Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

^^^

the language used is all very wishy washy isn't it -- open to interpretation -

and we must remember that EVERYONE is '''wiretapped''' ALL the time and the data stored to be retrieved if and
when deemed necessary - 

would eavesdropping on Trump be deemed necessary in the lead up to the election...?.... phone, mobile, computer, location etc..

I'm guessing the answer to that is YES -

oh and just another observation - I was wondering what the next attack on Trump would be after the Mental Illness one fizzled out -
there must be a bit of a lull in dishing new dirt so some old dirt has been revived - ie, the wiretapping business and pulling out of
the Paris Accord --- :P--- ^_^

• Like 1

On 5/7/2017 at 2:07 AM, Yamato said:

Like health.  If Sanjay Gupta is correct and other articles from 2012-2014 available online are correct that he's probably drawing on as sources, 1% of our population uses over 20% of our healthcare,  5% of our population uses 50% of our healthcare, and 20% of our population uses 80% of our healthcare.   If this lopsided result was pulled from a single year of data, that's not much to go by but if this breakdown remains true across multiple years of data, it's worth looking into.  Do these 5% who consume such massive amounts of health care receive lifesaving services, or are they chasing after their side effects hopping from one drug to the other?    If it's the former, it can't be surgery year after year, that would only be true in a tiny number of cases.    If it's the latter, there's a massive opportunity to reduce costs there.

Usually, these 5% have some heavy sickness which you don't which to your worst enemy. One woman in my circles has a son who has multiple seizures everyday of the year, neuronal malfunctions, mental functions of a 4 years old even though is 15 and stuff. His body is weak because of medication so he gets stuff which aren't seen often for people of his age, like shingles. Plus he had many surgeries to try to fix his brain. Well, a nasty case, really. His problem is genetic if I remember well. He will probably died around 25 years old, but it will probably be use much more than his share of health care. That's the kind of people from the 1%, usually born sick, or got sick in early years.

Most drug addicts must be in the 20% if they look for help at all, the heavy case will die of overdose with no care. The 5% will probably have heavy accident victim, grafted people, people less sick than the 1%, but much more sick than the average. Multiple sclerosis, cancer which keep coming back, diabetes type 1, comatose, etc.

I was sure that wiretapping, or surveilance in general is legal in America for years now and that it is actually highly respected part of the system.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 5:00 AM, bee said:

^^^

the language used is all very wishy washy isn't it -- open to interpretation -

and we must remember that EVERYONE is '''wiretapped''' ALL the time and the data stored to be retrieved if and
when deemed necessary - 

would eavesdropping on Trump be deemed necessary in the lead up to the election...?.... phone, mobile, computer, location etc..

I'm guessing the answer to that is YES -

oh and just another observation - I was wondering what the next attack on Trump would be after the Mental Illness one fizzled out -
there must be a bit of a lull in dishing new dirt so some old dirt has been revived - ie, the wiretapping business and pulling out of
the Paris Accord --- :P--- ^_^

Well first, the mental illness one hasn't "fizzled out" , thats just a matter of timing at this point, and while you didnt mention it, the obstruction/russia investigations are humming along nicely as well. 

Further though this is Trump's DOJ who is saying there's no evidence of the alleged wiretapping. You dismiss it as "wishy washy" but its not like Obama has a magic time machine which has put his people back in charge of the DOJ,  Trump's own people are the ones who are saying it didnt happen.

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well first, the mental illness one hasn't "fizzled out" , thats just a matter of timing at this point, and while you didnt mention it, the obstruction/russia investigations are humming along nicely as well. 

Obstruction of WHAT and Russia collusion?  You are tsill panting over collusion?  LMAO

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Further though this is Trump's DOJ who is saying there's no evidence of the alleged wiretapping. You dismiss it as "wishy washy" but its not like Obama has a magic time machine which has put his people back in charge of the DOJ,  Trump's own people are the ones who are saying it didnt happen.

The wiretapping was actually unmasking but if you want to stick to semantics feel free while the rest of us watch Susan Rice get grilled for illegally unmasking possibly hundreds of democrat political opponents.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Obstruction of WHAT and Russia collusion?  You are tsill panting over collusion?  LMAO

Not panting at all, just enjoying watching Mr. Mueller do his work. :D 

The wiretapping was actually unmasking but if you want to stick to semantics feel free  

So what you're saying is that the people Trump hired are playing semantics to make him look bad? So we went from Trump's problems all being a result of a "vast left wing conspiracy" ( i know you'll catch that reference) to it being a "deep state conspiracy" to now its a conspiracy by the very people Trump hired? ..........At some point Occam's Razor has to kick in here 

while the rest of us watch Susan Rice get grilled for illegally unmasking possibly hundreds of democrat political opponents.

Don't threaten me with a good time! 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not panting at all, just enjoying watching Mr. Mueller do his work. :D 

So what you're saying is that the people Trump hired are playing semantics to make him look bad? So we went from Trump's problems all being a result of a "vast left wing conspiracy" ( i know you'll catch that reference) to it being a "deep state conspiracy" to now its a conspiracy by the very people Trump hired? ..........At some point Occam's Razor has to kick in here 

Don't threaten me with a good time! 

42-27 and I won my pool getting 8.5 .  Reading comprehension zero

• Like 2

Just now, Merc14 said:

42-27 and I won my pool getting 8.5 .  Reading comprehension zero

The Chiefs are looking good man. Its almost unfair they get to keep Mahommes in bubble wrap while he learns. Im kinda kicking myself because I almost tagged Hunt as a priority player to draft but thought i was being blinded by homerism (he's from Toledo) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Looks like Trump Tower was actually wiretapped, even after the election was over.   http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html  How often was Trump unmasked like hundreds of others?  

Gee, I wonder if the media that ridiculed Trump for weeks over his claim will admit they were wrong?  Manafort is being subjected to police state tactics to force him to tell Mueller's people what they want to hear.  Can you imagine what would have happened if he'd heard the fearless minions of the Effa Bee Eye slipping into his house and mistaken them for burglars?  If he'd fired on them, he'd be dead and there wouldn't even be a real investigation, just a jazzed up story about his desperation to avoid telling the truth.  Our nation is in DEEP trouble and if traditional, law-abiding citizens don't stand up and DEMAND justice, we're done.  I'm really beginning to believe that G. Gordon Liddy had it right.  Aim for the head when they storm through your door unannounced.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, and then said:

Gee, I wonder if the media that ridiculed Trump for weeks over his claim will admit they were wrong?   

They weren't wrong. Manafort being wiretapped is not Trump being wiretapped, especially since Manafort seems to be in a world of crap going back farther than his time with Trump. 

Edited by Farmer77

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

They weren't wrong. Manafort being wiretapped is not Trump being wiretapped, especially since Manafort seems to be in a world of crap going back farther than his time with Trump. 

Yeah, I'm sure they never listened when Manafort spoke to Trump.  What the Obama administration did with these backdoor surveillance techniques should never be repeated.  If you are honest you'll admit how furious you'd be today if it were Obama or any other Dem presidential campaign that was treated the same way Trump's was.  Dude, the man used the freaking IRS to target political opponents.  He ignored laws he didn't like.  He signed E.O.s and forced the courts to rescind illegal orders.  Trump is the answer to all those activities.  The people got sick of the lawlessness and decided that ANYONE would be better than another 4 years of Obama's taint.  The Democrats, bless their hearts, elected Trump.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Are people really so dense that they see this as some sort of vindication?

Lol. 

Since it has come out that Manafort will be indicted, it just proves there actually was a there there. Whether Trump was picked up during the tapping of Manafort and said anything incriminating to himself remains to be seen. I would be surprised if they didn't catch something, but ya never know. That meeting was timed just right not to show up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Yeah, I'm sure they never listened when Manafort spoke to Trump.

Even if so that doesnt mean Trump was wiretapped, just that Trump should probably surround himself with better people. 

3 minutes ago, and then said:

If you are honest you'll admit how furious you'd be today if it were Obama or any other Dem presidential campaign that was treated the same way Trump's was.

Again though the investigations into Manafort started in 2014 long before Trump's campaign ever got started. The picture is starting to become clear that team Trump's shadiness was picked up incidentally through those investigations. 

6 minutes ago, and then said:

The people got sick of the lawlessness and decided that ANYONE would be better than another 4 years of Obama's taint.  The Democrats, bless their hearts, elected Trump.

Ya gotta get over the election man. I get it, we all get it Trump was the better candidate and Trump won. That really has no bearing on the multitude of problems the dude and this nation are facing. 

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Lol. 

Since it has come out that Manafort will be indicted, it just proves there actually was a there there. Whether Trump was picked up during the tapping of Manafort and said anything incriminating to himself remains to be seen. I would be surprised if they didn't catch something, but ya never know. That meeting was timed just right not to show up. 

Oh yeah I watched Hannity do a whole diatribe on how the media owes Trump an apology now, talk about delusional geeeeezus. 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Even if so that doesnt mean Trump was wiretapped, just that Trump should probably surround himself with better people. 

Again though the investigations into Manafort started in 2014 long before Trump's campaign ever got started. The picture is starting to become clear that team Trump's shadiness was picked up incidentally through those investigations. 

Ya gotta get over the election man. I get it, we all get it Trump was the better candidate and Trump won. That really has no bearing on the multitude of problems the dude and this nation are facing. 

The problems we face as a nation are not being helped by this witch hunt.  All the indicators for the economy and general satisfaction with leadership at the top are UP with Trump.  This despite the constant harangues from the media.  Working people are tuned out my man.  They don't CARE.  What they will do is defeat any politician that removes Trump unless solid, incontrovertible PROOF is found that he betrayed this country to win an election.  I'd say it's the Democrats that need to get over his election.

1 minute ago, and then said:

The problems we face as a nation are not being helped by this witch hunt.

Its really stunning how similar Trump supporters and Clinton supporters have become. 

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Working people are tuned out my man.  They don't CARE.  

Thankfully the legal process already under way isnt about mob rule. 

4 minutes ago, and then said:

What they will do is defeat any politician that removes Trump unless solid, incontrovertible PROOF is found that he betrayed this country to win an election.  I

Or that he obstructed justice, which based on the earlier memo being found seems to have a better chance than most obstruction cases.

That said of course if he is removed it will be based on incontrovertible proof. 

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I'd say it's the Democrats that need to get over his election.

No really, I challenge you to go through a couple of the politics threads and see who it is that keeps posting about the 2016 election, its not those opposed to Trump. 

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh yeah I watched Hannity do a whole diatribe on how the media owes Trump an apology now, talk about delusional geeeeezus. 

The media owes him an apology for reporting, correctly, that there was no evidence he was wiretapped...after the discovery that it was his campaign manager who was wiretapped. 

And what they found was indictable. 

Why would the media owe anyone an apology...even if it was later found that Trump was correct ? (which is not what was found) The media can only report what they have evidence of. And evidence is not: Trump tweeted it this morning, so it must be true. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh please, for an admitted conspiracy nut it is laughable to see how far you will bend when a real conspiracy is against someone you despise.  Manafort was on Trump's campaign, in fact at the top for a month and that coincides with the wiretap period.  Coincidence?  How many times did Susan Rice illegally unmask Trump?  Hell no but it is fine by you since it was against Trump.  This was teh democrat party using our foreign intelligence gathering agency against the opposition and you are all for it!  My how the winds shift when you disapprove of a person.  You lose your CT card, get in line with einsteinium and the rest of the leftists.  Are you still screaming collusion?  I haven't been paying attention.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

The media owes him an apology for reporting, correctly, that there was no evidence he was wiretapped...after the discovery that it was his campaign manager who was wiretapped. 

And what they found was indictable. 

Why would the media owe anyone an apology...even if it was later found that Trump was correct ? (which is not what was found) The media can only report what they have evidence of. And evidence is not: Trump tweeted it this morning, so it must be true. 

Sorry but what he tweeted was:

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

They did, in fact, have teh wires tapped in Trump Tower.  What the media should apologize for is not even bother to look into teh story and simply call him a liar.  Mr. Clapper lied under oath and he needs to be subpoenaed as well as several on Obama's staff.  Susan Rice is already being investigated.

Also, you have zero proof that Manafort is under investigation for the FISA wiretap.  

7 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah, I'm sure they never listened when Manafort spoke to Trump.  What the Obama administration did with these backdoor surveillance techniques should never be repeated.  If you are honest you'll admit how furious you'd be today if it were Obama or any other Dem presidential campaign that was treated the same way Trump's was.  Dude, the man used the freaking IRS to target political opponents.  He ignored laws he didn't like.  He signed E.O.s and forced the courts to rescind illegal orders.  Trump is the answer to all those activities.  The people got sick of the lawlessness and decided that ANYONE would be better than another 4 years of Obama's taint.  The Democrats, bless their hearts, elected Trump.

These leaders are elected to do the will of the people, yet they get in office and do what they want. They are public servants, yet act like Kings.

10 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Lol. 

BTW, Mueller threatened to indict him in an effort to get him to turn on Trump(read make things up) in his ongoing witch hunt that has nothing to do with Russian collusion now.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Since it has come out that Manafort will be indicted, it just proves there actually was a there there.

Actually, it proves nothing.  FTR: An indictment is a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.  I've heard many a pundit/lawyer say "you can indict a ham sandwich"  

I have no idea if Manafort is dirty and neither does anyone else here.  If he is proven to be a criminal then he should face the penalty of the law.  If Trump is PROVEN to have betrayed this country then the same goes for him.  My biggest problem with those who hate Trump is not their choice to hate him.  My problem is that I know, without a doubt, that if THEY were subjected to the same standard of scrutiny and presumption of guilt, they'd be screaming injustice to anyone who'd listen, therefore they are, as a group - HYPOCRITES.

On 4/7/2017 at 10:41 AM, Einsteinium said:

You are probably right, Treason is defined as the act of betraying one's country. You could try and spin it as Treason, but probably some lesser crime would be more appropriate if they did in fact collude.

There is no statute, so I have heard from several judges on the tube, against working with a foreign government against a political opponent.  It would be, if proven, a good reason to Impeach a president, IMO, but it is not illegal at this point.  You understand that when I say PROVE, I don't mean, ACCUSE with innuendo, right?  

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No really, I challenge you to go through a couple of the politics threads and see who it is that keeps posting about the 2016 election, its not those opposed to Trump. 

Of course, they're raising hell.  The Dems are continuing the media assault, non-stop.  If one simply remains quiet and does not fight back, the sheeple begin to believe the ceaseless bleating.  If they manage to run him from office, don't be surprised to see fighting in the streets.  People are tired of this bullshirt.  They are becoming angry, now, and pretty soon it isn't just going to be antifa punks and idiot rednecks causing problems.  People on the Left have lost touch with reality and sooner or later, politicians and reporters are going to be regularly targeted unless they hide in protected enclaves.  The bottom line is that the Left AND many on the Right are playing with fire when they descend into this level of lawlessness.  The tricky thing about lawlessness is that once it starts, like a fire, it's not easy to control and everyone risks being burned.