Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lilly

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

2,038 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

BlackBearWolf
4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

President Trump has nothing to hide, Obama does.

Do you truly believe Trump is un corruptible? He comes across as the type willing to bend or break the rules to get ahead. I see most people in power this way. Why is he different? What gives him the moral high ground on anything?

 

I cannot understand this type of hero worship

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
4 minutes ago, toast said:

Follow up in 6 month. Or so.

We should apply that to a lot of things. Remember everyone, Trump has barely been in Office more than a month. The olde guard is still moving their things out while the new administration is hanging pictures. Considering how slowly the judicial process works, I bet we won't see a formal case opened against Hillary until late this year, if it happens. Any new President must feel caught up in a whirlwind of voices during the first few weeks as they try and get situated. I know what's it like to start with a new company - can't imagine what it's like being briefed as POTUS. Let's let the dust settle and his cabinet get comfortable before we start pointing fingers and complaining about lost promises. The groundwork is still being laid...soon enough we'll see what Trump is really made of, for better or worse.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 hour ago, and then said:

You REALLY want to go there?  If the administration has to wait for months (years?) for any evidence to be put forward to buttress the damning accusations being trumpeted by the media 24/7, then I'd say the poor wee snowflakes need to develop a little patience as well.  Childish.

...that's not a reasonable or fair argument. Trump has lost two members of his cabinet for lying under oath about connections to Russian officials already and we have no idea how many more will also be forced from office in the months to come. It was the media that exposed this. You're just mad that they made Trump and his administration look bad. They deserved it. There is nothing undemocratic about that.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
53 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

 Someone must of all either missed the memo or just didn't get it  when Trump said  he knows how the game is played & that no one can beat him at it because of it & that he's the best at it , this  is just going to drain the swamp , 

 

By using his twitter account?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
17 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

We should apply that to a lot of things. Remember everyone, Trump has barely been in Office more than a month. The olde guard is still moving their things out while the new administration is hanging pictures. Considering how slowly the judicial process works, I bet we won't see a formal case opened against Hillary until late this year, if it happens. Any new President must feel caught up in a whirlwind of voices during the first few weeks as they try and get situated. I know what's it like to start with a new company - can't imagine what it's like being briefed as POTUS. Let's let the dust settle and his cabinet get comfortable before we start pointing fingers and complaining about lost promises. The groundwork is still being laid...soon enough we'll see what Trump is really made of, for better or worse.

Waaaaiiiit a minute though, he has done a ton in his first month in office which can be directly discussed in fact thats something he and his surrogates have bragged about. 

 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...that's not a reasonable or fair argument. Trump has lost two members of his cabinet for lying under oath about connections to Russian officials already and we have no idea how many more will also be forced from office in the months to come. It was the media that exposed this. You're just mad that they made Trump and his administration look bad. They deserved it. There is nothing undemocratic about that.  

First, Trump hasn't  exactly "lost" any cabinet members...he fired General Flynn himself. Sessions simply recused himself from the investigation.

Second, it's not illegal for anyone to be in contact with the Russians. What would be illegal would be colluding with the Russians to interfere in the election process...something that has yet to be proven.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBearWolf

So if it turns out Obama had nothing to do with Trump being wire taped, and Trump is getting his info from Breitbart instead of CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

So if it turns out Obama had nothing to do with Trump being wire taped, and Trump is getting his info from Breitbart instead of CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

 

SInce the president cant be sued for his actions in office and twitter isnt sworn testimony im not sure what could be done .......well, beyond billions of people pointing and laughing at our nation and its president. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

Obama prbly had little reason to do so, Hillary otoh, had a lot more reasons. she was one of Obama administration people, so one can see trump blame obama personally, others may ses it as a accusation of his administration.

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBearWolf
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

SInce the president cant be sued for his actions in office and twitter isnt sworn testimony im not sure what could be done .......well, beyond billions of people pointing and laughing at our nation and its president. 

Correct me if I am wrong but is not everyone monitored by nsa in the USA. I have heard that there are certain trigger words and phrases that can be said that trigger red flags. And also meta data is recorded on every phone call everyone makes. I dont know all the ins and outs but shouldn't any candidate assume they are potentially being spied on by their own or foreign governments?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
9 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

So if it turns out Obama had nothing to do with Trump being wire taped, and Trump is getting his info from Breitbart instead of CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

 

So if it turns out Trump had nothing to do with the Russians trying to mess with the election, and Obama got his info from team Hillary instead of  CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

See how it works both ways.

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
Just now, Lilly said:

First, Trump hasn't  exactly "lost" any cabinet members...he fired General Flynn himself. Sessions simply recused himself from the investigation.

Second, it's not illegal for anyone to be in contact with the Russians. What would be illegal would be colluding with the Russians to interfere in the election process...something that has yet to be proven.

That's a petty point, Lilly. He fired Flynn cause he compromised himself and lied. Trump practiced damage control. Thats all. Sessions refuses to investigate those tainted with meeting Russians cause he is implicated. If he wasn't then it wouldn't be an issue. Sessions is now damaged goods and will be out once the furore dies down. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, BlackBearWolf said:

Correct me if I am wrong but is not everyone monitored by nsa in the USA. I have heard that there are certain trigger words and phrases that can be said that trigger red flags. And also meta data is recorded on every phone call everyone makes. I dont know all the ins and outs but shouldn't any candidate assume they are potentially being spied on by their own or foreign governments?

I think the sad answer is basically yes but I dont think we fully grasp what it is the NSA is doing in its entirety. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

So if it turns out Trump had nothing to do with the Russians trying to mess with the election, and Obama got his info from team Hillary instead of the CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

See how it works both ways.

Well in theory but its the intelligence agencies telling us that Trump and co had inappropriate contact with the Russkies not Obama. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
Just now, Captain Risky said:

That's a petty point, Lilly. He fired Flynn cause he compromised himself and lied. Trump practiced damage control. Thats all. Sessions refuses to investigate those tainted with meeting Russians cause he is implicated. If he wasn't then it wouldn't be an issue. Sessions is now damaged goods and will be out once the furore dies down. 

The point is that no one was found guilty of a criminal action (not really a petty point).

Sessions may indeed end up being given the boot as well. However, whether or not he will be found guilty of any criminal action has yet to be determined.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Lilly said:

Sessions may indeed end up being given the boot as well. However, whether or not he will be found guilty of any criminal action has yet to be determined.

As much as it saddens me to say so (for my own reasons) I dont think there is a case for actual perjury, at least not a provable one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

i think we really overestimate what nsa does, if they were all over each call/email, we would not have neither 911, nor Boston marathon,.along with other acts of terror, and mass shootings, nsa helped stop exactly 0 of them. so what's all their data worth?

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Well in theory but its the intelligence agencies telling us that Trump and co had inappropriate contact with the Russkies not Obama. 

I must have missed something...which agency has said that the Trump campaign had inappropriate contact with the Russians? Last I heard team Trump was only under investigation and no evidence had been found as of yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBearWolf
Just now, Lilly said:

So if it turns out Trump had nothing to do with the Russians trying to mess with the election, and Obama got his info from team Hillary instead of the CIA.

Should there be consequences for throwing out such allegations?

See how it works both ways.

Wait so Hillary was the first to find out that Russians hacked her and the first to bring it to public's attention? I thought the CIA and FBI found this out.  You are claiming the Obama administration was basing their information on Russian meddling on what Hillary said. That is news to me.

Also I have never heard Obama or Hillary claim they know Trump is in collusion with the russians. Unike like Trump  who claims to know that Obama hacked him.  Hillary and Obama have been silent about all this since they left power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I must have missed something...which agency has said that the Trump campaign had inappropriate contact with the Russians? Last I heard team Trump was only under investigation and no evidence had been found as of yet.

You are correct its the intelligence agencies who believe it has happened and are thusly investigating they have not yet provided evidence of said claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
9 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The point is that no one was found guilty of a criminal action (not really a petty point).

Sessions may indeed end up being given the boot as well. However, whether or not he will be found guilty of any criminal action has yet to be determined.

He has already opened himself up to perjury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

so they are investigating based on evidence that everyone wants to see, but they wont show it  to anyone?, add too much stink about it from every msm, and it looks just like a lie that can not be substantiated, but so beneficial to one  side, the side that is doing the lying, and stalling. 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
2 minutes ago, BlackBearWolf said:

 

Also I have never heard Obama or Hillary claim they know Trump is in collusion with the russians. Unike like Trump  who claims to know that Obama hacked him.  Hillary and Obama have been silent about all this since they left power.

Yep, back in the campaign Clinton was indeed talking about the Russians. Take a look here (scroll down to the video of July 2016): http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-hillary-clinton-campaign-raises-1469368571-htmlstory.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

so they are investigating based on evidence that everyone wants to see, but they wont show it  to anyone?, add too much stink about it from every msm, and it looks just like a lie that can not be substantiated, but so beneficial to one  side, the side that is doing the lying, and stalling. 

I will give you that, there's certainly been no evidence shown.

Now, which side is doing the lying...I have no idea. This is why I want to see the evidence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
7 minutes ago, aztek said:

so they are investigating based on evidence that everyone wants to see, but they wont show it  to anyone?, add too much stink about it from every msm, and it looks just like a lie that can not be substantiated, but so beneficial to one  side, the side that is doing the lying, and stalling. 

You're right of course, I mean all criminal investigations include the investigators laying the evidence they have to the public before charges are even filed :rolleyes::rofl: ..........its just sounding desperate at this point amigo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.