Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lilly

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

2,038 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Merc14
48 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

It must really pain you that "4 more years of Obama" is what America actually voted for. I'm sure if Trump won the popular vote and lost the electoral college, you'd have nothing to say about it...republicans need the electoral college so bad and your own boy Trump was HATING the electoral college 4 years ago when he WRONGLY thought Obama won it but lost the popular, despite Obama winning the college and the popular vote. 

It doesn't "pain me" in the least.  Hillary, stupidly, decided to divert campaign manpower and funds from states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to CA and NY in order to bolster her popular vote numbers.  This was done so that she could enter office having won both the electoral and popular votes thereby having the mandate you are jabbering about so hysterically.   Michigan, in particular, railed against this move, telling her staff that the 5% lead they were counting on was nonexistent and Hillary was in serious trouble in the state, a prophetic warning it turns out as she lost Michigan and its 16 electoral votes. 

Well, Hillary did bolster her bolster her popular vote tally in the solidly blue states of New York and California, beating Trump by 5 million votes in those two states but a said, that wasn't the race being run, she lost the race being run and now has only little boys like you to shrilly scream popular vote while Trump sits in the White House.  Now that pains people PPO, not losing race Trump didn't run but hey, I enjoy when the other side appears ignorant, shrill and childish and you are making this a pleasant thread for me so keep it up, I enjoy, very much, humiliating you.

48 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

I'm flattered you have a cute nickname for me.

You shouldn't be flattered PPO, the nickname is an insult to your stated role as an observer.  You are p*** poor at the job and making yourself look worse with every post. 

48 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

 I might do a good job embarrassing myself,

Yes you do but thanks for doubling down@!  :tu:

Quote

but you do a good job of ignoring the facts......but then facts and Trumpets don't tend to mix, unless they're of the alternative variety ;) 

The only fact, here, that matters is Trump won the electoral vote decisively and he did it spending about half of what Hilary did. ;)

Quote

We're not your friends...whatever war you cook up next, you're on your own ;)

Oh I know you're not, that was satire.  The fact that I anger you so immensely gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling and I'll rip into you as much as you want because my side won the election and your side lost. 

BTW, being that you are a PPO, I'll remind you that the democrats didn't just lose the US presidential election, they lost the congressional election, both houses, and got clobbered down-ballot in the states in both the legislative races and governor races.   The fact that the democrats have lost 1200+ elected positions in the last 8 years, and are about to lose the Supreme Court for a generation, is what the real story is here, not that Trump beat Hillary in an ugly presidential election between two really bad candidates.  Your progressive philosophy has been totally rejected in the United States and all your side has left is taunting people about a popular vote that didn't matter.  :tu:

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Derek Willis
45 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

But that's the same everywhere. In Germany and France, the winner will probably be someone who only has 30/40% of the vote but that means the remaining percent is split between different parties. I'm not complaining about a percentage, Hillary would have only had 25% too if she had won, but not getting the job when 3 million more people voted for you...that's mob rule. Americans like to talk about America being the beacon of democracy and "leader of the free world" but doesn't practise what it preaches.

The system is never going to change anyway, the republican states won't allow it. After all, this is the second Presidency they've won in a short space of time despite not winning over the majority of those who vote.

My point is that all democratic systems are flawed, and I don't see how anyone operating under one given system can complain about another. For instance, I am sure Hillary is pleased the US does not use the two-round system used in, for instance, France. If so, in 1992 Ross Perot would have been eliminated and Bill Clinton would have gone head to head with George Bush. I am guessing here, but I would imagine far more of the 19% of people who supported Perot would have voted for Bush in the final round, in which case Hillary would have gone down in history as the wife of the candidate who lost the 1992 election.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

 

BTW, being that you are a PPO, I'll remind you that the democrats didn't just lose the US presidential election, they lost the congressional election, both houses, and got clobbered down-ballot in the states in both the legislative races and governor races.   The fact that the democrats have lost 1200+ elected positions in the last 8 years, and are about to lose the Supreme Court for a generation, is what the real story is here, not that Trump beat Hillary in an ugly presidential election between two really bad candidates.  Your progressive philosophy has been totally rejected in the United States and all your side has left is taunting people about a popular vote that didn't matter.  :tu:

 

And trump has single handedly given back all that ground the GOP gained over the last 8 years. The party sure as heck cant count on the dems running a candidate as bad as hillary again and the Trumpster is an obvious embarrassment to all but the most partisan at this point. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

It doesn't "pain me" in the least.  Hillary, stupidly, decided to divert campaign manpower and funds from states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to CA and NY in order to bolster her popular vote numbers.  This was done so that she could enter office having won both the electoral and popular votes thereby having the mandate you are jabbering about so hysterically.   Michigan, in particular, railed against this move, telling her staff that the 5% lead they were counting on was nonexistent and Hillary was in serious trouble in the state, a prophetic warning it turns out as she lost Michigan and its 16 electoral votes. 

Well, Hillary did bolster her bolster her popular vote tally in the solidly blue states of New York and California, beating Trump by 5 million votes in those two states but a said, that wasn't the race being run, she lost the race being run and now has only little boys like you to shrilly scream popular vote while Trump sits in the White House.  Now that pains people PPO, not losing race Trump didn't run but hey, I enjoy when the other side appears ignorant, shrill and childish and you are making this a pleasant thread for me so keep it up, I enjoy, very much, humiliating you.

You shouldn't be flattered PPO, the nickname is an insult to your stated role as an observer.  You are p*** poor at the job and making yourself look worse with every post. 

Yes you do but thanks for doubling down@!  :tu:

The only fact, here, that matters is Trump won the electoral vote decisively and he did it spending about half of what Hilary did. ;)

Oh I know you're not, that was satire.  The fact that I anger you so immensely gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling and I'll rip into you as much as you want because my side won the election and your side lost. 

BTW, being that you are a PPO, I'll remind you that the democrats didn't just lose the US presidential election, they lost the congressional election, both houses, and got clobbered down-ballot in the states in both the legislative races and governor races.   The fact that the democrats have lost 1200+ elected positions in the last 8 years, and are about to lose the Supreme Court for a generation, is what the real story is here, not that Trump beat Hillary in an ugly presidential election between two really bad candidates.  Your progressive philosophy has been totally rejected in the United States and all your side has left is taunting people about a popular vote that didn't matter.  :tu:

 

The way you're triggered, is truly amusing me to no end :lol: You're so mad he couldn't get a popular mandate :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
6 minutes ago, Derek Willis said:

My point is that all democratic systems are flawed, and I don't see how anyone operating under one given system can complain about another. For instance, I am sure Hillary is pleased the US does not use the two-round system used in, for instance, France. If so, in 1992 Ross Perot would have been eliminated and Bill Clinton would have gone head to head with George Bush. I am guessing here, but I would imagine far more of the 19% of people who supported Perot would have voted for Bush in the final round, in which case Hillary would have gone down in history as the wife of the candidate who lost the 1992 election.

Nice crystal ball you have there, Derek.

You forgot to mention that because of that system in France, parties and ideologies team up if their preferred candidate gets knocked out, so they can stop the candidate they absolutely don't want in. They don't just stop voting period...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
7 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Tyranny of the majority hahahaha I've heard it all.

Actually, that's what the founding fathers of the United States were concerned about when they created the Electoral College.

Information about tyranny of the majority: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alibongo
1 hour ago, aztek said:

by democracy you mean tyranny of majority? no we do not need that.

Haha.LMAO.

So democracy is mob rule by another name?

Hey, we can't have democracy because all that means is that the majority get to elect who they want, whereas the minorities don't.

So what system is better?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Derek Willis
Just now, Pop It and Shove It said:

Nice crystal ball you have there, Derek.

You forgot to mention that because of that system in France, parties and ideologies team up if their preferred candidate gets knocked out, so they can stop the candidate they absolutely don't want in. They don't just stop voting period...

Of course they team up, and that is a good system in that it prevents extremists gaining power.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, alibongo said:

Haha.LMAO.

So democracy is mob rule by another name?

Hey, we can't have democracy because all that means is that the majority get to elect who they want, whereas the minorities don't.

So what system is better?

In a democracy 51% of the people could theoretically vote to kill the other 49%.  This is why the USA is a democratic republic ruled by laws rather than ruled by the majority.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Actually, that's what the founding fathers of the United States were concerned about when they created the Electoral College.

Information about tyranny of the majority: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

Or: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/the-electoral-college-was-explicitly-designed-to-protect-slavery/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
1 minute ago, alibongo said:

Haha.LMAO.

So democracy is mob rule by another name?

Hey, we can't have democracy because all that means is that the majority get to elect who they want, whereas the minorities don't.

So what system is better?

Read this Wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

Here in the USA we have a Democratic Republic and I think it's a much better system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Actually, that's what the founding fathers of the United States were concerned about when they created the Electoral College.

Information about tyranny of the majority: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

yep, right after we kicked brits out, they still can't get over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
Just now, OverSword said:

In a democracy 51% of the people could theoretically vote to kill the other 49%.  This is why the USA is a democratic republic ruled by laws rather than ruled by the majority.

And what if 49% votes to kill 51%? What a stupid argument lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
1 minute ago, aztek said:

yep, right after we kicked brits out, they still can't get over.

You didn't kick anyone out mate, your ancestors did. If you're even a British descendant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Pop It and Shove It said:

You didn't kick anyone out mate, your ancestors did. If you're even a British descendant.

see, my point exactly, now denial stage,  get over it.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
Just now, aztek said:

see, my point exactly, get over it.

You brought it up not me ........ lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Derek Willis
1 minute ago, aztek said:

yep, right after we kicked brits out, they still can't get over.

I don't think the Brits really mind after all this time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, Pop It and Shove It said:

And what if 49% votes to kill 51%? What a stupid argument lol.

In a pure democracy majority rules.  That's why we don't live in a democracy.  If 49% voted to kill the other 51% then they lose and nobody dies.  Get it?  Maybe go back to school or wear a helmet when skating for the next time you hit your head.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

In a pure democracy majority rules.  That's why we don't live in a democracy.  If 49% voted to kill the other 51% then they lose and nobody dies.  Get it?  Maybe go back to school or wear a helmet when skating for the next time you hit your head.

What on earth are you taking about? Are you high?

You literally just claimed 51% could vote to kill 49%. What if all Trump supporters voted to kill all Muslims? Would we let the killing begin now? Minority rule is more dangerous than majority rule.

Oh dear, another triggered Trumpet is insulting me (well, trying bless them)

Edited by Pop It and Shove It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 minute ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

What on earth are you taking about? Are you high?

No, I know what I'm speaking of and the other person in the conversation is a belligerent child.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
Just now, OverSword said:

No, I know what I'm speaking of and the other person in the conversation is a belligerent child.

Is that an alternative fact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
3 minutes ago, Derek Willis said:

I don't think the Brits really mind after all this time.

judging by reaction of few here, some here are  still buthurt. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop It and Shove It
Just now, aztek said:

judging by reaction of few here, some here are  still buthurt. 

How did you go from defending Trump to "the Brits are still mad"? 

Oh, Trumpet policy: deflect deflect deflect

Edited by Pop It and Shove It
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

lmao,  thanks for proving my point. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.