Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lilly

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

2,038 posts in this topic

Derek Willis
2 minutes ago, aztek said:

judging by reaction of few here, some here are  still buthurt. 

Well, I am fine with it - but I am one-eighth American, so perhaps I still have one foot (or part of one foot) in Pennsylvania. 

• Like 1

Pop It and Shove It
1 minute ago, Derek Willis said:

Well, I am fine with it - but I am one-eighth American, so perhaps I still have one foot (or part of one foot) in Pennsylvania. 

I'm mad as hell, British going back 1000 years here...but I really really want to be ruled by Trump, or should I say Putin :mellow:

OverSword

Whether there is any merit to the President's accusations or not, he is a loudmouthed fool that desperately needs to stop tweeting and discuss things with his cabinet before going public.

• Like 5

alibongo
20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

In a democracy 51% of the people could theoretically vote to kill the other 49%.  This is why the USA is a democratic republic ruled by laws rather than ruled by the majority.

That's more or less what happened with Brexit.

• Like 2

BlackBearWolf

Why do we need representatives in a democracy? They are too easy manipulated and easily bribed.

We should just vote on laws and propositions. I really do not see the point of having representatives or political parties. These figure heads are so fake and all have ulterior motives.

Pop It and Shove It
9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Whether there is any merit to the President's accusations or not, he is a loudmouthed fool that desperately needs to stop tweeting and discuss things with his cabinet before going public.

Least we can agree on something..

AnchorSteam
2 hours ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

When did the hacking become "mythical"?

Post proof that it happened. Prove that Putin hacked our voting booths, or stop bringing it up.

• Like 5

aztek
8 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Why do we need representatives in a democracy?

we do not, but we are not a democracy either,

as far as people voting on laws, it sounds even worst. (i do not want millions welfare queens vote on how much of my taxes be used for their welfare). 

what we need less protection for those representatives, so they can be easily removed, that alone will change some things

• Like 2

Pop It and Shove It
1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

Post proof that it happened. Prove that Putin hacked our voting booths, or stop bringing it up.

Nobody ever claimed the voting booths were hacked lol. The DNC was hacked (so was the RNC) but only the DNC material was leaked and frankly it wasn't even bad, hysteria was made out of out nothing to make Hillary look bad and to try and disillusion Bernie voters.  I'll take 17 intelligence communities word over what happened than yours and Trumpets, sorry..

AnchorSteam
35 minutes ago, alibongo said:

Haha.LMAO.

So democracy is mob rule by another name?

Hey, we can't have democracy because all that means is that the majority get to elect who they want, whereas the minorities don't.

So what system is better?

There is also this little thing called "Liberty", a word lots of people have heard, but few understand.

Here is how it was explained to me;

"Democracy is three wolves and a goat voting on what to have for Dinner. Liberty is a Goat with a gun contesting the vote."

Does that help?

• Like 5

aztek
3 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

even if he did, it is the electors who make election, not popular votes,

• Like 2

BlackBearWolf
Just now, AnchorSteam said:

When has anyone claimed the voting machine were hacked? You are the only one making that claim...

The claim is they influenced the election by releasing private e-mails of Hillary's campaign manager

The fact they did not hack trumps emails (They probably did) and release them as well shows a preferred candidate they wanted to win.....

They are meddling and creating narrative. (All politicians, governments, and news agencies do this) Propaganda!

anyone fool can recognize this

• Like 1

alibongo
36 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Read this Wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

Here in the USA we have a Democratic Republic and I think it's a much better system.

No country that can elect a leader like Trump can claim to have a better system.

• Like 1

aztek
Just now, BlackBearWolf said:

The claim is they influenced the election by releasing private e-mails of Hillary's campaign manager

you mean those leaks influenced electors??? that i'd like to see a proof of, or at least a single evidence

• Like 1

Farmer77
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

even if he did, it is the electors who make election, not popular votes,

So as long as the electors themselves didnt get hacked it doesnt matter?  :lol: precious, just precious 

• Like 2

Farmer77
1 minute ago, aztek said:

you mean those leaks influenced electors??? that i'd like to see a proof of, or at least a single evidence

My how quickly precious devolved into desperate 

AnchorSteam
1 minute ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Nobody ever claimed the voting booths were hacked lol. The DNC was hacked (so was the RNC) but only the DNC material was leaked and frankly it wasn't even bad, hysteria was made out of out nothing to make Hillary look bad and to try and disillusion Bernie voters.  I'll take 17 intelligence communities word over what happened than yours and Trumpets, sorry..

You keep calling me that, maybe I should go ahead and go over to that side, if whinging creatures like you represent the alternative.

You were also refuted very well on the previous page, and all you had for a response was to try to joke on the other guy for getting "mad" at you... which is precisly the reaction that you are Trolling for in every single one of your posts.

That's pretty pathetic.

BTW-

The Hackers tried to break into the RNC, they FAILED.

Isn't the fact that there ARE 17 Intelligence agencies for one country a little disturbing?

I have never seen that proof, cna anyone link me to something solid?

Bernie was CHEATED, it was vicious, needless and totally corrupt and the chairwench of the DNC had to resign in a frenzy of shame in the middle of the damn Convention!  I don't know what brand of Kool Aid you are drinking, that that is far from a minor event!

Jeez, get a clue, will you?

• Like 2

BlackBearWolf
6 minutes ago, aztek said:

we do not, but we are not a democracy either,

as far as people voting on laws, it sounds even worst. (i do not want millions welfare queens vote on how much of my taxes be used for their welfare). 

what we need less protection for those representatives, so they can be easily removed, that alone will change some things

That implies there are more people on welfare than people who are not. It would take all the people on welfare plus a good percentage of people who are not on welfare to pass some free money giveaway that you claim would happen.

• Like 1

aztek
Just now, Farmer77 said:

So as long as the electors themselves didnt get hacked it doesnt matter?  :lol: precious, just precious 

you'll have to rephrase that, we are talking about electors being influenced by leaks, pay attention.

AnchorSteam
1 minute ago, BlackBearWolf said:

That implies there are more people on welfare than people who are not. It would take all the people on welfare plus a good percentage of people who are not on welfare to pass some free money giveaway that you claim would happen.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Deficit Spending. 

It must really suck to be a Millennial, knowing that you will either be a Debt Slave thanks to your ancestors, or have to overthrow the entire system just to draw a free breathe.

aztek

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

My how quickly precious devolved into desperate 

desperate is your and entire left inability to show any evidence of electors influence.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Pop It and Shove It
1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

You keep calling me that, maybe I should go ahead and go over to that side, if whinging creatures like you represent the alternative.

You were also refuted very well on the previous page, and all you had for a response was to try to joke on the other guy for getting "mad" at you... which is precisly the reaction that you are Trolling for in every single one of your posts.

That's pretty pathetic.

BTW-

The Hackers tried to break into the RNC, they FAILED.

Isn't the fact that there ARE 17 Intelligence agencies for one country a little disturbing?

I have never seen that proof, cna anyone link me to something solid?

Bernie was CHEATED, it was vicious, needless and totally corrupt and the chairwench of the DNC had to resign in a frenzy of shame in the middle of the damn Convention!  I don't know what brand of Kool Aid you are drinking, that that is far from a minor event!

Jeez, get a clue, will you?

He didn't refute me one bit, he insulted me over and over with no real argument...and the fact you think that's a rebuttal shows how dim you are and that you were always on *that* side to begin with. Bernie wasn't cheated either, some insiders just preferred Hillary to run and thought she was a better candidate. Hillary won the primary with 3.8 million more votes than Bernie.

Where exactly is the screwjob?

BlackBearWolf
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

It's just like what is happening to trump now. When headlines of possible scandals surround a candidate it makes people second guess and lose trust.

That's why I propose no more politicians. too easily manipulated and so easy to mess up because of human Idioms.  

Farmer77
Just now, aztek said:

you'll have to rephrase that, we are talking about electors being influenced by leaks, pay attention.

Oh so as long as the electors weren't influenced by a foreign superpower's attempts to influence the election - apparently in collusion with one of the candidates - none of it matters .........OK 

Merc14
26 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

The way you're triggered, is truly amusing me to no end :lol: You're so mad he couldn't get a popular mandate :lol:

Why in the world would I be mad when Trump won the election and Hillary lost it?  I despise Hilary Clinton and my joy at her loss was, and still is, truly immense so you are very much in the wrong about my anger PPO and anyone who feels the same way about Hillary will tell you the same thing.   Sorry to disappoint you PPO but November 8th was a huge, huge win for me and people like me and nothing about it angers me in the least.   Now let's hope the impanel a grand jury and start sending subpoenas for Hillary's public corruption trial.  If that doesn't happen then yes, I will be angry.

BTW, you were very wrong above (nothing new there), mob rule is not our electoral system, mob rule is what you are ranting about, a pure democracy, and a proper education would've taught you that.   A democracy only lasts as long as it takes a majority to realize they can vote themselves the wealth others have accumulated and from thereon always vote for the candidate who promises them more benefits.  At that point the descent into anarchy is steep and failure inevitable.    Winston Churchill summed it up best when he said “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”   :tu:

• Like 1