~

• Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, Agent0range said:

Look at the government definition.  An inquiry cannot yield charges, but can lead to an investigation.  An investigation can be conducted without an inquiry.  A government inquiry is the process of putting together a roadmap, and figuring out the 5 W's.  It does not involve statements under oath.

No, that's a definition you pulled out of your backside. I got mine from the dictionary.

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Ya know, I have this feeling as well. I don't know if it will be about Russia or illegal surveillance but something is certainly brewing.

Something ominous for sure.  And it wouldn’t be good for the MSM/Progs/Establishment.  But the thing is that even if Trump walks away with a great victory in this arena, if he lets this Obamacare lite through, it won’t matter.  The people will see it as betrayal and all will be for naught. Ryan needs to divest the Establishment away from Obamacare lite and change the paradigm to transform from "treatment and cure" to "prevent and maintain".  It needs to be structured as member (or concierge) healthcare (like AtlasMD - https://blog.atlas.md/tag/hannity/).  Let the free market drive this, not Washington.

• Like 3

"By the prickling of my thumbs

Something wicked this way comes"

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

I may not be up to date but those don't seem equivalent.  For the Russian allegations, it's pretty much already in evidence that Russia attempted to influence the election, although we don't know if Trump had anything to do with it.  There's no counterpart to that for Trump's statement that Obama wiretapped him, we don't even know if he was wiretapped at all.  In one case we know wrongdoing occurred and we're trying to determine who all was in on it; in the other we don't know if the claim is even true nor if how it was accomplished constitutes 'wrongdoing'.  That 'crap' seems significantly different to me.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

"By the prickling of my thumbs

Something wicked this way comes"

The witch said both this and what I quoted (check it out). She was pretty sure of herself to have said it twice. I'm pretty sure as well.

Edited by Lilly

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked