Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lilly

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

2,038 posts in this topic

Lilly

I just had one hell of a thought...What if everyone is guilty? I mean, what if Trump et al really are in cahoots with the Russians? What if Obama et al really are guilty of violating the Constitution?

What a mess that would be. Oh, and Paul Ryan would be President (unless he's done something too?).

• Like 2

aztek
16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You're right of course, I mean all criminal investigations include the investigators laying the evidence they have to the public before charges are even filed :rolleyes::rofl: ..........its just sounding desperate at this point amigo. 

there was plenty of evidence made public when Clinton was investigated, because evidence did exist,. yet here, not a single evidence, plenty of stink, get real amigo.

you keep saying desperate, but it is really you who is desperate. i'm otoh, indifferent, my life will not change in any way regardless who is in the office. 

Edited by aztek

AnchorSteam
14 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I just had one hell of a thought...What if everyone is guilty?...

We are;

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229

Merc14
36 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well in theory but its the intelligence agencies telling us that Trump and co had inappropriate contact with the Russkies not Obama. 

Actually the intelligence agencies have all come forward and stated unequivocally that no evidence of collusion has been found.  Do a search.

• Like 3

Lilly

The time is fast approaching the point where some kind of actual evidence needs to be shown. People are starting to just 'lose it' and the end result could be civil unrest beyond what this country has ever seen. So, either show the evidence that Trump has colluded with the Russians or knock off the allegations and just accept that he's now the POTUS.

As to the wiretapping, same applies...we need to see some evidence pronto.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 3

Farmer77
Just now, aztek said:

there was plenty of evidence made public when Clinton was investigated, because evidence did exist,

That doesnt make it standard  practice and its a tad bit disingenuous , or naive i suppose,  to insinuate otherwise . I mean if all you care about is getting over "the other side" then run with it 

Farmer77
52 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Actually the intelligence agencies have all come forward and stated unequivocally that no evidence of collusion has been found.  Do a search.

Folowed your advise and this was the second link: 

US spies have 'considerable intelligence' on high-level Trump-Russia talks, claims ex-NSA analyst 

A former National Security Agency (NSA) counterintelligence officer says US agents have “considerable intelligence” of high-level Russians discussing collusion with Donald Trump’s election team

Edited by Farmer77

aztek
9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That doesnt make it standard  

lol, it is pretty much standard, if evidence is present it is always made public, especially if case is big enough, when entire country watching it.

your reaction reminds me how cops are handling  police misconduct investigations, when they know they are at fault, they will never provide anything, saying we can not comment on active investigation, yet if there is an evidence, or a video showing they are in the right, they make it public right away.

• Like 2

BlackBearWolf
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Yep, back in the campaign Clinton was indeed talking about the Russians. Take a look here (scroll down to the video of July 2016): http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-hillary-clinton-campaign-raises-1469368571-htmlstory.html

The claim you made is Hillary told the Oboma administration that Trump was in collusion with Russia.

The Article just quotes Hillary saying that here "Email leaks are helping Trump." 

It then quotes Manafort saying "These a just obfuscations, the Russians have nothing to do with it."

Then Manafort resigned

Farmer77
1 minute ago, aztek said:

lol, it is pretty much standard, if evidence is present it is always made public, especially if case is big enough, when entire country watching it.

your reaction reminds me how cops are handling  police misconduct investigations, when they know they are at fault, they will never provide anything, saying we can not comment on active investigation, yet if there is an evidence, or a video showing they are in the right, they make it public right away.

All personal goals and desires aside I really do think this is too important of an issue to have any evidence, if it does exist, flaunted in the open where it could give a potential traitor to the US a chance to prepare a defense. 

toast
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

SInce the president cant be sued for his actions in office

So he cannot be held responsible and accused for defamation, which is a criminal offence in the US as well?

Merc14
Just now, Farmer77 said:

US spies have 'considerable intelligence' on high-level Trump-Russia talks, claims ex-NSA analyst 

A former National Security Agency (NSA) counterintelligence officer says US agents have “considerable intelligence” of high-level Russians discussing collusion with Donald Trump’s election team

Maybe it is time we stop listening to these unnamed sources.  I repeat, all intelligence chiefs have come forward and said there is no evidence to present because they found nothing.   Post a link to your evidence and I'll be glad to look but that is a link to an unnamed source  with no evidence to show saying things he can't back up.  In other words it is utter BS and you believe it because you want to.  Let me ask you a question, with all these former Obamaites leaking info left and right wouldn't we have seen this so called evidence by now if it existed?   Why didn't your incredible source produce this proof? 

We are going on two months of this garbage now and to date, not one piece of evidence has been presented to back up your accusation.  None.  Zilch, Nada.   Podesta's emails account was hacked using the oldest trick in the book and to top it off the moron was using "password" as his password.  My 11 year old could've hacked that account because password is the first word you use when you try and get into someone's account.  That is all we know at this point in time so al the rest is garbage, rumors and innuendo.   

• Like 4

aztek
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

All personal goals and desires aside I really do think this is too important of an issue to have any evidence, if it does exist, flaunted in the open where it could give a potential traitor to the US a chance to prepare a defense. 

lol, so he is a traitor now? now that is desperate .lol

Lilly
1 minute ago, BlackBearWolf said:

The claim you made is Hillary told the Oboma administration that Trump was in collusion with Russia.

I didn't make any claims. My response was just an attempt (using humor which I gather didn't work) to show how one can blame this one or that one...but without any evidence all one has is finger pointing

Who knows for sure if what this one or that one actually said about the other one is true or not...we've been shown no evidence for goodness sakes!

• Like 2

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, toast said:

So he cannot be held responsible and accused for defamation, which is a criminal offence in the US as well?

I have to be honest I did not realize that defamation was a criminal offense. 

• Like 2

Farmer77
Just now, aztek said:

Not what im saying. In fact ive said several times it will be a day to rejoice if he is exonerated. 

What i am saying is that is the potential ramifications of what is being investigated could be finding out that yes, he is a traitor. 

aztek
11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not what im saying. In fact ive said several times it will be a day to rejoice if he is exonerated. 

What i am saying is that is the potential ramifications of what is being investigated could be finding out that yes, he is a traitor. 

ok, since not a single piece of evidence was presented, also organisation that did investigate found no ties, no Russian involvement, it pretty much tells me it is nothing but another one of desperate liberal lies. i will change my opinion when it is proven otherwise, but for now, traitor is not trump.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

F3SS
4 hours ago, BlackBearWolf said:

Why do we need representatives in a democracy? They are too easy manipulated and easily bribed.

We should just vote on laws and propositions. I really do not see the point of having representatives or political parties. These figure heads are so fake and all have ulterior motives.

We basically hire these guys to manage and delegate tasks to put it simply. If we don't vote for them then they're not representatives. If they're not representative of us then why would we want them to make up laws, which btw you put a lot of faith into the fact that lots of people would properly review, if at all, and vote. That's a big task to ask of the general public. That's why we hire middlemen to do it. Am I arguing that things work perfectly now? No but there is no better system. What we really lack are term limits and accountability. 

4 hours ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Nobody ever claimed the voting booths were hacked lol. The DNC was hacked (so was the RNC) but only the DNC material was leaked and frankly it wasn't even bad, hysteria was made out of out nothing to make Hillary look bad and to try and disillusion Bernie voters.  I'll take 17 intelligence communities word over what happened than yours and Trumpets, sorry..

Bernie was cheated so horribly bad and even still have that horrid woman a run for her money while she had the entire backing of the media and the full weight and power of the dnc and the democrat congress. Meanwhile the leaks weren't nothing. They were a testament to the character of her and her cohorts and shed light on the much suspected collusion between her and the media and her and the violent trouble makers wreaking havoc at Trump rallies across the nation. 

• Like 2

F3SS

You know what's missing from this tumultuous time? Good music. The last time our country was acting so bonkers in the 60's and 70's scores of classic and timeless songs were written both about the time and for the heck of it but nonetheless good music came out of it. If anyone mentions Kanye or some other modern crap music on today's top 40 I will request your banning from this site and life in general.

• Like 5

Farmer77
9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

You know what's missing from this tumultuous time? Good music. The last time our country was acting so bonkers in the 60's and 70's scores of classic and timeless songs were written both about the time and for the heck of it but nonetheless good music came out of it. If anyone mentions Kanye or some other modern crap music on today's top 40 I will request your banning from this site and life in general.

Theres some out there IDK if you would call it good or not 

Prophets of Rage

Prophets Of Rage combines the sonic firepower of
Rage Against The Machine, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill

We can no longer stand on the sidelines of history. Dangerous times demand dangerous songs.
It's time to take the power back.

Personally I prefer good old hippy stuff: 

• Like 1

Merc14
29 minutes ago, aztek said:

One thing that people, at least here, are not addressing is that there is indeed a law being broken and that law is the federal espionage act.  Whoever is leaking this info is leaking top level US intelligence information gathered via wiretaps and then disseminating that info to the general public on their own volition.  This is a felony offense and this person(s) should serve jail time.   Sessions needs to impanel a grand jury and subpoena everyone who handles these wiretaps to find out who is playing fast and loose with US intelligence information via a federal prosecutor.

• Like 5

F3SS
22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Theres some out there IDK if you would call it good or not 

Prophets of Rage

Prophets Of Rage combines the sonic firepower of
Rage Against The Machine, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill

We can no longer stand on the sidelines of history. Dangerous times demand dangerous songs.
It's time to take the power back.

Personally I prefer good old hippy stuff: 

Sorry don't know them and I know there's some decent stuff out there but I don't think there's anything out there today that's going to be widely recognized and getting airplay in 30-40-50 years if even 20. Maybe that's the bias of my age but I really think I'm right.

• Like 1

OverSword
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

The time is fast approaching the point where some kind of actual evidence needs to be shown. People are starting to just 'lose it' and the end result could be civil unrest beyond what this country has ever seen. So, either show the evidence that Trump has colluded with the Russians or knock off the allegations and just accept that he's now the POTUS.

As to the wiretapping, same applies...we need to see some evidence pronto.

They need to make sure there is evidence before they say one thing to the press or public.  That goes double for tweeting.  What a ****ing moron Trump is with that twitter account.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Derek Willis
44 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

One thing that people, at least here, are not addressing is that there is indeed a law being broken and that law is the federal espionage act.  Whoever is leaking this info is leaking top level US intelligence information gathered via wiretaps and then disseminating that info to the general public on their own volition.  This is a felony offense and this person(s) should serve jail time.   Sessions needs to impanel a grand jury and subpoena everyone who handles these wiretaps to find out who is playing fast and loose with US intelligence information via a federal prosecutor.

I am asking this as a non-American, but is anyone really leaking anything? Or is the media and others just pretending there are leaks to make up stories and attempt to discredit people?

Lilly
17 minutes ago, Derek Willis said:

I am asking this as a non-American, but is anyone really leaking anything? Or is the media and others just pretending there are leaks to make up stories and attempt to discredit people?

No, there are actual leaks of information that have not been released via proper means.

Edited by Lilly
syntax
  • Like 2