Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lilly

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

2,038 posts in this topic

Hammerclaw
1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, that was clear in the first version - if you were curious.

Hit quote instead of edit.

RavenHawk
Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Hit quote instead of edit.

Then you need to recuse and resign from the forum immediately!  :)

• Like 7

Hammerclaw
20 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Then you need to recuse and resign from the forum immediately!  :)

I will not be silenced, sir, unlike the press who have gone from baroque disbelief to sudden stony silence on the topic. The truth and their own cleverness has come back to bite their backsides, I suspect. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 6

Hammerclaw

After having a good laugh over their lattes and cappuccino, the press must have idly lifted the rock over the President's outrageous accusations and were shocked into silence by the squirming mass they found beneath.

• Like 4

MWoo7
22 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

and were shocked into silence by the squirming mass they found beneath.

:DA poet eh?   UUUpdate ! I meant creative writing

Gnostic ehm ? Druid hahahahaha !

I for one absolutely LOVE clever writing !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

ellapenella
29 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I will not be silenced, sir, unlike the press who have gone from baroque disbelief to sudden stony silence on the topic. The truth and their own cleverness has come back to bite their backsides, I suspect. 

• Like 2

skliss
1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Because Obama is no fool and he didn't order it.....directly?  Because underlings whose jobs were on the line took a hint or took it on themselves to do it? Don't forget this administration's history of over-reaching in intelligence gathering. Finding a smoking gun would have made how it was found, incidental.

Exactly, history of over-reach..... look at James Rosen and wiretapping him for no reason. IMO they really thought that they could absolutely do anything they wanted because they believed Hillary would win and it would all be ignored and those involved would be protected.

• Like 2

ellapenella

Oh the news, pants on fire liars

• Like 2

Merc14
1 hour ago, skliss said:

Exactly, history of over-reach..... look at James Rosen and wiretapping him for no reason. IMO they really thought that they could absolutely do anything they wanted because they believed Hillary would win and it would all be ignored and those involved would be protected.

Remember way back when Matt Lauer had the audacity to ask Hillary about her email server and she went back stage and threw a raging tantrum, screaming at her hatchetmen for not sufficiently muzzling Lauer beforehand?  One of the things she was reported to have screamed was "If that F#####G b****** wins we all hang from nooses!!" and I have often wondered what horrors she had committed that were so egregious she needed the presidency to cover them up?  Of course there is the Clinton Foundation and her public corruption but I would guess there are a lot more ugly things and Obama probably had his hand in some of them.

With regard to the above, the problem the democrats are forgetting is that they aren't in power and that these investigations they are clamoring for have a strange way of exposing other scandals and crimes once the rocks start getting turned over.  How many crimes did Holder and Lynch cover up simply by not impaneling a grand jury with subpoena power?  Another problem they should've though about is Hillary no longer has the power to shut her minions up, the threat of retribution is long gone, forever, and so people will sing rather than go to jail for the reprobates. 

I think the MSM is just now realizing that this game they are playing isn't the same one they have been playing since the Clintons took power and took over the DNC 20 years ago.  Trump isn't intimidated by their attacks and the Clinton/Obama machine doesn't have the power to punish and harass witnesses because none of these people will ever be in power again.   Sessions needs to root out the leakers and throw them in jail and then impanel a grand jury when the FBI reports they have enough to prosecute Clinton and her foundation.            

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

OverSword
1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

48 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh the news, pants on fire liars

Ella, these videos are not evidence.  They are hearsay. 

• Like 2

MWoo7

Merc's dissertations and treatise are killing me softly:rofl:

But I can't stop reading ahahhahahahaha !~:D

Edited by MWoo7

thedutchiedutch
15 hours ago, and then said:

http://lidblog.com/same-ny-times-reporter/

On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones.” That’s right, the same NY Times reporter who was one of the sources for the President’s claim, said that there was no evidence for the claim.

The first story by Mr. Schmidt appeared on the NY Times website the evening of January 19, 2017 and appeared on the front page of the paper the morning of Inauguration Day, January 20, 2017:

Trump's "team" were subjected to taps looking for crimes.  When none were found, the DoJ made the issue on of national security and the FISA court judge issued a warrant for wiretapping.  You can spin that any way you like but the bottom line is that a sitting US president asked for and received permission to wiretap a presidential candidate from the opposition.  Obama's DoJ does NOTHING without his approval.  This may seem funny to you folks across the pond but when real violence breaks out in this country, you're apt to be paying a lot more for everything.  Global markets get jittery when the Fed chair breaks wind without advanced warning.  Imagine the effect of civil unrest and bloodshed in multiple US cities over the perceived lawlessness of this coup attempt.  All it will take is an exchange of gunfire at a protest and then it will be ON.

Look, it's simple. Trump tweeted "How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!" This is a serious accusation and the burden of proof lies with the party making the assertion. Why isn't Trump producing it ? He could have Obama arrested if this is true. Stop deflecting and concentrate on the real issue here and that is that Trump is full of crap.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 2

RavenHawk
6 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Stop deflecting and concentrate on the real issue here and that is that Trump is full of crap.

That is deflecting.  That is not an issue.  It is an opinion.  The real issue is, “Who tapped Flynn?”

• Like 2

Paranormal Panther
19 hours ago, BlackBearWolf said:

But the truth is you do not know what kind of cake you are getting with Donald either.

If you got to see what his emails are like I am sure you would have a much better understanding of the type of cake he is. 

That's true, but we know that the Clinton cake is poison. Let's work with the recipe that we actually have.

• Like 1

thedutchiedutch
8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That is deflecting.  That is not an issue.  It is an opinion.  The real issue is, “Who tapped Flynn?”

The real issue is that Trump made accusations without proof and without proof you are basically making a hopeless case out of thin air and when you are making a hopeless case out of thin air you are full of crap in my opinion.

• Like 4

Paranormal Panther
19 hours ago, F3SS said:

I think it would get a few obligatory finger wags then be dismissed as Trump never having a chance anyways.

It must've been said a million times here that Donald was the great unknown yet we knew exactly who and what she was. I don't think many would disagree that voting Trump was the great crapshoot of our time. 

That begs the question. What does "FOT" mean?

• Like 2

Paranormal Panther
14 hours ago, alibongo said:

Well, it is the worst, isn't it.

The best you can say about Mr Trumps presidency so far is that it has supplied a rich vein of comedy to the rest of the world.

You *would* say that if you were uninformed and got all of your news from progressive comedy shows. Sadly, those people vote.

• Like 2

Paranormal Panther
12 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

If i come across as argumentative then it isn't by design. I agree, Pence would make a more acceptable president and certainly one with less baggage. Just a shame that Trump is his own worse enemy. I like the fact that he has great idea's and that he proposed an alternative direction than the current fake political custodians. But he's acting like a goose. That's dangerous. He has to go.   

I agree with most of that. Pence acts and sounds more presidential, but his presidency would bring its own controversies with it. It's guaranteed that gay conversion therapy would be one of them, and his views on homosexuality would be highlighted by his enemies to make him look like a dangerous fanatic like Fred Phelps. We would be replacing one firestorm with another firestorm.

• Like 2

F3SS
24 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're asking the wrong guy. Never seen the acronym. Have I missed something?

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

.ZZ.
34 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "Father of Twins" ;)

• Like 3

Hammerclaw

FOT-Full On Throttle.

• Like 3

Paranormal Panther
36 minutes ago, F3SS said:

You're asking the wrong guy. Never seen the acronym. Have I missed something?

Look under your name. It says "FOT".

• Like 1

Paranormal Panther
29 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "Father of Twins" ;)

Is Fess the father of twins? This mystery must be solved!

• Like 2

Paranormal Panther
5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

FOT-Full On Throttle.

That sounds good. I'll go with that.

F3SS
41 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Look under your name. It says "FOT".

Jesus man I'll tell you I don't know where my mind is some days. Too many places I guess. Holy crap lol. Yes I am the Father of Twins! Good grief :hmm:

• Like 3