Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Lilly

3 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Empty accusations, no matter who makes them, are not grounds for investigation.  Unless some evidence is produced an investigation of Obama in this issue is nothing but a witch hunt and waste of money.

Nah mate that's slander and dishonest. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Probably because, "The Left", is not actually an entity controlled by one brain.

Gosh

You do know this is one of the biggest complaints about the liberals from anyone who is not a liberal, Right. The lefts love afair with hate labeling others. The Democrates have already accused Trump of being a racist along with all the other "ist's", so it's just a matter of time before CNN's expert panel have this discussion on air.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...you mean its more important to you to investigating Obama and what he knows over Trump having dealings and possibly financial transactions with a Russian bank while looking to get elected as the president of the United States?

Amazing.

We know the investigation is fact whereas the accusations against the Trump camp, even after all this time and the furious effort by the Obama administration to find a smoking gun, are still only speculation. There is not a single shred of factual information that anything improper occurred. It's pretty obvious why the Russians wanted Trump to win, so there really is no necessity for any nefarious deeds to have been committed by Trump's people. It's a marvelous house of cards the Left has built. Sadly, it will come tumbling down around them.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, and then said:

You just described ALL of the news stories about "Russian hacking" of the US election, you know that, right?  Trump should make a deal with them.  He'll post his proof as soon as they post THEIR proof.  Short of that, he did the next best thing.  He asked that both stories be investigated by Congress and it will be.

ALL of them? So every news outlet is wrong and deceitful and Trump is safeguarding the interests of the United States by refusing to back up any claims? Just doesn't sound right! 

10 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

The subject is Trump's un-presidnetial bad behaviour not how to justify Trump's actions by default. 

I don't EVER justify Trumps un-Presidential behavior or his childish actions. I will call out the media's unprofessional behavior and the Democrates childishness. 

1 minute ago, Why not said:

I don't EVER justify Trumps un-Presidential behavior or his childish actions. I will call out the media's unprofessional behavior and the Democrates childishness. 

Why are you linking the two? Open another thread on the "childish behaviour of the democrat's and we can argue that point there... Here the issue is that Trump has made serious allegations that he can't/won't back up. That's the type of behaviour that you would expect from the leaders of North Korea and ISIS NOT the president of the most democratic nation. Fair play mean anything to you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

We know the investigation is fact whereas the accusations against the Trump camp, even after all this time and the furious effort by the Obama administration to find a smoking gun, are still only speculation. There is not a single shred of factual information that anything improper occurred. It's pretty obvious why the Russians wanted Trump to win, so there really is no necessity for any nefarious deeds to have been committed by Trump's people. It's a marvelous house of cards the Left has built. Sadly, it will come tumbling down around them.

Trump's team lied under oath. The thing is that if they said the truth then it wouldn't be an issue. The democrat's and the media have every right, IMO, to push for the truth. Political truth and honour are very real principles worth fighting for. You're right there is no smoking gun... Trump's team shot themselves in the foot and Trump is trying to deflect from this by making outlandish accusations without any proof other than what he read on right wing breitbart. I think that the only ones playing cards are the republicans.  

13 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

ALL of them? So every news outlet is wrong and deceitful and Trump is safeguarding the interests of the United States by refusing to back up any claims? Just doesn't sound right! 

re bolded -- possibly...at least the majority I expect -

if a handful of billionaires who wanted Clinton in the White House with a Globalist Agenda
own most of the media, then that's not out of the question -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/06/01/these-15-billionaires-own-americas-news-media-companies/#69d4d60c660a

• Like 5

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Trump's team lied under oath. The thing is that if they said the truth then it wouldn't be an issue. The democrat's and the media have every right, IMO, to push for the truth. Political truth and honour are very real principles worth fighting for. You're right there is no smoking gun... Trump's team shot themselves in the foot and Trump is trying to deflect from this by making outlandish accusations without any proof other than what he read on right wing breitbart. I think that the only ones playing cards are the republicans.  

As I've previously stated--if being less than candid with congress was a crime half the Obama administration would be behind bars. Talking to Russians, of itself, is not a crime. The FBI investigation was and is quite real and we are not as yet privy to knowledge of it's extent. So you folks out in the provinces need hold tight to your seats. The ride is about to get bumpy.

• Like 3

Just now, bee said:

re bolded -- possibly...at least the majority I expect -

if a handful of billionaires who wanted Clinton in the White House with a Globalist Agenda
own most of the media, then that's not out of the question -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/06/01/these-15-billionaires-own-americas-news-media-companies/#69d4d60c660a

You got proof that a handful of billionaires with a global agenda are out to destroy the president of the United States or are you just copying Trump?

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

As I've previously stated--if being less than candid with congress was a crime half the Obama administration would be behind bars. Talking to Russians, of itself, is not a crime. The FBI investigation was and is quite real and we are not as yet privy to knowledge of it's extent. So you folks out in the provinces need hold tight to your seats. The ride is about to get bumpy.

Why? if the Obama administration lied and never got caught out then that doesn't mean that neither should Trump's administration or the they deserve a 'get outta jail card.' Maybe the republicans should have done their job properly and kept the proverbial b******* honest. They didn't and we can draw two conclusions from it... one, that the republicans are terrible politicians and far two trusting and two that just maybe Trump and the republicans are ultra cleaver and tried everything and they just couldn't politically harm the Obama administration cause the Obama administration did nothing wrong.

But talking of crimes... the issue here is that of perjury. That's the crime. If Trump and the Trumpets had nothing to hide as you suggest then why lie?   

11 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

You got proof that a handful of billionaires with a global agenda are out to destroy the president of the United States or are you just copying Trump?

logic my dear fellow - logic - :P

The Media is all out to bring Trump down with fake news and twisting the truth -

The merry band of Billionaires own the media* -- so they are like the front line in the '''war''' -

Not so much Soldiers of Truth - but Ragamuffins of Lies - with more money than sense.. :) 

edit to add --- * the majority of the Main Stream Media 

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

Why? if the Obama administration lied and never got caught out then that doesn't mean that neither should Trump's administration or the they deserve a 'get outta jail card.' Maybe the republicans should have done their job properly and kept the proverbial b******* honest. They didn't and we can draw two conclusions from it... one, that the republicans are terrible politicians and far two trusting and two that just maybe Trump and the republicans are ultra cleaver and tried everything and they just couldn't politically harm the Obama administration cause the Obama administration did nothing wrong.

But talking of crimes... the issue here is that of perjury. That's the crime. If Trump and the Trumpets had nothing to hide as you suggest then why lie?   

Sheer speculation and no evidence. Obama's people were caught lying or withholding information from Congress several times, over the last eight years. None served a single day of  jail. Congress isn't a court-of-law, so perjury is a relative term.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...a merry band she say's. 

yeah they think they're sitting pretty with their behind closed door political machinations -

they are merry --- drunk with power

for now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Sheer speculation and no evidence. Obama's people were caught lying or withholding information from Congress several times, over the last eight years. None served a single day of  jail. Congress isn't a court-of-law, so perjury is a relative term.

Okay... did these Obama people have to resign cause they got caught out lying and then face jail time? I know for a fact that none of the Trumpets caught out lying are going to jail for lying about the Russians. So why should the democrat's from Obama's administration get extra judicial treatment cause they're democrat's?

3 minutes ago, bee said:

yeah they think they're sitting pretty with their behind closed door political machinations -

they are merry --- drunk with power

for now

Yeah? you expose them love. ;)

Okay... did these Obama people have to resign cause they got caught out lying and then face jail time? I know for a fact that none of the Trumpets caught out lying are going to jail for lying about the Russians. So why should the democrat's from Obama's administration get extra judicial treatment cause they're democrat's?

That's all past. They were scolded and that basically is that. Why were Trump's people less than candid? They didn't want their confirmations being thwarted by the mindless witch hunt for anyone Republican that even looked cross-eyed at a Russian.

• Like 1

That's all past. They were scolded and that basically is that. Why were Trump's people less than candid? They didn't want their confirmations being thwarted by the mindless witch hunt for anyone Republican that even looked cross-eyed at a Russian.

Well that just say's to me that Trump chose poorly and that he should have selected more intelligent and politically minded people. Maybe what the democrat's are doing is a form of darwinism... natural selection. Surely your country deserves better than such? 

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Well that just say's to me that Trump chose poorly and that he should have selected more intelligent and politically minded people. Maybe what the democrat's are doing is a form of darwinism... natural selection. Surely your country deserves better than such? 

Take a look at the world when Obama took office. Take a look at it, now. Is the world better off than it was eight years ago? The world deserves better.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Can you name one that has actually provided PROOF rather than accusations by unnamed sources?  Seriously, if you can, I'd love to read it.  I've not seen a single one.  Since Trump threw this back at them, almost no one is still even mentioning the "Russian" link.  Sounds like they aren't too keen on an in-depth investigation of Trump's accusation after all.  Could it be that the media have been using some of that "hoovered up" material on US citizens that isn't supposed to be kept, let alone disseminated publicly?  INVESTIGATE!

• Like 3

Take a look at the world when Obama took office. Take a look at it, now. Is the world better off than it was eight years ago? The world deserves better.

I see your point, mate. But that doesn't mean that Obama and his administration are liar's and criminals. Just that American foreign policy under their term was terrible. When i say terrible i mean not all of it but rather aspects of it like the Middle East and trade. But if Trump is struggling so early on in his presidency then i don't hold out much hope for Trump rectifying America's ill's when he can barely keep his own political head above water. Or should you and your friends.

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Can you name one that has actually provided PROOF rather than accusations by unnamed sources?  Seriously, if you can, I'd love to read it.  I've not seen a single one.  Since Trump threw this back at them, almost no one is still even mentioning the "Russian" link.  Sounds like they aren't too keen on an in-depth investigation of Trump's accusation after all.  Could it be that the media have been using some of that "hoovered up" material on US citizens that isn't supposed to be kept, let alone disseminated publicly?  INVESTIGATE!

Trump is deflecting. The truth is that he made an accusation that he couldn't prove. Then Trump and his Trumpets tried to get the FBI and others to investigate it and they can't/won't cause there is no proof. Then Trump tapped Sessions to do the same only to find out that Sessions is implicated too. Now he is trying to get congress to investigate it and even his own party is reluctant to drink from Trump's poison chalice. Which is as i suspect Trump knew all along was going to happen. So now Trump can say i have nothing to hide and that i will shout louder and more forcefully than my opponents if they persist. Your country is fast becoming a joke. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I see your point, mate. But that doesn't mean that Obama and his administration are liar's and criminals. Just that American foreign policy under their term was terrible. When i say terrible i mean not all of it but rather aspects of it like the Middle East and trade. But if Trump is struggling so early on in his presidency then i don't hold out much hope for Trump rectifying America's ill's when he can barely keep his own political head above water. Or should you and your friends.

I've experienced over half a century of American political shenanigans and melodrama. It's part of our history. It's always the "out" party who succumbs to the lure of such self-inflicted hysteria. "Sound and fury, signifying nothing."

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked