Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

17 hours ago, and then said:

Trump called for a Congressional investigation of the wiretapping so we'll get to the bottom of it all, eventually.  What p***es off those on the Left, is that now they are being shown what it's like to be accused of something without hard proof.  And as you say, they are" making a hopeless case out of thin air and when you are making a hopeless case out of thin air you are full of crap in my opinion". ;) 

Trump is full of crap. Remember he accused Obama of not being born in the United States and thus did not legitimately hold the office of president ?
An accusation he did not withdraw until 2016. He was full of crap then and he is full of crap now :P

8 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Trump is full of crap. Remember he accused Obama of not being born in the United States and thus did not legitimately hold the office of president ?
An accusation he did not withdraw until 2016. He was full of crap then and he is full of crap now :P

To be honest, that question has not been adequately answered.  We just accept it.  There is one way and only one way to do it and it hasn’t been done.  But the thing is, is that the point is moot.  It doesn’t matter if Obama is legitimate or not, he has already damaged this nation perhaps beyond repair.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

To be honest, that question has not been adequately answered.  We just accept it.  There is one way and only one way to do it and it hasn’t been done.  But the thing is, is that the point is moot.  It doesn’t matter if Obama is legitimate or not, he has already damaged this nation perhaps beyond repair.

He released a copy of his birth certificate did he not ? Or are you one of those that believe his birth certificate is a forgery ?

1 minute ago, thedutchiedutch said:

He released a copy of his birth certificate did he not ? Or are you one of those that believe his birth certificate is a forgery ?

Which one?  He never did prove that either were not forgeries.  He also never released his college records.  But I suppose that you would still insist that Trump release his tax records?

• Like 2

Which one ? What do you mean with that ? And I don't think the burden is on Obama to prove his birth certificate is not a fraud. 
Maybe this article will help you to put the birth certificate claim to bed http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

And about Trumps tax returns ? Well didn't he not promise to release his tax returns after the audit ? Well ? Again another example that he is full of crap because he is not going to release his tax returns according to his counselor.

22 hours ago, F3SS said:

Jesus man I'll tell you I don't know where my mind is some days. Too many places I guess. Holy crap lol. Yes I am the Father of Twins! Good grief :hmm:

Don't worry about it. I don't know where *my* mind is some *years*.

• Like 1

Sometimes I don't know what century mine is. A love for historical novels and science fiction can make it very confusing, sometimes.

8 hours ago, Lilly said:

Ya know, I have this feeling as well. I don't know if it will be about Russia or illegal surveillance but something is certainly brewing.

"I can tell that something wicked is coming by the tingling in my thumbs. Doors, open up for whoever is knocking!" ~Macbeth~

I had the same feeling on the day before the Snowden revelations were released. They likely will pale in comparison to what's coming next.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Sometimes I don't know what century mine is. A love for historical novels and science fiction can make it very confusing, sometimes.

In your case, it's a good thing. That's the difference. ;)

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

That is perhaps very close but you seemed shocked or disappointed that using common sense brought you to this conclusion??  I don’t think Putin really cares who POTUS is.  Their hacking was intel gathering for later on, not to influence the election.  If it was to influence the election, it wasn’t to help Trump as it was that I think Putin couldn’t stand Hilary (that’s why he can’t be all that bad :lol: ).  And I believe that the evidence exists that other players were involved in the hacking and these are the sources for the Podesta email leaks, etc.  But the thing remains that these leaks of Trump are still a felony and it was Obama’s Administration that was involved.

It's not impossible for American spies to frame Russian operatives for hacking. We might hear more about that as more information is released from Vault 7. It may or may not be pertinent or relevant to Obama and Trump, but it's a possibility. My guess is that the Russians were much less involved with the Trump campaign than we were with the Netanyahu campaign.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2017 at 2:54 AM, and then said:

He may be impeached and removed but if it happens it won't be due to a bad business deal.  And it won't be cost free for Republicans.  It can't happen unless they betray him.  Frankly, most of them haven't shown the guts for such a brave move.  Maddow is a real hater of the first order.  Maybe it's her penis envy that makes her so nasty.

Rachel Maddow basically called Trump a traitor tonight.

She didn't have to say it.

She had the evidence to essentially prove it.

Edited by Raptor Witness

44 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Rachel Maddow basically called Trump a traitor tonight.

She didn't have to say it.

She had the evidence to essentially prove it.

MadCow had the evidence?  That's all that needs to be said then.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, aztek said:

huge amount? lmao, do you follow reality at all? he settled for 25mil, a pocket change for him.

If you don't think 25 million is a huge amount (and as I recall the real amount was about double that), how about some of your fortune.  We don't know what Trump was and is really worth, after you subtract debt.  I think he is a con and this includes about his wealth.  Otherwise we would see his tax returns, and until we do anyone talking about his wealth is just blowing gas out of his ass.

46 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

MadCow had the evidence?  That's all that needs to be said then.

It looked to me like Trump kept himself separate from it all, although he knew and approved and profited.

7 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Which verifies nothing of your claims.  No evidence.  In fact, the media here are being forced to admit that the whole accusation they've made is suspect, to say the least.  Keep on ridin' the hate train.  No one here really cares ;)

• Like 3

Two weeks or so before Obama was to leave office he changed the rules (or laws) so that information could be could be shared between all the intelligence agencies freely. I don't know why it was fine the way it was for the eight year he was in office, but felt it needed to be changed two weeks before Trump was to take over. It seems to me it was changed to make any leaks that came out a lot more difficult to trace.

If someone has a better explanation for this I would love to hear it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Why not said:

Two weeks or so before Obama was to leave office he changed the rules (or laws) so that information could be could be shared between all the intelligence agencies freely. I don't know why it was fine the way it was for the eight year he was in office, but felt it needed to be changed two weeks before Trump was to take over. It seems to me it was changed to make any leaks that came out a lot more difficult to trace.

If someone has a better explanation for this I would love to hear it.

It was a way to keep evivdence preserved. If all evedince is compartmentalized between the 15 agencies its hard to be sure of all is out in open and nothing can be tucked away.

The new administration is likely to put in new leadership at said agencies that may surpress info for political reasons.

This is most likely the case.

1 hour ago, and then said:

Which verifies nothing of your claims.  No evidence.  In fact, the media here are being forced to admit that the whole accusation they've made is suspect, to say the least.  Keep on ridin' the hate train.  No one here really cares ;)

@nd then...the only 'big mouth' here has been Trump...he did  falsely accuse Obama of not being born in the US. And now....he has accused the former president of wiretapping him. If this is true...then why doesn't this silly man come clean with the evidence.

If you ask me...he knows he has nothing of substance to back up these latest accusations...and is now ducking and weaving...and probably hoping things will simply go away and be forgotten.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 5

Looks like Trump is backing off claims he was wire tapped....

Sean Spicer says there is no reason believe the president is under investigation.  Then at end of press conference a paper is handed to him saying the President does not believe he was wiretapped.......

Looks like Trump actually went to look at real evidence rather than his fake news sources. They obviously want to make sure they are saying the same thing that Comey and the FBI will be saying so it looks like they are on the same page.

Sad 

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-house-says-trump-wasn-t-target-investigation-075705159--abc-news-topstories.html

Edited by BlackBearWolf
  • Like 4

Trump will claim whatever seems to work for him politically; if it backfires he backs off.  The same happened with the birther issue, although there he benefited from it for quite a long time.  This is standard con behavior.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

@nd then...the only 'big mouth' here has been Trump...he did  falsely accuse Obama of not being born in the US. And now....he has accused the former president of wiretapping him. If this is true...then why doesn't this silly man come clean with the evidence.

If you ask me...he knows he has nothing of substance to back up these latest accusations...and is now ducking and weaving...and probably hoping things will simply go away and be forgotten.

The problem is he is now the President, and as a result can do a lot of harm in general as well as to people and their reputations, and there is little to be done about it except oppose him as much as possible when necessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Looks like Trump is backing off claims he was wire tapped....

Sean Spicer says there is no reason believe the president is under investigation.  Then at end of press conference a paper is handed to him saying the President does not believe he was wiretapped.......

Looks like Trump actually went to look at real evidence rather than his fake news sources. They obviously want to make sure they are saying the same thing that Comey and the FBI will be saying so it looks like they are on the same page.

Sad 

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-house-says-trump-wasn-t-target-investigation-075705159--abc-news-topstories.html

Gosh - that's not only sad...but also pathetic...and he has the audacity to screech about certain main stream outlets that put out fake news. Honestly, I'm not all that surprised that his little lick spittle's are now trying to exercise some damage control. 

42 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

The problem is he is now the President, and as a result can do a lot of harm in general as well as to people and their reputations, and there is little to be done about it except oppose him as much as possible when necessary.

He is plain horrible and scary.

If anything - he certainly owes the Obama's an explanation and an apology for making such a slanderous accusation.

How long has he been in office now ?...6/7 weeks ?.... and look at the drama and the chaos that he has already created. God only knows what's next to come with him. He was a loose cannon from day one....and no doubt...he will continue to upset and offend people with his destructive manner and conduct.

Give him enough rope....and he just may finally hang himself.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Astra. said:

What really gets me is that for Trump there are no consequences for his baseless blathering. No apology and no remorse. He just methodically continues on his merry fictional way without a care in the world. 

• Like 3

If Trump is wrong about this he should apologize. After the investigation is complete. And if it is found that Trump and his team had nothing to do with Russia and the election, I would expect an apology from all of the Democrats and the MSM. 

I don't see any apologies  coming any time soon.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

What really gets me is that for Trump there are no consequences for his baseless blathering. No apology and no remorse. He just methodically continues on his merry fictional way without a care in the world. 

Same for the head D's and the media.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked